jktroll
aider

The Bible is Misleading and No actual evidence to support God's existence

jktroll

jktroll

Pro

The first round is for acceptance only.

To clarify:
I (Pro) agree with the title of this debate 'The Bible is Misleading and No actual evidence to support God's existence' and shall provide the evidence that I must do to support my claim

My opponent (Con) will most likely be religious but this may not have to be the case and he/she must disprove me and my statement by proving the existence of God and how the Bible is not misleading.

The rounds shall be structured as follows: (R[number] represents round number)
R1 - Accepting the debate and any comments or concerns you may make before we start.
R2 - Main argument
R3 - Rebuttal to main argument
R4 - Rebuttal to opponents rebuttal of your main argument
R5 - Conclusion for the audience (no additional points may be made by this stage. So be sure to have included them before moving onto R4 at least)
This shall make the debate fair for both the Instigator (Pro) and the Contender (Con)

Info:
If the person wishes to make a citation from the Bible, they must give that reference (e.g. Genesis 3:5) etc. You get the idea. I hope this to be a professional debate and await acceptance of my contender. Best of luck to you (my opponent). Over to you, Con
aider

Con

I accepted the challenge because I strongly disagree with my opponent. I will say that this will be one of the weirdest debates ever!! I will agree to the rules, and be fair abuot this one.
jktroll

Pro

why did you accept this debate then? thanks for ruining it now i'll have to start it again please don't accept that one
aider

Con

aider forfeited this round.
aider

Con

technically, no one will vote for anybody now.
jktroll

Pro

So..... what now??/
aider

Con

aider forfeited this round.
aider

Con

aider forfeited this round.
Posted by aider 3 years ago
aider
If he doesn't, I will!
Posted by jktroll 3 years ago
jktroll
are you going to be taking up this debate?
Posted by Jegory 3 years ago
Jegory
Oh, ok then. I wasn't sure if you were trying to condense the two points into one.
Posted by jktroll 3 years ago
jktroll
you are correct in saying there are two topics here. but the debate is determining if this statement is true or not . So the debate should be titled as 'The Bible is Misleading and No actual evidence to support God's existence' do you disagree?
Posted by Jegory 3 years ago
Jegory
Is this two separate debated in one? "The Bible is misleading" and "[there is] No actual evidence to support God's existence" seem pretty different to me.
Posted by jktroll 3 years ago
jktroll
Audience commenting and support is encouraged and will all be read and answered to if it is a question. Thank you.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
jktrollaiderTied