JoJoju1998
telisw37

The Adam God Theory is heresy

telisw37

JoJoju1998

Pro

You may present your first argument.
telisw37

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for offering this debate.
I will begin with the riddle of Jesus recorded in three different places in scripture. And I appeal to the common sense of the common man. Do you believe your own bible?
1. Is Matthew wrong?
Matthew 22:42-46 (KJ
42 Saying , What think ye of Christ? whose son is he ? They say unto him, The Son of David. 43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying , 44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool ? 45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? 46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

2. Is Mark wrong too?
Mark 12:37-39 (KJV)
37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly. 38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces, 39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

3. Is my opponent calling Luke a heretic too?
Luke 20:39-47 (KJV)
39 Then certain of the scribes answering said , Master, thou hast well said . 40 And after that they durst not ask him any question at all. 41 And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son? 42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool . 44 David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son? 45 Then in the audience of all the people he said unto his disciples, 46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; 47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers : the same shall receive greater damnation.

My opponent say heresy. Well where did the only begotten Christ come from. Umbilical cord to umbilical cord.
Luke 3:38 The son of Enos the son Seth, which was the son of Adam the son of God.
Rev. 22:16 I Jesus have sent my Angel to testify these things to the churches, I am the root (First man in David's bloodline.) and offspring of David and the bright and morning star.

Rev. 5:5 declares again Christ is the root of David.

Who was in Eden? The Garden of God.
Ezekiel 28:13 KJV
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created .
Ezekiel 31:9 KJV
I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

I will close this round with the word 'formed'.
Strongs#3335
squeezing into shape, divine activity,the potter.
http://www.blueletterbible.org...
JoJoju1998

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate.

My opponent believes that Adam was/is the son of God and therefore God himself. I disagree with this claim because of 2 things.

1. Adam was a man who committed sin. As the book of Genesis eloquently points out, Adam disobeyed God's command not to eat the forbidden fruit. In contrast, the bible clearly says that Christ did not sin (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:22).

2. Adam after his death, was not adored, worshiped, or honored. If Adam was/is God, you think he would have been the center of all attention in the Bible.

Your turn.
telisw37

Con

My opponent ignored the question at hand.
How is Christ Davids son?
The genealogy of David declared that Adam was the first man in Davids bloodline. So Adam is the root. That is what actually is written. Man added the rest through religion.
Adam took sin upon Himself. And returned virgin born via Mary. Is a bible fact.
Please give an intelligent biblical answer.
I say you can not.
When did God form Himself.
saiah 43:10 KJV
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen : that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed , neither shall there be after me.
JoJoju1998

Pro

JoJoju1998 forfeited this round.
telisw37

Con

1. Adam was is the God formed in Genesis 2:7 means the living God squeezed into Adam. Isaiah 43:10 says no other God formed.
2. Adam had a special place called Eden with a special wife and different job, formed to til the ground. The people created in Gen.1:26 was given control over the animals, fish and birds. Til ground means to make plants grow. Not simple plowing.
3. The promise of God is always connected to the sideline of Christ being the root of David.
4. Hebrew meaning of FORMED.
Strongs# 3335 ya star= Squeezed into the potter, divine activity.
Gen 2:5-7 Declares that Adam was formed to til the ground=make plants grow. Also this was singular, where in Gen.1:26 these people were CREATED IN THE IMAGE! Adam got the breath of God! Is what is written.
5. Adam sinned or paid the price for Eve, because in her womb was Noah, Abraham, David and the 12 tribes and Christ Himself=Adam's way to return virgin born.
" 1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed then Eve. 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. "
6.To be the Christ is why Adam did it.
Col_2:2, That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father (ADAM IS WAS THE FATHER OF CHRIST,) and of Christ;
1Ti_3:16, And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, (CHRIST CAME THROUGH THE BLOODLINE OF ADAM) justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Rev_10:7, But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
7. The word "adam" has three meanings!
" H0120 "Means mankind. H119 means Red Ruddy!

#0120 אָדָם 'adam {aw-dawm'}

from H0119; TWOT - 25a; n m
"Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) man, mankind
1a) man, human being
1b) man, mankind (much more frequently intended sense in OT)
1c) Adam, first man
1d) city in Jordan valley
"Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
From H0119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):"X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
"Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
#120.
אָדָם
adam (9a); from an unused word; man, mankind:"
NASB - any man(2), anyone(4), anyone's(1), being*(1), common sort*(1), human(19), infantry(1), low degree*(1), low*(1), man(363), man's(20), man*(1), mankind(9), men(104), men of low degree*(1), men's(3), men*(4), mortal(1), one(3), people(1), person(5), person*(1), persons(3), population(1), someone(1).

Adam also is the first man of Palistine=Jesus Christ!

" H0121 "

#0121 אָדָם 'Adam {aw-dawm'}

the same as H0120; TWOT - 25a; n pr m

Adam = "red"
1) first man
2) city in Jordan valley
The same as H0120; Adam, the name of the first man, also of a place in Palestine:"Adam.

8. Many religions say that Adam and Eve is the parents of all races. Another religious error!
9. Adam and Eve is the parents of Israel and the 12 tribes. Abraham did father many nations. But Egypt was all ready there. Abraham came from Ur.
Did Adam"s red ruddy kids turn black? Or Brown? Or did God set a trap for Adam?
Did God actually create Nations with no people? Host?=PEOPLE!
" Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished and all the host of them. "
10. Who is the Lord of Hosts???????? Adam=Christ=Root of David=He the man who was with God in John 1;1 The Offspring of David saying Christ=Adam was His own father and Son of David.

11. " Gen 2:10 And a river went out (Notice outside.) of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted and became into four heads. Gen 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah where there is gold; (Is my opponents saying God made gold for cows=the golden calf, and not the people of the land named by Adam?) Gen 2:12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. (Is my opponents saying God cast His pearls before swine and animals who was there because no humans existed outside of Eden?) Gen 2:13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia .(BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!) Gen 2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. (No brown/Arab people here either??????) And the fourth river is Euphrates. "

12. Lord of host
(Found 244 times in 234 verses)
Is my opponent is saying God is the Lord of the animals and not people too? Host not races of human beings?
Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished and all the host of them. "

13. Adam=Christ AGAIN FOR THE BLIND WHO HAVE EYES BUT SEE NOT!

14. " Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word (Adam was with God not all of mankind!!!) was with God and the Word was God(Adam was with God not all of mankind!!!) Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.(Adam was with God not all of mankind!!!) Joh 1:3 All things were made by him;(Adam was with God not all of mankind!!!) and without him was not any thing made that was made.(Adam was with God not all of mankind!!!) Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. (MAN DID NOT MAKE HIMSELF! NOR COULD BE HIS OWN LIGHT!) Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. "
Yet my opponents says that Adam was a man and not God, did He=Adam keep his eyes closed while walking with God in the cool of the day??????
15. " Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son which is in the bosom of the Father he hath declared him. "
" Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam and said unto him Where art thou?

16. Adams genealogy creates and poem that points to Christ! Divine no accident.

Hebrew - English
Adam = Man
Seth =Appointed
Enosh= Mortal
Kenan= Sorrow;
Mahalalel = The Blessed God
Jared = Shall come down
Enoch = Teaching
Methuselah = His death shall bring
Lamech = The Despairing
Noah = Rest, or comfort.

Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest.
z88;
JoJoju1998

Pro

I forfeit. You will not accept the truth. I will not argue anymore with you,
telisw37

Con

Sir the burden of proof lays with the challenger.
Shame you can not give intelligent answer for your faith.
Rev. 22:16 Christ declared He is the Root and Offspring of David.
You offered nothing. But yet you challenged me. Duh?
JoJoju1998

Pro

No wonder why you lost most your debates. You are a fraud. A religious zealot who believes that his interpretation of the holy word of god is correct. No else agrees with you. I looked at your profile. You never went to divinity school. You have the crappiest grammar ever. You are a joke. You spit out verses from the bible without explaining them. You are no worse then Karl Marx or Michelle Bachmann.

No one is correct. That pride you have will send you straight to that Place when you die.
telisw37

Con

Is that educated answer? Broad is the way to destruction. Narrow is the path to enter the Kingdom of God.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Who said Adam was perfect? Where is that written. Or is it only taught? By false teachers.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Sagey
JoJoju1998telisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not stick around and build a strong case, instead spat the dummy. Not a good sport, Con's arguments are humorous. Though God supposedly created Adam as perfect, yet perfection turned against God, thus God must be imperfect.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
JoJoju1998telisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct for the forfeits--I usually give some credit for a concession, but in this case it's not warranted. Arguments because Pro conceded--if you concede the debate, you lose the debate. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
JoJoju1998telisw37Tied
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
JoJoju1998telisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff