Vertigo
TheEpicTricycle

The Big Bangg Theory

Vertigo

Pro

In the beginning God said there would be light, and so it was.
Along with this, in a scientific terms all scientists did, was put this into the prospective as their terms.
In a flash of light, the world was created out of nothing, the same way that both Scientology and the Christian religion prospects.
This debate is not to say that there happens to be god, no, not at all. I believe in god, but maybe scientists just put their terms into the description.

Do you believe that scientists did not put the Christianity context in their theories?
TheEpicTricycle

Con

I have accepted this debate and will be arguing con (obviously).

My would like to ask opponent to clarify in his/her opening statement just what exactly they mean by, "but maybe scientists just put their terms into the description." and, "Do you believe that scientists did not put the Christianity context in their theories?" Context of what?

I look forward to an exciting and enlightening debate.
Vertigo

Pro

Vertigo forfeited this round.
TheEpicTricycle

Con

Since my opponent didn't make clear what it is they're defending, I will make two arguments against what I believe their case to be.

1. The BBT is an attempt to describe the origin of the universe and doesn't require a god.
The BBT states that the universe came into being as the rapid expansion of a singularity created time, space, and matter. The universe as we know it, about 13.7 billion years ago. There are 3 major evidences for the Big Bang.
1a) The expansion of the universe.
1b) Hubble's Law
-1ba) Velocity is directly proportionate to distance
1c) Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation.
I would ask my opponent, where is a god in this?
also, The term "Big Bang" wasn't coined until the 1950's.

2. God doesn't solve anything.
By saying that god must have done it, then you raise more questions than you answer. Who created god? Where did god get the material to create the big bang? And finally, Where did god exist before the Big bang.

I look forward to my opponent's argument/rebuttal.

vote con
Vertigo

Pro

What I meant to display, was that scientists put context of the bible in their theories ;w;

I am extremely sorry for the confusion.
TheEpicTricycle

Con

Apology accepted, but I reject your assertion and say that scientists do not put any context of god into their theories. The Big Bang actually has evidence to support it and doesn't care about your personal life or answer prayers like your god apparently does.

vote con
Posted by Vertigo 1 year ago
Vertigo
im here -flops- xD
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
"The Big Bang Theory" was formed by a Catholic priest. Thus, those who believe in the Big Bang, are Catholics, LOL.
Posted by TheEpicTricycle 1 year ago
TheEpicTricycle
lol wow ok. good luck
Posted by Vertigo 1 year ago
Vertigo
School wouldnt allow me to post "bang" as the title so I just added the double "g" ;D