Pink5678
Beastmode1126

The Amount Of Tv Commercials Should Be Monitored

Beastmode1126

Pink5678

Pro

The amount of tv commercials should be monitored because I think they show too many commercials. The goverment should make a law on how many commercials can be shown.
Beastmode1126

Con

I do not believe the government has the right to do this. Why should they be allowed to limit the amount of commercials you watch. Some people like commercials and others don't the amount just depends on how much the stations play per commercial time. The company's that want to advertise their product or service they should be able to without the government holding them back. This is just robbing those company's of business if you ask me. I don't enjoy commercials but I can see why our society has them. Who doesn't enjoy a good commercial here and there anyways. Who can forget the Geico commercial "Hump Day". I don't feel the government should have the power to limit times. I think it should be the stations who choose the amount of time.
Pink5678

Pro

The amount of tv commercials should be monitored because I think they show too many commercials. The goverment should make a law on how many commercials can be shown or there should be no commercials.
Beastmode1126

Con

Ok this is ridiculous, you keep saying that you think there should be no commercials and don't give me any reasons to refute and the only thing that is sort of a reason is because you think there are too many. I don't believe there are too many commercials. Unless you talk about those stations that play infomercials all night long. All I am saying is I can't really debate you right now because you are not giving any good reasons on why it should be monitored.
Pink5678

Pro

The goverment should limit the amount of commercials because some stations show too many. The stations with infocommercials late at night should not be allowed to show them. If a station does not follow the laws it will not be a station.
Beastmode1126

Con

Ok you still have not given any valid reasons behind getting rid of them. I agree they do show too many but again this is up to the station itself and the government has no right to intrude on this matter like your arguments states. Therefore I think they don't need to be monitored.
Vote Placed by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
Pink5678Beastmode1126Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave no ligit reasons for not having commercials