Claira
imabench

The Boston Bombing Was A Set-up

imabench

Claira

Pro

I am arguing that the Boston bombing was actually a set-up and that the two suspects are actually innocent.

There shall be three rounds for the debate itself and the first round is only for acceptance.

Please vote based on which argument is better, not based on your personal opinion or your preference of user.
imabench

Con

First Round is acceptance only, so I accept
Claira

Pro

Claira forfeited this round.
imabench

Con

Seriously?
Claira

Pro

Claira forfeited this round.
imabench

Con

God Dammit....
Claira

Pro

Claira forfeited this round.
imabench

Con

I hate everything
Posted by donald.keller 3 years ago
donald.keller
This is the most well written debate here.. I must say, Obama could have took some debate lessons from you two...

I've never seen so many facts and such logic used before... Beautiful...
Posted by cybertron1998 4 years ago
cybertron1998
imabench I am from north Carolina I just get pissed off by conspirators. and please steven, you sound like a wacko
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Please tell me youre just trolling and not actually that dumb steven....
Posted by StevenDixon 4 years ago
StevenDixon
It was a set up but the two suspects were the ones that did it. See the two suspects as well as 99.999% of the government(everyone except ron paul who is actually the second coming of Jesus and Obama is who the Satan) are reptilian aliens from the planet Nibiru. About 20,000 years ago they came down to give people culture and advances that would allow for a population boom so they can harvest our genetic material. The reason it was set up is so that that people would allow them to take over more of our rights, allowing the reptilians and satan to control us alot easier. As evidence see Dick Cheney's,lizard tail , George bush's eyes, as well as the History channel's "The bible" series which shows that Obama is Satan.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Claira allow me to explain

DDO (the nickname we give his website) is flooded with amateur conspiracy theorists who are usually eaten alive when they try to argue their case. Normally the conspiracy theories revolve around 9/11, JFK, or the moon landings, but this is the first instance that someone has debated that the Boston Marathon Attack was a conspiracy.

That, combined with the fact that a lot of people on this site are from the Northeast in areas like Boston or New York City, is why a lot of people are treating this debate as hostile.
Posted by cybertron1998 4 years ago
cybertron1998
claira do you believe this
Posted by TN05 4 years ago
TN05
Just asking. I would have been more willing to debate this if it was a troll debate. BTW, imabench is a very skilled troll debater so you will need to have your guard up.
Posted by Claira 4 years ago
Claira
It's a conversation my friends and I were having. They said to post an argument here and see what others would say. It's harmless. I'm not trying to convince anyone else about this, okay? I just want to see what others think. Nobody would have actually accepted this debate if I argued the other way so please don't judge. I debate for fun. It's a trending topic right now or something so I just want to see what others have to say.
Posted by cybertron1998 4 years ago
cybertron1998
claira you're screwed up like all of the conspirators
Posted by Claira 4 years ago
Claira
No....why?
Vote Placed by Walrus101 4 years ago
Walrus101
ClairaimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro fortited ever round except first.