The 5 questions believe quizz.

Okay so this is who to play: I will ask five questions about you religious belive every round and if all your answers are deemed sufficient by the voters you get 1 point if not then I get one point and by the end of the quiz they will tally the votes to see who wins.

All Christian or Atheists are allowed to join.
No biases.
No cursing.

I don't really know what this is, but I accept. Good luck.

ClashnBoom forfeited this round.

No questions to answer. I claim all points for this round.

Score: Pro 0 Con 5.

Since you forgot to tell me whether or not you are Christian or Atheist I had to check myself so if I guessed wrong then it ain't my fault.

1. If God is not real then how was the universe created?

2. If God isn't real then how did us humans get our conscious?

3. What happens after death?

4. Is there intelligent life outside our solar system?

5. How will the world end?

1. I believe in the Big Bang Theory, and that before the Universe was created, all matter was compressed In a singular point.
Matter was thrown out in all directions by an explosion, but not nessicarily by one created by a deity. The cause of the explosion is yet to be found, and advancements in astrophysics may soon reveal the cause. I believe that it was not the doing of a deity because there is not solid evidence to suggest that one exists. This is a simplified summary of my belief.
2. We humans are conscious because we were evolved to be more intelligent than other creatures. Our free will and consciousness is a product of our intelligence, and is not a gift from a god.
3. We have observed the effects of death on the body, and with the death and decomposition of the brain, that person is indefinitely dead. Eventually, nothing will be left of that person. With no physical body and certainly no intangible body, that person is gone. There is no evidence that souls, an afterlife, or reincarnation of any kind exists.
4. Possibly. Not that we know of now, but it may be discovered in the future.
5. I believe that humankind has three major paths to go down. The first is that we will destroy each other through war. The second is that we will never develop technology advanced enough to go to another habitable world, even if we find one, and we will die when the Sun runs out of fuel. The third is that we develop advanced technology to colonize another system and humankind may survive. Beyond that, I can not speculate.
I apologize for being so brief. I am on vacation and I don't plan to use it forming a longer explanation.

Score: It's for the voters to decide.

1. How do you explain the multiple miracles inside and out of the Bible?

2. Where did life come from?

3. If God was real would you worship him?

4. How come the universe is so fine tuned?

5. When our galaxy destroys itself will humans still be alive or will they be long gone?

1. What "miracles" are you referring to? There are scientific explanations as to how "supernatural" occurrences happened. Researchers found that a wind blowing at approximately 67 MPH could blow part of the Red Sea away and partially expose a reef for a short period of time, which allowed Moses and his followers to escape form Egyptian soldiers (1).
2. My understanding is that complex chemicals were the precursors to single-celled organisms. Eventually these simple cells evolved into the complex life we have today. Similar single-celled organisms exist to this day.
3. Yes, if there was actual solid evidence to prove his existence.
4. Our Universe is in no way "fine tuned". A misconception is that the Earth is perfect. In fact it is not. Calculations show that an asteroid 1 mile in diameter could wipe out most life on Earth (2). That asteroid would have the power of 10 million Hiroshimas.
5. How would the galaxy "destroy itself"? When it collides with Andromeda? I do not understand your question. If that is what you mean, then I am not certain of the effects such a collision would have. Again, it depends on our technological capabilities at the time.
(1) -
(2) -

Score: I think you won the last round.

1. Suppose the universe had never existed. Apart from God, what ultimate difference would that make? ningless?

3. . If there is no God, then why does every society have a religion?

4. What viable basis exists for justice or law if man is nothing but a sophisticated, programmed machine?

5. If I prove the Bible is true would you want to become a Christian?

6. Do you act according to what you believe (there is no God) in or what you don't believe in (lack belief in God)?

7. Do you think that a society that is run by Christians or atheists would be safer? Why?

8. Can you honestly say that you believe this system so vast, complex, and orderly could have made itself?

9. Do you believe in the resurrection of the dead? Why not?

10. Can you explain the difference between Micro-Evolution and Macro-Evolution?

Just so you know just cause I copied my questions it doesn't mean you can copy your answers online. I' allowed since lots of teachers get some of their questions online as well.

Anyway, thanks for letting me waste your time. It was fun.

1. The Universe would be a singularity consisting of all matter. It would remain in this state until something triggers expansion.
3. My understanding is that before science, people needed an explanation for everyday occurrences. Also, they wanted to believe that a powerful being was watching and guiding them.
4. Man is not a sophisticated, programmed machine. However, a programmed machine would likely act in the best interests of its peers, because whoever programmed them would probably have them working toward a common goal.
5. Logically prove it. Then I will consider becoming Christian.
6. Neither. Acting in accordance to what a supposed "higher spirit" obligates does not make sense to me, and obviously, I don't act according to my disbelief in God.
7. It is not a question about Christians or atheists. It is rather a question of religion itself and atheism. Religion has and always will be a source of conflict, fear, and persecution. I believe that an atheistic society would be safer.
8. Yes. Now let me ask you this: could a single being be powerful enough to create such a system? It doesn't add up.
9. No. My theory for the disappearance of Jesus' body is that the Romans moved the body because it was decomposing and creating a horrible stench.
10. Micro evolution and micro evolution are similar in that they evolve by the same processes. However, micro evolution is in a small group, while macro evolution is over a large population.
Sorry if I borked the evolution explanation.
I had fun debating. Good luck!
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Plus, the Big Bang is not an explosion either, its just the era of space expansion starting from a single point to well...where we are now.

In a way, we are still in it as space is constantly expanding.
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
@gabep - the Big Bang is *not* an event, it's just the constant expansion of space from singularity. It doesn't predict the cause of the universe.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
Why? I'm gonna lose to you.
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
Why do I miss these debates? D: I wanna debate you, Clash, on something like this
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
I meant if you don't answer by tomorrow 12:30 noon Philippine time then I will post 10 questions. Here id a link to show what time it is on the Philippines. Thanks.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
Can I ask ten questions this round cause it's the last and I forgot too the second round? If you do not answer tomorrow i'll take it as a yes.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
Sorry, I forfeited I was busy but you forgot to tell mr if you were atheist or Christian.
Posted by gabep 1 year ago
Lol. I'll just wait and see what's in R2.
Posted by AllahoAkbar 1 year ago
I know, sorry i was just kidding.
Posted by gabep 1 year ago
@AllahoAkbar - the questions haven't started. No deductions yet.
Vote Placed by Lexus 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: "sufficience" is entirely subjective for the voter so I won't give either side arguments. Due to forfeiture, con gets conduct.