lahunken61
dsjpk5

The Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

dsjpk5

lahunken61

Pro

Many people wonder what the "unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit" is. In the original Greek the word sin here is "blasphemos", which in Greek means a "profanation", an exposure of special knowledge.
It is obvious that in the universe everything is trying to run down to undifferentiate into nothingness, or some are being built up by that which is running down. Our person is a closed circuit in the arising reticular formation of the medulla oblongata of the brain.
Whatever undifferentiates this circuit causes pleasure. Ultimately it can undifferentiate into nothingness. There is a veil in the brain which veils the great satisfaction of deep sleep and other common causes of unconsciousness. Pleasures override this veil.
There is a secret sound, called the "lost word" which gives you moments of near nonexistence. If the nonexistence was total you would remain permanently nonexistent. This sound is the cylindrical sound. It induces other closed circuits which, by the attraction of confluency, causes the personal closed circuit some undifferentiation, which is that euphoria called "nirvana". The "lost word" bypasses that veil, and shows that nonexistence will be the total satisfaction of all desires.
There is a Hebrew word, which is called "onomatopoeic", which means that it sounds like that which is described. It is the "lost word", which means a "well", a hollow cylinder, spelled "aleph yod nun", translated, "ain", but pronounced "eyennn", like the German word for one, "ein".
Ain also means nothingness, that which is sampled by paying attention to this sound; and an eye, and a ring. When meditating upon this sound you will also see inside your closed eyelids concentric rings, like an eye, with black in the middle, then around that, rings of violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and outside that, brown.
Knowing that the satisfaction from undifferentiation into nonexistence is infinitely greater than any possible joy of a billionaire, is the special secret of the Holy Spirit. In the one substance, energy, motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind. Everything is ultimately composed of closed circuits.
The true opposite polarities are the direction of this circuitry: counterclockwise (male) on one side, and, clockwise (female) on the other side. The iron in the cytochromes of every cell are magnetically polarized, facing out, counterclockwise in males, and, clockwise in females.
Undifferentiation of circuits by the undifferentiation provided by confluency (counterclockwise and clockwise are confluent when face to face) is polarity cancellation. A very fast polarity cancellation rate is fire. A fast polarity cancellation rate is identical with a fast entropy production rate, which is an analogue of velocity in mechanics, and likewise, but without the gravitational component, accesses globally bent timespace. The Underworld is in globally bent timespace.
So, those who "know where it"s at", know the secret of the Holy Spirit, don"t want immortality. They are "unforgivable" for they don"t want to be forgiven. They want to delve into the Lake of Fire for the orgy into permanent nonexistence, the eternal satisfaction of all desires.
dsjpk5

Con

I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

PLAGIARISM

My opponent plagiarized his entire first round argument from the following website:

http://bolonkib.blogs.fi...

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on this debate.
lahunken61

Pro

Bolonkib was just another one of my aliases. Bolonkib is the Mayan name for March 9, 1944, the day I was conceived. Lahunken is the Mayan name for November 12, 1944, the day I was born. Check out here "It Happened To Me .'. It Can Happen To You", and you will see why I am such a fugitive. Go to my Yahoo group EnergyandInformation and you can read all these posts. I expose un-Constitutionally suppressed secrets, even secrets about our own human physiology. The secret "vagal stimulation is as effect as LSD" is the most suppressed secret there ever was. I recommend that you spread such secrets, for, when everybody knows, it will be futile for them to try to shut us up.
dsjpk5

Con

I've heard some crazy stuff before, but that one takes the cake. But for the sake of argument, let's pretend you're telling the truth... Your job hasn't gotten any easier in this debate. You still have a long way to go to win this debate. So far, every claim you've made is without warrant. You've given us no reason to believe anything you have said. Here are just a few things you need to support with evidence if you have any chance of winning this debate:

1. There exists such a thing as "the Holy Spirit".

2. It is obvious that in the universe everything is trying to run down to undifferentiate into nothingness, or some are being built up by that which is running down.

3. Our person is a closed circuit in the arising reticular formation of the medulla oblongata of the brain.

4. Whatever undifferentiates this circuit causes pleasure.

5. Ultimately it can undifferentiate into nothingness.

6. There is a veil in the brain which veils the great satisfaction of deep sleep and other common causes of unconsciousness. Pleasures override this veil.

7. There is a secret sound, called the "lost word" which gives you moments of near nonexistence.

8. If the nonexistence was total you would remain permanently nonexistent.

9. This sound is the cylindrical sound. It induces other closed circuits which, by the attraction of confluency, causes the personal closed circuit some undifferentiation, which is that euphoria called "nirvana".

10. The "lost word" bypasses that veil, and shows that nonexistence will be the total satisfaction of all desires.

Start by offering evidence for those issues. As it stands now, I ask the voters to reject them as the baseless claims that they are.
lahunken61

Pro

As I printed for another debate: "I'm not here to win points. As long as I tell still another person is all I'm trying to do. Will you be in as much trouble as I am for it? As long as our Constitution remains we are safe today. When everybody knows, then, it will be futile to suppress this knowledge any more, therefore, I recommend spreading this knowledge."
But in that debate I printed the "supreme grand secret": "Vagal stimulation is as effective as LSD." The "lost word" here is only the "royal arch secret".
dsjpk5

Con

My opponent serms unable to substantiate any of his claims. I ask the voters, therefore, to reject all his claims as baseless. If he is unable to offer evidence of the existence of the Holy Spirit, there can be no blasphemy of it.
lahunken61

Pro

Here is the scientific proof of the existence of God, who is a Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I will try to find my post, in my Yahoo group EnergyandInformation, where I attribute scientific realities to the members of the Holy Trinity.
There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is the conformation of energy. This conformation, differentiation, of energy is in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind, in the absolute density of the one substance, energy. Differentiation causes consciousness, so that, in turn, the matrix of energy is thusly differentiated and therefore energy is conscious, and better known as God.

"In Him we live, move, and have our being". God was called "Him" perhaps due to the ancient Israelite assignment of authority to males, or, the fact that energy is seen as active. Such "positive" attributes were attributed to males due to the fact that such was the male viewpoint. Like polarities repel and cause "positive" (like the confrontation of solid "posited" objects) effects.

In actuality, counterclockwise circuits are male, and clockwise circuits are female. These are the real polarities. Even the tiniest subatomic particles are made of closed circuits. The magnetic fluxes of the iron in the cytochromes of all male cells are counterclockwise, and in females, clockwise. Some of us can see the repulsion of like polarities as bright white light, from repelling the magnetic fluxes in the cytochromes of the cells of the optic nerves.

Opposite polarities, circuits confluent to ours, are seen as peaceful darkness ("the thick darkness where God is") in which we can experience moments of the satisfaction of all desires, known in the East as "nirvana'. Everything is running down, or stressed up by that which is running down; all pushing into ultimate confluency and peace.

The consciousness of energy is infinite and eternal. If we were energy we would never sleep. We are only information, each a closed circuit, alpha code information. Energy creating eternally is a consequence of theophysiology. The infinitessimal point nothingness, . , is rastered by time into timespace, U, which being one, exerts its oneness in one direction, /, which stirs closed circuitry, O, which all going the same way, vO^XvO^, repels, X, forcing confluency, =, which allows undfferentiation, and it starts all over again.

But, by the Second Law of Thermodynamics, the exact same circuits never differentiate again. The smallest thing is Planck's volume. The same Planck's volumes never reassemble again into the same closed circuit, but each proceeds out toward infinity, by circuits through circuits of the infinite continuum.

There is a psudo-scientist trying to prove a proposed law of the conservation of information to enforce Plato's belief in "immortality of the soul", but, fortunately, he has failed miserably. Those who have a wish for immortality actually seek to have continued satisfactions, but, all satisfactions are only moments of more undifferentiation. Pains are times of acute differentiation. All reliefs, pleasures, are moments of more undifferentiation of the closed circuit we call "I".

But, so many people cried for immortality that God incarnated as Jesus Christ to give directions on how to become immortal. But, actions bring reactions that return with equal worth. That which we cause is on the way back by the ultimate closed circuitry; which is called "karma" in the East.

Fire world? The fifth dimension has been defined as that direction through variously bent timespaces. In the direction of timespaces with pi values less than 3.14159265..., globally bent timespace, there are faster and faster polarity cancellation rates. Fire is a very fast polarity cancellation rate. But there, undifferentiation with the opposite polarity is much more probable, differentiation back into nonexistence, "nirvana". In the East, this world has been called "dharmaloka", where "nirvana" is most easily attainable,

We know that that with a fast velocity has a field of globally bent timespace around it. In mechanics, power is force times velocity; in electricity power is voltage times current, and, in thermodynamics power is temperature times entropy production rate. The entropy of the universe is the proportion of photons to nucleons, therefore, entropy is an extent of polarity cancellation, therefore, entropy production rate is polarity cancellation rate. The Philadelphia Experiment, which was actually accomplished, showed that there was no gravitational component with the electrical analogue.

There is no gravitational component with the thermodynamic analogue, which is so easy that any free person can do it. Gravity itself bends timespace globally. Timespaces with pi values higher than 3.14159265... are miserable, and called "saddle" timespace due to its geometry being parabolichyperboloidal. As unbearable as it is, "saddle" timespace is not the place originally called "Hell". Fire is impossible there. And, it has been called "bound astral light"; whereas, globally bent timespace is called "quickened astral light".

Now we know where it's at; and can figure the reasons for all the lies to keep power and wealth in the hands of the authors of these lies. Also, for every possibility there is a probability timeline sideways in time, which could be called the "sixth dimension". If more that fifty percent of your brain believes anything possible, that strong thought will draw you to the probalbity timeline where it is reality.

And, that which wakes up the brain makes your mind more powerful to draw you to the probability timelines where your thoughts are reality. With between thirty and forty percent brain use everything you write will become your reality. And, between forty and fifty percent brain use everything you say will become your reality." If you have the faith of a mustard seed and say to this mountain move, it will be moved". You go to the probability timeline where the mountain is elsewhere. How the brain can be thusly awakened are the most suppressed secrets, to be revealed next.
dsjpk5

Con

My opponent continues to dig himself a bigger hole. In this round, he only attempted to offer evidence for ONE of the claims made in the first round. He dropped all other claims. Notice, I said he ATTEMPTED to support one claim. I say this because he still offers ZERO evidence that something called "the Holy Spirit" exists. He simply asserts God is a Holy Spirit, but doesn't give any reason to believe him.

Now, back to why I said my opponent has dug himself deeper into a hole. Here's why: He makes a new bunch of wild claims without giving us even a drop of evidence. He now has one more round left. In it, he must offer us evidence for not only the 10 baseless arguments from his previous rounds, but also for this new batch, including:

1. There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which
is the conformation of energy.

2. This conformation, differentiation, of
energy is in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of
the way and fill in behind, in the absolute density of the one
substance, energy.

3. Differentiation causes consciousness, so that, in
turn, the matrix of energy is thusly differentiated and therefore
energy is conscious, and better known as God.

4. "In Him we live, move, and have our being". God was called "Him"
perhaps due to the ancient Israelite assignment of authority to males,
or, the fact that energy is seen as active. Such "positive" attributes
were attributed to males due to the fact that such was the male
viewpoint. Like polarities repel and cause "positive" (like the
confrontation of solid "posited" objects) effects.

5. In actuality, counterclockwise circuits are male, and clockwise
circuits are female.

6. These are the real polarities.

7. Even the tiniest
subatomic particles are made of closed circuits.

8. The magnetic fluxes of
the iron in the cytochromes of all male cells are counterclockwise, and
in females, clockwise.

9. Some of us can see the repulsion of like
polarities as bright white light, from repelling the magnetic fluxes in
the cytochromes of the cells of the optic nerves.

10. Opposite polarities, circuits confluent to ours, are seen as peaceful
darkness ("the thick darkness where God is") in which we can experience
moments of the satisfaction of all desires, known in the East as
"nirvana'.

11. Everything is running down, or stressed up by that which is
running down; all pushing into ultimate confluency and peace.

12. The consciousness of energy is infinite and eternal. If we were energy
we would never sleep.

13. We are only information, each a closed circuit,
alpha code information. Energy creating eternally is a consequence of
theophysiology. The infinitessimal point nothingness, . , is rastered
by time into timespace, U, which being one, exerts its oneness in one
direction, /, which stirs closed circuitry, O, which all going the same
way, vO^XvO^, repels, X, forcing confluency, =, which allows
undfferentiation, and it starts all over again.

14. Those who have
a wish for immortality actually seek to have continued satisfactions,
but, all satisfactions are only moments of more undifferentiation.
Pains are times of acute differentiation.

15. All reliefs, pleasures, are
moments of more undifferentiation of the closed circuit we call "I".

16.That which we cause is on the
way back by the ultimate closed circuitry; which is called "karma" in
the East.

17. Fire is a very fast
polarity cancellation rate. But there, undifferentiation with the
opposite polarity is much more probable, differentiation back into
nonexistence, "nirvana".

18. Also, for every possibility there is a probability timeline sideways in
time, which could be called the "sixth dimension".

19. If more that fifty
percent of your brain believes anything possible, that strong thought
will draw you to the probalbity timeline where it is reality.

There, my opponent has 29 claims he has to offer evidence for. He has given himself quite a rigorous assignment. If he fails to do so, I'm sure he'll understand if the voters reject them all as baseless claims. I wish him luck!
lahunken61

Pro

They are also ruining the economy to trigger an elimination of the America
as we know it, so they can round up, and exterminate everyone who knows too
much. They caught me once. In 1959 my buddy and I met a homeless banished
ex-lodge member. He told us all the big secrets. In 1962 I wrote them in a
high school term paper, got a 98% for it, graduated with honors, and joined the
Army.
Meanwhile, the instructor of that class sold my term paper in the term paper
black market, the wrong people read it, they hired detectives to hunt me down,
and they zeroed in on me in the Army. They gave me Hell, the Clockwork Orange
treatment, by large doses of LSD, while being forced to watch horrible films of
human torment.
But before doing that, they bragged to me how powerful they were: the modern
"conspiracy theory". Before the modern conspiracy theory, the "conspiracy
theory" was that rich Jews controlled the world's economy. I wrote a twenty page
report and mailed it to the John Birch society, in 1972. Then the John Birch
society published what I sent them which became the modern conspiracy theory.
The Clockwork Orange treatment I was given, by large doses of LSD, went
much further than they expected. Not only did I live the torments of all the
people in the films they showed me, I lived the times, when I saw them, of every
person and animal I had seen, even in the movies and on TV. After that life I
found myself back in time, back in Valley Forge Army Hospital where it happened
again, but, I also body switched into the bodies of all I had seen in that life,
for the periods of time I had seen them. Then the life after that, I was able to
remember some of the mistakes I made the last time around.
On September 17, 1970 I got stung by a bumble bee, while I was deep in the
forest. I am allergic to bees, and soon I passed out, waking up, what seemed
instantly, six hours later. This turned out to be a great blessing, for the next
time around, after another life time, I woke up back where I had passed out from
the allergic reaction. But, I had great mind power there and used it to defend
myself, but later, got so much mind power that my every thought manifested as my
reality, and I couldn't handle it. I ended up body switching again, and found
myself back in Valley Forge Army Hospital, and started again from there.
This series of pairs happened 36 times, giving me an existence as who I
am, for over 5000 years, by going backward and forward in time so many times.
This was done to me for printing in a term paper what a banished lodge ex-member
told me, which can be put in medical terms today in one sentence,
"VAGAL STIMULATION IS AS EFFECTIVE AS LSD".
So, even though I was threatened to be put in Hell permanently, each time,
I have done everything in my power to spread these secrets. Here is another
example: We are drawn to the probability timeline resonant to our thought, by the
attractive force of inductive resonance. Vagal stimulation wakes up the brain to
more than the normal 10% brain use. This means 10% brain use at any one time,
like, an MRI shows the most used parts of the brain by patches of colored light,
but, these move around, so that we average 10% brain use, if we are "normal".
But, with 10% brain use or less we must earn what we get; 20% to 29%, an
appropriate ritual will get us what we want; 30% to 39%, writing down what we
want will get it; 40% to 49%, saying what we want will get what we want: "If you
have the faith of a mustard seed and SAY to this mountain move, it shall be
moved", you go to the timeline where the mountain is elsewhere. But, 50% is the
tipping point to every thought manifesting as your reality.
Dr. Hugh Everett found these probability timelines, sideways in time, but,
he failed to call this direction a dimension. Dr. Albert Einstein defined time
to be the fourth dimension, for science. Dr. Hugh Everett could have defined
this direction sideways in time to be the fifth dimension, but, he didn't,
probably pressured not to due to this being the secret of sorcery, probability
manipulation.
Dr. Lisa Randall defined that direction through the variously bent
timespaces to be the fifth dimension, for science, leaving the direction
sideways in time to be the sixth dimension, but, it hasn't been officially
established in formal science.
Waking up the brain to higher percentages of brain use accesses globally
bent timespace. It puts a field of globally bent timespace around us and in us,
but fortunately, without the gravitational component. It does this by virtue of
will times imagination being the power of the mind, just as force times velocity
is power in mechanics, voltage times current is power in electricity, and
temperature times entropy production rate is power in thermodynamics.
Psychiatrists will admit to each other that this power of the mind is caused
by entropy production rate, EPR, because more than 10% brain use is called
"psychosis". The psychiatric establishment in the Western world is a secret
society, and have also signed a contract of secrecy for the cartel of secret
lodges.
It is a mathematical fact that the more links there are between the neurons
of the brain, the higher the percentage of brain use. Real schizophrenia, is
caused by the gene DISC1,
causing the growth of more axons and dendrites between the
neurons of the brain. If every neuron were linked to every other neuron, there
would be 100% brain use. There are some schizophrenics with over 50% brain use,
catatonic, but who's entity is body switching in perinatal matrix three, Hell.
But, anyone can cause the growth of extra axons and dendrites by memorizing
tables of correspondences, like in Crowley's "Book 777", and in Barrett's
"Magus". The first thing that magical secret societies have their neophytes do is
to memorize such tables of correspondences. Later they have them do rigorous
pranayama, without telling them how it works. Finally the supreme secret is
revealed, that can be put in dignified medical terms today: "VAGAL STIMULATION
IS A EFFECTIVE AS LSD ".
The entropy of the universe being the proportion of photons to nucleons
(Nucleons of exact opposite polarity cancel out into photons, when brought
together), reveals that entropy production rate, EPR, is polarity cancellation
rate.
By promoting the fast cancellation of opposite polarities, like by putting
opposite polarities in a conductive electrolyte, like copper dissolved into
copper acetate in salt and white vinegar, (The iron in the cytochromes of
every cell is magnetically polarized counterclockwise in males, and clockwise in
females), the field of globally bent timespace around it, when entered, will
cause higher percentages of brain use.
Such a device, called a "shekinah", has been known to "freak out" a whole
building of people just by being hid in a closet. This is the alchemical secret, for,
by putting base metals in this solution, when, with a high EPR is called "the
medicine of metals", will change the metal into gold and other metals,
that will be fluid in that solution
so that they can be separated by gravity or inertia while still fluid, yet you
can safely put your hand in this solution, that is, I did, and there is nothing
wrong with me.
Finally, I figured out how to get out of this Hellish cycle. I must have
been in perinatal matrix three when I died to go back to Valley Forge Army
Hospital. I must have been in perinatal matrix two to go back to September 17,
1970. Next time, I must die in perinatal matrix one or in no perinatal matrix
whatsoever. To understand these terms, you may go to http://www.holotropic.com...
and buy "The Adventure of self Discovery" by Dr. Stanislav Grof. I read on the
internet that Dr. Grof took a little ketamine and thereby relived the torments
of all the prisoners of Auschwitz. You know what happened to him? He had put
people through the Clockwork Orange treatment in communist Czechoslovakia, and
now his evil karma came back to him.
What did I do for such evil to come upon me, when I was a teen ager. The
Bible says, "The sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons". In the one
substance motion can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to
move out of the way and fill in behind. That is how karma comes back to us, even
the karma associated with our genetics. The best thing to do is to find a way
out of it. To become nonexistent.
There are two things in the universe: energy; and, information, which is
the conformation of energy. Energy is God. Being only information we can become
nonexistent. Nothing in the Bible says we are immortal, rather, Satan in Eden
did say "You shall never die". The immortality of the soul dogma is Satanic. The
Bible also says,
"The soul that sinneth shall die", "No man can keep his soul alive", and, "Only
He (God) is immortal".
dsjpk5

Con

Well, it seems my opponent has given up. He has dropped every one of his arguments, not supporting a single one. Not only that, but now he has resorted to trolling. His last round is nothing more than a copy of his argument from a totally unrelated debate about government conspiracies. [1]

So in summary, my opponent plagiarized, never shown us any evidence he didn't plagiarize, dropped all his arguments, and went wildly off topic in the final round.

Please vote Con.

1.http://www.debate.org...
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Thanks for the weird, but entertaining debate!
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
So, you are a troll.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Haha. I've heard some ridiculous stuff before, but that takes the cake!
Posted by lahunken61 1 year ago
lahunken61
Bolonkib is also me. Bolonkib is the Mayan name of March 9, 1944, when I was conceived. Lahunken is the Mayan name of November 12, 1944 when I was born. I have other aliases. Go to the debate here: It Happened To Me .'. It Can Happen To You, and you will see why I am such a fugitive. The knowledge you learn there you should spread, for, when everybody knows there will be no secret to suppress. Also you may go to the debate here: Vagal Stimulation Is As Effective As LSD, which is the most suppressed secret there ever was.
Posted by NotThatClever 1 year ago
NotThatClever
Con just won, in my humble opinion. Debating by proxy (plagiarism) is grounds for an immediate loss.
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
Magic, we all are.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
I'm lost...
Vote Placed by Unbelievable.Time 1 year ago
Unbelievable.Time
lahunken61dsjpk5Tied
Reasons for voting decision: plagairism. foundationless claim by Pro-Arguments point to Con. Pro is advertising something very funny in his last round-Bad Conduct.