LordDeathera
creationtruth

The Big Bang is very possible - With a few things taken into consideration

LordDeathera has forfeited round #2.

LordDeathera

Pro

I have come up with a couple of theories that may just prove that the Big Bang could have happened. Note that these are very new and may be slightly incomplete, so some things may not make a lot of sense but I'll do my best. Note that I will also be disagreeing with the likes of Stephen Hawking in certain areas.

First round will be for formal introductions and greetings, acceptance of the debate and general introduction to what you will be arguing. Other rounds are up to the person on how they argue their point, with the final round being closing points can basically summing up your argument. Anybody can join the debate, regardless of belief, just so long as you have a solid argument against the Big Bang that I can argue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am Lord Deathera and I shall be arguing for the likelihood of the Big Bang. I would like to point out that this is not to hate on anyone's religion, I respect everyone's individual beliefs, I am simply trying to bring some new light to the possibility of the Big Bang with some ideas I have come up with. I would like to ask both the contender and the audience to refrain from insults and attacking of either side. I would also like to ask that the voters keep any bias out of their voting, and only vote for the side who argued best, not what they personally believe. You can state your beliefs in the comments, just please leave it out of the voting.

To argue the point of the Big Bang being something that is very likely, I shall be using my own theories as well as my knowledge of how the universe and everything works. I would like to ask my opponent to cite any sources that they get their information from, and I shall do the same. I wish the best of luck to whomever my opponent may be.
creationtruth

Con

I accept. I am a biblical creationist and I believe there are many serious flaws in the standard model of cosmology which falsify its viability. I will be arguing instead for the probability of Dr. John Hartnett's model of cosmology. I look forward to an interesting debate.
Posted by LordDeathera 10 months ago
LordDeathera
That's what the current theory states, but like I said, I have a few new ideas to add to the table.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
Didn't time and space not exist before the Big Bang?
Posted by LordDeathera 10 months ago
LordDeathera
Mainly about how time is affected by matter, blackholes and how matter can't exist without time and time can't exist without matter. It's all very hypothetical and I may sound like a jithering idiot, but I'm excited to find out if my ideas will hold up in an actual debate.
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 10 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
What are your ideas?