Goya
Max.Wallace

The American notion of illegal immigration was born out of racism

Max.Wallace

Goya

Pro

The resolution of this debate states that "The American notion of illegal immigration was born out of racism". This resolution means that the American conception of illegal immigration was created by a historical process that was essentially racist. In this case, racism is defined as anything which believes in, or perpetuates the existence of, the idea that certain races are inherently inferior or less worthy than some other race.

The first round of this debate is for acceptance. The second round will begin with my opening argument, followed by back and forth rebuttals throughout the remainder of the debate. Voters should vote for the debater who has a preponderance of the evidence (i.e. when weighted on balance, the arguments favor their side over the opposing side).
Max.Wallace

Con

Gladly I accept this debate, please elaborate on your fantasy.
Goya

Pro

After reading my opponents debates, and after a series of harassing PM messages, I conclude that my opponent is simply a troll who is not worth spending hours of my time writing arguments on.
Max.Wallace

Con

Ivory tower typed arrogance bothers me not one bit. Cheers!
Goya

Pro

Nothing to see here.
Max.Wallace

Con

Here, as in your there. nothing to see for sure, except the death of America. Say what you mean, I dare ye. Call me a troll fool, expose thyself. I DARE YE!!!!!! Bring it.
Goya

Pro

Nothing to see here.
Max.Wallace

Con

Pros, are nothing to see, as pro has sayeth twice.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Taking down the King, had nothing to do with the king being a different race. Digest that, please.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Cheers!
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Believe in yourself, do not back down, I beg thee.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Evidence, lawyer style? OJ Simpson style? If the glove don't fit den eh? Thou shalt not commit? Der...... Bring your false evidence, you can't quote anyone that is your ally. But you will, I believe. Science is nonsense, especially if .gov subsidized. Who is paying for your schooling? not me. Here your education is free.
Vote Placed by Lexus 1 year ago
Lexus
GoyaMax.WallaceTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro basically forfeited the entire debate for no reason, so con gets conduct. Saying that con isn't worth typing arguments for is rude so I'd further deduct for conduct if I could.