QandA
BMyers

The 1960's was the best decade for music

QandA has forfeited round #2.
Started: 8/26/2017 Category: Arts

QandA

Pro

I will argue that the 1960's was the best decade for music in terms of song quality, music longevity etc. First round is for acceptance only followed by rounds of back and forth arguments. Con may present their arguments whatever angle they chose, this is just a bit of fun!
BMyers

Con

I accept and also accept the "intended nature of this 'debate'"

As Con I take the stance that: "No, the 1960's were not the best decade for music"

Since this is an 'acceptance round' I am not doing any kind of 'rebuttal' on the qualifiers posted (quality, longevity, etc...) so please don't consider that as acceptance on my end.