telisw37
1970vu

The Adam of the bible, was is God Himself. Not all of mankind.

1970vu

telisw37

Pro

99.9% of all religion teach a lie. Adam was is God in the flesh. Not all mankind. John 1:1
1970vu

Con

John 1:1 refers to the Trinity.

'Adam named his wife Eve, because she was the mother of all human beings. And the Lord God made clothes out of animal skins for Adam and his wife, and he clothed them.'

Genesis 3:20-21

In Genesis, chapter 5, verse 5 we read:

5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
telisw37

Pro

The word Trinity is not in bible..........
Eve is not the mother of all human beings. She is the mother of Israel and great great............. grandma of Abraham Isaac David and Mary the virgin mother of Christ the Alpha of the bible. Meanings Adam returned virgin born through Eve a baby.
John 1:8 Says no man has seen God at anytime. Yet Adam walked with God and saw God. Gen2:1 Says the host=people were finished. Then God formed=Squeezed into the form of Adam. (Strongs #3335 formed = squeezed into, the potter.) Adam had a special job to til the ground=control the weather. Gen_2:10, And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. Only the 99.9% of religions in error teaches God made and named nations without the different races indigenous to the lands created. Religious evolution?????????
Gen_2:11, The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; (THE FIRST GOLDEN COW?)
Gen_2:12, And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. (PEARLS FOR PIGS?)
Gen_2:13, And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. (ADAM WAS RED RUDDY DID HIS FAMILY TURN BLACK?)
Gen_2:14, And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.(NOTICE IRAN=ASSYRIA NOT OF ADAM OR ISRAEL.................................)
Gen_2:15, And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Notice that gold and pearls are outside Eden. Did God make gold for golden calf's and cast His pearls before swine?
Christ is the Alpha of the bible and the Root of David. Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev_5:6, And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev_5:7, And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
Second witness: Rev_22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev_22:14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev_22:15, For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Notice that in order for Christ to be the Root of David means He was is Adam as well.
Do you see the fake lamb standing being allowed to deceive the churches? The Root of David is sitting.
When did God form Himself? Isa_43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa_43:11, I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Isa_43:12, I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
Isa_43:13, Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
Isa_43:14, Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
Isa_43:15, I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
1970vu

Con

My opponent has not refuted my quotes. He has not provided a convincing argument that Adam is God.

Therefore I am just going to continue my argument.

We know that Adam died according to Genesis chapter 5 verse 5. We also know that Cain and Abel were offsprings of Adam and Eve. Now if Adam was/is God, why would he die? Why would he have sexual intercourse? Now the Greek philosopher Plato described God as a spirit. Evidence in the Bible backs it up. In the book of exodus, God appears to Moses as a Burning Bush. Pretty weird right? Also Adam never claimed that He was God in the Flesh. Jesus did. In the Holy Gospel according to Luke , It says that Jesus is the son of Adam. After that, it says that He is the son of God. You might think that Adam is god. However, Luke is talking about the ancestry/family tree of Christ. Those quotes from the prophet Isaiah come from a PROPHET. Now God can not appear as a human when he wants to. Isaiah received the messages through visions and dreams. Eve is the mother of all human beings. It says so in Genesis when it says
'Adam[a] named his wife Eve,[b] because she would become the mother of all the living.'
Genesis 3:20

I will hope my opponent will have his rebuttal and argument ready and I will wait for his response!

P.S One more thing,' When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."
John 8:7
telisw37

Pro

I guess my opponent ignores the fact that in Rev.5 & Rev.22;16 speaks not of a mere man, who started His own bloodline and came through it as a child. Virgin born is the rumor. Let us try common sense?
I will repeat the points slowly and then post new proof.
Point 1
Joh_1:1, In the beginning was the Word,(Adam not all of mankind!) and the Word was with God,,(Adam not all of mankind!) and the Word was God.,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:2, The same was in the beginning with God. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:3, All things were made by him;,(Adam not all of mankind!) and without him was not any thing made that was made. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:5, And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. See John told you that my opponent just won't get it.
Point 2
Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Point 3
Who is the root of David? Adam.
Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Point 4
Who is the Alpha of the bible? Adam or all of mankind?
Rev_1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev_1:11, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev_21:6, And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev_22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Point 5
Adam was formed and not created like the people in Gen. 1:26, Gen. 2:1 declares the people/host were finished, Adam was not complete He had surgery.
" Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished and all the host of them. " Adam named the animal/nations too. Notice did the Spirit of God offer Adam a animal as a help meet? No! A day with God is 1000 years to man. The gentiles were here at least 1000 years before Adam.
" Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle and to the fowl of the air and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh instead thereof; Gen 2:22 And the rib which the LORD God had taken from man made he a woman and brought her unto the man. Gen 2:23 And Adam said This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man. "
Point 6
Adam on the cross in prophecy for all who have eyes to see.
Isa_43:7, Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isa_43:8, Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Isa_43:9, Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
Isa_43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Point 7
" Gen 3:17 And unto Adam/Christ not virgin born yet.) he (God's Spirit) said Because thou (Adam=Christ) hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife(Eve=Israel and Satan=Kennites=Sons of Cain) and hast eaten of the tree (Cross!) of which I (God's Spirit) commanded thee saying Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; (David's Royal Bloodline!) in sorrow (Christ and man of sorrows Isa_53:3, He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles (Crown of thorns!) shall it bring forth to thee; (Christ/Adam) and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; (Fig tree no figs Mar_11:13, And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.) Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face (Sweating in the Garden before the cross.) shalt thou eat bread (Lord's Supper!) till thou return unto the ground;( Death 3 days.) for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. " Eve is the mother of Christ meaning if you are not in Christ then you are dead! There were women created Gen.1:26 able to multiply=have children."
Notice that Christ looked like men. Adam was formed not created (Strong # 3335 squeezed into the potter). Notice that Able was a keeper of sheep and Cain was a tiller of ground. Means that Cain could control the weather explains why He was upset when He could no longer til the ground (Mad about plowing in the hot sun but became a city planner and had a family of his own?) Gen_4:13, And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Gen_4:15, And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Gen_4:16, And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen_4:17, And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (These are the host that were finished Gen 2:1) And God blessed them and God said unto them Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen 1:29 And God said Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth and to every fowl of the air and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth wherein there is life I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. "
Point 8
Adam was in Eden not all of mankind, Nations were created for them. The Garden of God, three witnesses.
Eze_28:13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze_31:8, The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
Eze_31:9, I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him. Who is that? Adam=Christ!
99.9% Error!
1970vu

Con

The root of David is not Adam. Since Adam was present at least 3,000 years before King David, my opponent's argument falls apart.

The Alpha of the bible is Jesus not Adam. Adam never claimed the title of God. In fact, he just disappeared In Genesis chapter 4. Adam was just mere mortal man. He could sin,( as shown in the book of Genesis), He could die! Jesus died because It was God's plan. Adam was just a ordinary man.

Luke 3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Note that Luke does not say ' son of Adam who is God', Luke says that Adam was the son of God. From this, we can deduct that Adam was the first son of God.

The ancient Israelites named God many things, Yahweh, Jehovah, and El Shaadah. Never Did they called God Adam. My opponent has just spewed out quotes without providing some context. For example,

How do you know that A day with God is 1000 years to man? Have you ever considered that God said " "Let us make man in our own image"?

I rest my case
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Sorry the bible was written to all of mankind. That includes Telis. Before they babble.
Rom_15:4, For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Rom_15:5, Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Rom_15:6, That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom_15:7, Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
Rom_15:8, Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
Rom_15:9, And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
Rom_15:10, And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.
Rom_15:11, And again, Praise the Lord,
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
I follow Christ so I can quote Him. Duh? The bible was written to me.
Posted by 1970vu 3 years ago
1970vu
You are using a Quote By Christ. Hypocrite.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Christian's do not follow Christ. I say Christ did not practice Christianity. Nor would He attend your Christian church on sun-god Sunday either. My God is Lord of the Sabbath. LUKE 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! For so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Posted by 1970vu 3 years ago
1970vu
What the heck are you talking about? Look. IN GOD WE TRUST is a motto used in every court room in America. Of course we have moved away from God a little, but 90 percent of Americans are Christians. We as a nation of course now encompass hindus, muslims, and Sikhs. Telisw37, You are acting like those Pharisees Jesus said not to be. Go read Matthew chapter 23.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
If they did not believe Christ Himself why would you believe me?
It is not logical to give original thought about what is actually written in the bible. Truth has no chance here or in the world is why the USA is in such a mess. They hate the God that there nation is formed under. Yet on the back of the money is written IN GOD WE TRUST. Or in America THERE IS A BIBLE IN EVERY HOTEL IN ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Nit pick all you like. But you got the points I made.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Well ignorance of bible facts is why I debate. You ignored the facts and focued on petty issues. Sorry not college educated. But I kniw the bible. Is why haters hate the simple truth.
Posted by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
Telisw37, sorry but you're already losing. Your grammar and punctuation need a lot of work.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
What exactly would you like to know? The bible is not about religion. It is about one man Adam/Christ, His family=Israel and their impact on the earth past present and future.
Vote Placed by OtakuJordan 3 years ago
OtakuJordan
telisw371970vuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Telis showed not only a complete lack of understanding of the English language, but also a complete lack of understanding of the basic principles of hermaneutics. He cited verses out of context over and over again, and justified it in the comments by implying that he is a master of biblical understanding as compared to those who questioned him. His logic was faulty to the core.
Vote Placed by BennyW 3 years ago
BennyW
telisw371970vuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were just assertions that were not supported by the texts he posted, his grammar was also horrible. I will congratulate pro for coming up with an original argument even though it was so terribly formed.
Vote Placed by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
telisw371970vuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Although neither telisw37 or 1970vu made little use of a vast collection of sources, this debate goes to 1970vu for three reasons: 1. Telis seems to infer that every one else but him has sound biblical knowledge, yet his ideas are so unbiblical that I can't take him seriously. This coming from someone who believes that Christ was most likely a myth, which is admittedly an unpopular position to have. 2. His grammar and punctuation are horrid. 3. He seems to want to pontificate rather than have a debate. 1970vu for the win.