Dragonbenbo
khronik

The Avengers: Age of Ultron will be biggest movie in 2015 and beat Titanic for all time box office

Started: 7/17/2014 Category: Movies

Dragonbenbo

Pro

The First Avengers got around 1.5 billion and Titanic got around 2.1 billion. So just think what the second avengers is going to do when it hits theaters.
khronik

Con

I accept this debate.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

The Avengers will be the biggest movie in 2015 and yes I know there are other movies coming out like Fast and Furious 7, Jurassic World, The Fantastic Four Reboot, Minions, Star Wars, Mad Max, Terminator, Kung Fu Panda, Pitch Perfect and the Hunger Games. Yes all those movies will be out in 2015. But lets think slide Mad Max, Fifty Shades of Grey, Pitch Perfect, Kung Fu Panda, Fifty Shades of Grey and Mad Max out these movies will not even get close and be as good as the Avengers. Next the maybe movies are Fast and Furious, and Fantastic Four, and Hunger Games. The reason of these three movies because it will not compare to the next movies I talk about. Star War, Terminator, and Jurassic World are the only legit movies I could see beating the Avengers but it wont happen. Star Wars some people think Disney will destroy star wars and plus we have seen 6 movies some fans are like we have seen 6 movies so it does get old after a while but they are the bomb. Terminator 2 was the only legit terminator that was complete awesome the first movie it was ok but the 2rd and 4th just god awful horrible movies. So Terminator will be good but not as good as the Avengers or get the money. Now Jurassic World I am a little afraid because Jurassic World could be very good and I love the first Jurassic Park out of the three movies. So while I think this will be a excellent movie without Ultron wont be good lol. So this is my point about all other movies not being as good and make as much money as the Avengers, but I am super pumped for a lot of these movies.

I am sorry a comment made earlier. Avatar does hold the number one spot in all time movies not Titanic I'm sorry my mistake so The Avengers will have the number 2 spot of all time box office. My mistake and my bad. So lets get started The Avengers was the third best box office ever with 1.5 billion dollars. The Titanic with 2.1 billion. I see this movie making a huge hit because the first Avengers was just awesome and so did a lot of people around the world. Even if people didn't see this in theaters and people rented the movie and I heard all positive feedback from that movie even if they didn't watch marvel movies. And you can tell me if one person you know actually and I mean actually hated the whole entire movie and it was such a let down movie. This movie villain will even be better for comic book geeks so this movie will barely beat Titanic for the number two spot for all time box office
khronik

Con

khronik forfeited this round.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

To continue The Avengers will have all your favorite heros back with the addition to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Plus the Hydra Leader and Ultron made by originally Tony Stark and Pym. It's really going to be a awesome movie. Marvel overall is doing a great job. You got the upcoming movie Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, Ant Man, the tv shows Agents of Shield and the new show Agent Carter. Plus they just released five new dates for movies just not the titles yet. So Avengers will be so much better.
khronik

Con

khronik forfeited this round.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Dragonbenbo forfeited this round.
khronik

Con

khronik forfeited this round.
Posted by sorry_youre_wrong 2 years ago
sorry_youre_wrong
dc beats marvel.
dont think so?
lets settle it in a debate. (ill win of course)
Posted by Irrelevance 2 years ago
Irrelevance
That is a pretty difficult thing to do, as most people who saw the titanic film loved it. Only hardcore marvel fanboys liked the avengers, of all who saw it. The avengers assemble was terrible, and will only get a record if the advert is packed with enough explosions to tempt people into wasting money again.
Posted by mdc32 2 years ago
mdc32
Uhh, even if it beats Titanic it doesn't hold the all time box office record. Avatar, released in 2009 acquired 2.8 billion in box office sales, 700 million more than Titanic. Unless you are accounting for inflation, in which case I believe Gone with the Wind holds the record for box office sales.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
SPOILER ALERT, Ultron kills off the avengers