TheJuniorVarsityNovice
WampumDP

The A&E TV show "Beyond Scared Straight" and all similar programs should be banned by the government

TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

Express interest in the comments please :)

https://www.youtube.com...
WampumDP

Con

I will be accepting the debate on the behalf of the con side, since you did not provide an argument, aside from the irrelevant video, I will be forfeiting this round. You may make your opening statements in Round 2
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

I would like for any potential voters to ignore this debate as I was only polling for an opponent when I created this debate. This is obvious by the fact that I said "express interest in the comments section". my opponent willfully ignored this and as a result has forced me into a debate in which I am not prepared to partake. I beg each individals who came here to vote, not to, and instead to find another debate to vote on.

And to my opponent, I'm sorry I can't debate at the moment, but you just so you know you have been very rude in ignoring the first section of this debate and deciding to force the debate. In debate culture this is considered a Dick move.
WampumDP

Con

Pardon me for not understanding your vague comment.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

please dont vote on this, thanks
WampumDP

Con

What he said...
WampumDP

Con

Good luck in your real debate.