CentristX
lefillegal1

The Bible teaches that the weekly Sabbath was abolished

CentristX

Con

I will be arguing in this debate that the bible does NOT teach that the weekly Sabbath was abolished, and that there is not a single verse in the Bible that has proof there of. I will also be arguing the incorrect interpretation of these verses and also providing counter Bible verses that support keeping the Sabbath. It does not matter what day the Pro believes the Sabbath is, although I personally believe it is Saturday, however that remains for another debate. Only accepting Pros that are knowledgeable of the Bible, and or otherwise Christians that do not believe in keeping the Sabbath. 1st round is acceptance, 2nd is arguments, 3rd and 4th are rebuttals, and 5th is conclusions.
lefillegal1

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for this debate. I will argue that the Bible does in fact teach that the weekly Sabbath does not have to be observed.
CentristX

Con

CentristX forfeited this round.
lefillegal1

Pro

lefillegal1 forfeited this round.
CentristX

Con

CentristX forfeited this round.
lefillegal1

Pro

lefillegal1 forfeited this round.
CentristX

Con

First of I would like to apologize for putting such a delay on this debate with my own inconsistencies on the matter. However, I would like to try to continue the debate with the two rounds that still remain.

To begin, I use the example of the 10 Commandments for my argument. Is it not in the 4th Commandment to keep the Sabbath? Where does the Bible say that we don't need to keep God's Law?
lefillegal1

Pro

lefillegal1 forfeited this round.
CentristX

Con

CentristX forfeited this round.
lefillegal1

Pro

lefillegal1 forfeited this round.