CamoPacMan
QueenLeo

The Black Lives Matters Movement Is a racist hate group.

CamoPacMan has forfeited round #2.

CamoPacMan

Pro

Black Lives Matters is being showed as a glorious and justice by the media. I argue whoever thinks that the BLM movement is doing anything beneficial for anyone... is a complete idiot. I challenge anyone who thinks different to try and prove me wrong.
QueenLeo

Con

Hi, to begin with I'd like to say how glad I am to have this opportunity to debate with you on this controversy! In response to your opening argument, I'd like to begin with the most basic benefit of the black lives matter movement. This movement can be paralleled to the civil rights moment of the 60's which resulted in slow but historical change. As with the black lives matter movement, we are able to publicize the errors of our society in a more accessible fashion. With black lives matter, society is at least forced to acknowledge the unrest in the black community. Thanks for reading 😀