The Branch Theory

Remember, this is just a theory, I am not saying any of this is true. My own theory is that there was a mega universe at one time and the sun in that universe became a super nova. Once it exploded it caused a big band that created several smaller universes. Then I think it goes on from there. Then eventually a universe exploded creating our universe. I do think there could be multiverses, like pages of a book one on top of the other; basically parallel universes. Of course there is no way to prove this theory, because it is a theory. I wonder if there is a name for this theory that I am describing.

Theory :
a coherent group of ( tested ) general propositions, commonly regarded as correct,
That can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena.
Mathematics , a body of principles, theorems, or the like belonging to one subject.
Number theory.

Hypothesis :
a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena.
Conjecture to guide investigation.

The branch hypothesis is not a theory. So I ain't for it.
I like it but.
I have no time so this is my argument. I will it explain why pros hypothesis can't be correct next round

FirstWorldProblems forfeited this round.

This tie thing when people forfeit is not right. O well
Good game
Good game
Posted by Deb-8-A-Bull 6 months ago
It's not a theory , as it's you first debate on this site . And I'm a bad debater. I'll just put up my , what I like to call theory, of how the world started, it's rather silly . But we will go from there. Good luck. Message me if that's ok
Posted by SkyLeach 6 months ago
I think that pro needs to look at the difference between a theory and a hypothesis
the premise, despite being called a theory, is not a theory