Dkice4
thegamingjesus

The Black Lives Matter Movement supporters are the true racists.

Dkice4

Pro

The first round is acceptance.
thegamingjesus

Con

I'll start my statement saying they are not racist and you are just steryotyping the supporters.

for round 2-4 we can debate and for round 5 we can say our closing statement and say why we think were right.
Dkice4

Pro

Thank you for accepting the debate, despite your peculiarity to already state the rules of debate. First we must understand how racism has come to be defined, and then I will offer points on their hypocritical notion of racism. Racism has been defined by liberal whites and non-whites, of course. Liberal whites claim that racism is believing that race is real or relevant to modern day life. Non-whites, on the other hand, have come to define racism as prejudice accompanied with power- thus, arbitrarily (stereotyping- of which you seem to be familiar) giving the term to whites. If you haven't already caught the contradiction, non-whites have now become racists in the eyes of liberal whites! And the non-white definition, believing that racism is prejudice plus power, only heaps on further instances of racism from liberal whites! The paradox is, on the two sides, you are either a racist for accepting the reality of race, or you are a racist for denying it. The Black Lives Matter movement charges the justice system with being racist, and prejudiced toward blacks. The founder of Black Lives Matter, Alicia Garza, of whom many know nothing about, creates a saint out of convicted cop killer Assata Shakur. She, in fact, was also a communist. Many Black Lives Matter supporters decked themselves with shirts that read "Assata taught me." This, of course, is a sign of lifting up murderers! The cops to which they will only readily identify in the media, as white, are the murderers to them. A profound argument, against the Black Lives Matter movement lies in the alarming statistics of black on black crime, or black babies killed due to abortion. The phrase should be, "Only CRIMINAL Black Lives Matter." Furthering the charges against them, Martin O Malley, visited a room full of Black Lives Matter activists. He said during his speech, "All Lives Matter," but later had to apologize because he offended the crowd. Therefore, it is clear that the Black Lives Matter movement seeks only the regression of whites.
thegamingjesus

Con

thegamingjesus forfeited this round.
Dkice4

Pro

Since my opponent has forfeited the last round, then I will continue in support of my case. When the Confederate flag controversy received national attention, the Black Lives Matter protesters were some of the first on the scene. They, of course, claimed that the flag was racist. On a side note, I would like to offer support for this Southern symbol. First of all, every accusation thrown at the Confederate flag, can just as easily be applied to the American flag. When the Civil War ended, the border states still had slavery. Guess which flag flew over those states?-the American flag. In support of Confederate leaders, the North could not convict them in court of a crime, because they did what the colonists did. The very fact that the Confederate leaders could not be jailed, just proves that the South did nothing wrong. Similarly, it was Jefferson Davis who said "all we ask is to be left alone." Anyway, (since I went off on a tangent), I will make a point for today. Following the Confederate flag coming down in South Carolina, Confederate memorials were vandalized with "Black Lives Matter" spray painted on them, and many others were defaced. The media and other officials called this "free speech" and defended their actions. Is not the Confederate flag "free speech"? The hypocrisy continues.
thegamingjesus

Con

I've read all your arguments and seen all of the points you've made and I agree, but what your describing isn"t racism, it"s just ignorance. You say all these arguments about how blacks kill each other too and how black people are not that mistreated and i agree with you, but don"t say it's racism cuz its not. d:
Dkice4

Pro

Dkice4 forfeited this round.
Dkice4

Pro

Dkice4 forfeited this round.
thegamingjesus

Con

thegamingjesus forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Bob13// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Con made no arguments so Pro's were better by default.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter cannot merely state that one side's ability to present arguments automatically makes them victorious in this debate. Without an evaluation of the BoP and any specific arguments made by Pro, this fails to sufficiently explain the decision.
************************************************************************
Posted by Robkwoods 1 year ago
Robkwoods
The sweet sounds of hypocrisy!!! Solid start.
Posted by Robkwoods 1 year ago
Robkwoods
The very definition of racism makes them racist. You better have some good points. I am looking forward to a good debate.