2019browntyler
themasterdebater_101

The 2nd Amendment is not compatible with today's times

2019browntyler has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

2019browntyler

Pro

Due to the fact that I did not see the notification of the acceptance of my previous debate, I am opening up this debate again. I will pay closer attention this time

Round 1. Acceptance
Round 2. Claim
Round 3. Rebuttal
Round 4. Conclusion

Any rebuttal in round 2 made by con will be ignored. Round 2 is strictly for the claim.
I look forward to debating this topic.
themasterdebater_101

Con

I accept and too look forward to debating this topic. I hope I am correct that my stance is that the 2nd Amendment is compatible with today.
Posted by BowTied 2 weeks ago
BowTied
If ever the Second Amendment was relevant, it's TODAY. The potential for oppression at the hands of a few elitist-mined leftist imbeciles has NEVER been higher. The necessity for the rest of us to be able to bring these wannabe tyrants to a gruesome end is so palpable you can cut it with a knife.