King_Giza9
Dman13331

The Beginning Of Human History Was Black History

King_Giza9

Pro

The argument is pretty much self explanatory, the beginning history of the Homo Sapien Sapien Species, which is presently inhabiting Earth began with the history of a melanin abundant species.

My opposition whom is going Con, obviously would be disagreeing with such a claim. Also My Opposition must base his assumptions on Scientific, Geographical, and Genetic evidence.
Dman13331

Con

I'm going to have to disagree with you partially. I mean, we all didn't start out albino or whatever, but we didn't start out necessarily black. Research suggests that we were more of the tan that you would see around the equator. Yes, a large percentage of the population did become black from moving south, but we didn't start out black.
King_Giza9

Pro

After reviewing your comment I do understand your point but I feel you should re read the bases of my argument. I'm not classifying early Homo- Erectus or Early Homo Sapien Sapiens as pure black people , but what I'm saying is that these early primitive beings contained an abundance of Melanin cells. So how you would like to classify them whether it be tan, brown or black, All of those shades are different distributions of melanin so these people were black by Nature. Tan is a shade of brown in terms of color is it not? and in terms of genetics, someone whose skin pigment is naturally tan still contains a form of melanin cells, as do all natural species of Planet Earth.
Dman13331

Con

Dman13331 forfeited this round.
King_Giza9

Pro

King_Giza9 forfeited this round.
Dman13331

Con

Dman13331 forfeited this round.
Posted by King_Giza9 1 year ago
King_Giza9
Actually, your comment is completely based solely on opinion and biased, not science. The chemical Melanin itself if defined as "Black" or "Dark" pigmentation that all living organisms which has ultra violet exposure from our Sun possesses. (https://en.wikipedia.org...) For you to make a claim that specifying these early humanoid species as dark is "misconstruing evolution" is completely evident that you first need to gain more knowledge on Evolution. A majority of living species such as Turtles, Grizzly bears, lions, birds, zebras and even some fish have melanin present in which they can successfully convert spectrum light being emitted from our Sun into vitamins and energy. That's why a turtle would sit on a stone for hours under the direct spectrum light emission from the sun to gain full exposure as the melanin on its shell appears extremely dark. These early humans were of dark pigmentation which is from an over abundance of melanin. Whether they had little amounts of melanin in certain areas and greater amounts in another is completely deriving from the main fact. These early humans either way you put it were a "Black People" Black from Melanin abundance giving different shades of the true raw color of melanin. Ranging from black, to brown and lighter. So if you wish to say you don't like my argument because it's based on genetic, biological and geographical FACT, please put forth your scientific proof to prove me wrong. :)
Posted by SkyLeach 1 year ago
SkyLeach
I don't like this argument.

'Black' and 'White' in this context misconstrue evolution. No matter who wins, the truth loses. Neither 'black' or 'white' in context of present language are genetically comparable to the humans alive around 10-15k BCE. Regardless of skin color, the genetics of present-day black and white derived from these humans. That means that, at best, they can be called either or both black or white depending on if you are using color-bias (essentially bias of appearance) or using genetic distinction of lineage.