telisw37
Francie123

The Adam of the bible is the Alpha of the bible. 99.9% of Christianity is rooted on a lie.

telisw37

Pro

Christianity teaches that the Adam of the bible was a metaphore, that repsents original humans, is totally false. According to the bible.
Francie123

Con

Christianity is defined as 'the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ' (1) not of Adam and Eve, the first humans created by God. Neither do all Christians believe that Adam and Eve are a metaphor, there are Fundamentalist Christians who believe the Bible is the 'word of God' and therefore literal truth, for example the world really was in their view created in six days. Whilst most Christians would agree that the story of Adam and Eve is a metaphor for how turning away from the will of God brings suffering into the world, that does not mean all Christians hold the same beliefs, or that Adam is the root of Christianity. Here I believe all Christians would hold the same view - the true root of their faith is God.

On this basis, I would be happy to argue whether the parable of Adam and Eve - or any of the Old Testament stories - disproves Christian faith. Looking forward to our next round!
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate.
However let us take a look at my opponent's opening statement.
1. My opponent quoted:

On this basis, I would be happy to argue whether the parable of Adam and Eve - or any of the Old Testament stories - disproves Christian faith. Looking forward to our next round!"

2. I refute my opponent' false statement that true followers of Christ are NOT to learn the lessons from Adam and Eve. They taught us when God has spoken, " Has God Said?" do NOT let some slick talking snake/Christian preacher trick you too. Causing one ignore what God clearly said.
Example:Gen.2:1 Thus the heavens and earth were finished, and the host(/people) of them.
We know this was not Adam why? Adam was not finished, He had an operation. And Gen.1:26 declares that the host
were able to multiply with no Mother Eve. Was anyone in Eden the Garden of God except Adam and Eve?

3. I refute my opponents false statement saying Adam and Eve was the orginal people. Gen.2:7 declares that Adam was FORMED NOT CREATED. Anyone can read Gen 1 where mankind was CREATED. And Gen. 2:1 declares that the host=the people that was created was finished, then Adam was formed. To til ground! Strongs#3335 has a different meanin than created. Formed means squeezed into, the potter.
https://www.google.com...

My opponent admits that Christians differ on what or who Adam was/is. As in the title I say Adam is the Alpha of the bible, the root of David. So which type of your 1000's of types of the Christian Religion is right?
A. Please give reason why one is correct. I say 99.9% are false.
B. St.Paul wrote One Lord One Faith One Baptism. When did God change this?
Eph.4:4-6: There is one body, and one in Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord one faith, one baptism,
One God and Father of all who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The Facts and Stats on 33000 Denominations: World Christian ...
http://www.google.com...
I ask my opponent to explain who the root of David is? If not Adam who was God, who formed Himself, and the Jewish/Hebrew people for Himself. Is Isaiah of the Old Testament wrong and your religion correct?
Isaiah 43:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

He made Jewish people for Himself.
Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth praise.

I ask my opponent to explain John 1:1-4
John 1:1-4

King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)

2 The same was in the beginning with God., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)

Also please explain who the root of David in Rev. 5:5 if not Adam and Rev.22:16 where Jesus says He is the Root and Offspring of David. Who was with Satan in Eden? Adam/Christ not virgin born yet?

Revelation 22:13-16

King James Version (KJV)

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Ezekiel 28:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

And please explain Luke 3:38.
Where there is a detailed birth record from Adam to Mary to Virgin born Jesus Christ. An unbroken detailed birth record
from umbilical to umbilical cord. Please explain how anyone listed was a metaphore.
Luke 3:38 the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam the son of God.

My opponent said that his brand of religion follows the Old Testament and is correct. I beg to differ.
Did God change the Sabbath and Passover too? Or did false traditions of man?
Exodus 31:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Or would a christian have a Christmas tree? Ever read Jer.10:3?

Jeremiah 10

King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Finally I ask does your religion pray in public? Jesus never gave more than a word of thanks to God in public. He always went somewhere alone.

Matthew 6:5-7

King James Version (KJV)

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.I turn it over to my opponent.

Francie123

Con

Francie123 forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

I suggest that my opponent see's the Christian errors/lies. Yes Christianity is not of the bible or the God written of. Yes Christianity is of Satan. My opponent is speechless. I think this debate is over. Christianity is pure babbling B/S designed for suckers and foolish weak people.
Francie123

Con

Francie123 forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent offered nothing. I stand!
Francie123

Con

Francie123 forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Again my opponent offered nothing to debate against.
Francie123

Con

Francie123 forfeited this round.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Do you speak for this site? Or if you are an evolutionist, why hang around religion. Duh! Actually I mock anyone who babbles men were maggots then monkeys must have been hit in the head by a lighting bolt 50x's and now you lack God given common sense.
Posted by lightingbolt50 2 years ago
lightingbolt50
cooldudebro, I sure hope not. The last thing we need is another creationist.
Posted by Cooldudebro 2 years ago
Cooldudebro
So, do u believe in adam and eve, or no?