einstein22
emospongebob527

The Avengers would defeat the X-Men in a fight

einstein22

Pro

I am pro that the Avengers would beat the X-Men.
Firstly, let me set some guidelines for this debate:
1: This fight is only between the main people in their groups and only the people in the first X-Men movie and the new Avengers movie.
2: On the Avengers team they have all the people that they had on the new movie where they fight Loki. the Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Captain America, Thor, and Black Widow, and Nick Fury is also on their team.
3: On the X-Men team they have all of the people that they had on the original 2000 movie on Professor Xavier's team including Proffessor Xavier.
4: The fight is in a giant inclosed arena about like an inside football field so none of it is outside.
5: This first round does not count. just tell me if you agree with this terms or not and the real debate starts on round 2. Also if you have any clarifying questions you can also post them on the first round and i will answer them in the comments box. Thank you and good luck to whoever challenges me.
emospongebob527

Con

I accept the challenge and would like to thank einstein22 for instigating debate.

Pro wants to use the X-Men roster from the movie X-Men (2000), I will list these characters and ask Pro if he approves.

Fighting for the X-Men-

Professor Xavier
Wolverine
Phoenix (Jean Grey)
Cyclops
Storm
Rogue
Iceman

I would also like Pro to pair each of the seven characters into matchups..... 1v1, Example: Hulk vs. Wolverine or Iron Man vs. Cyclops.

Thank You, You may now pick matchups and explain why each fighter would beat the other fighter they are paired up with.
einstein22

Pro

einstein22 forfeited this round.
einstein22

Pro

einstein22 forfeited this round.
emospongebob527

Con

The BOP rests on my opponent.

I have asked him to make match-ups, he fails to do so.

I wait.
einstein22

Pro

einstein22 forfeited this round.
einstein22

Pro

einstein22 forfeited this round.