What50
Youraverageunicorn

The Brotherhood is good for DDO

What50

What50

Pro

This is a debate in which the DDO group "The Brotherhood" is in general good for DDO.

1st. Round is acceptance
2- 3 rounds are debating rounds
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I guess I accept.
What50

Pro

Thank you Con for joining my debate. I hope we can have a civilized discussion on "The Brotherhood".

Case Number 1: The DDO community never had real full fledged group. As we can see The Brotherhood changes that, we posted our manifesto, and established our group. We're the only DDO group currently that has a manifesto, and members.

Case Number 2: The Brotherhood isn't breaking the terms and services. As we know as long as The Brotherhood is not breaking the rules of DDO we're not making DDO a bad community.

Case Number 3: The Brotherhood is a group in which we support, and encourage our fellow members. If we're so bad for DDO why are we encouraging our fellow members on their debates, and forums?

Case Number 4: We value freedom of speech. As part of our manifesto, we respect everyone's opinion, and that they're entitled to freedom of speech no matter how controversial the speech may be.

Link to our manifesto:
http://www.debate.org...

I await my opponent.
Youraverageunicorn

Con

First of all: Who the hell cares?
Why are you talking about The Brotherhood being good for Dungeons and Dragons, that"s a random debate topic and why did you challenge me? I don"t know it doesn"t make sense it"s just random. Anyway,
I looked into The Brotherhood which of course was created by Masterful. If I believe what your profile states, you are a 14 year old Nazi under the influence of a 22 year old who is VERY racist, talks about women like he owns them, and is just a bad person overall. I"m sorry you were caught in this trap, even if it WERE a troll profile.

The Brotherhood is not good for DDO because even if they"re open to free speech, they"re obviously not open to free people because it seems even though you keep repeating you are NOT racist, you believe that white men contributed most to this world which is not true, and it"s only because they had more power back then and used everyone else like a toy. That means they did not contribute the most. What about those who were slaves? What about those who spent all their time providing in many ways for their family? Women and people of all other races. You are being racist. The point of that was The Brotherhood is not good for DDO if you are obviously not open to people other than yourself. I"m sorry but if you ask me, you and Masterful shouldn"t be making any content at all with your prejudice beliefs.
What50

Pro

Thank, you for accepting this debate, and hopefully we can have a civilized debate.
"The Brotherhood is not good for DDO because even if they"re open to free speech, they"re obviously not open to free people because it seems even though you keep repeating you are NOT racist, you believe that white men contributed most to this world which is not true, and it"s only because they had more power back then and used everyone else like a toy"

White men did contributed most to the world. Here are some examples, printing press developed by a German named Johannes Gutenberg, which allowed poorer people to afford books which helped spark the age of enlightenment. Humphry Davy inventor of the first electric light, which in turned allowed for more electric appliances for the domestic homes. Alexander Fleming pioneered for modern medicine with penicillin, and Isoyznme. Edward Jenner who made the first succesful vaccine for small pox which saved many, many people lives. These are just small examples of how the White man contributed most to society. We're not saying that White's did all the work, we are not denying the advancements of many other culture but the white man contributed most to society.

", and it"s only because they had more power back then and used everyone else like a toy."
This is an over generalization made by Con with no sources to back that claim up. He made an over generalization, and assumed that the advancements of the white man was only made possible because they had "more power, and treated everyone else like a toy" which is a false cause.

" What about those who were slaves? What about those who spent all their time providing in many ways for their family? Women and people of all other races. You are being racist. "
Those who were slaves did contribute to society but I am saying in general the white man has contributed the most to society. I also clarify we acknowledge the contribution to people who are not white or male.
"The point of that was The Brotherhood is not good for DDO if you are obviously not open to people other than yourself. "
We are open to the opinions of other people, and value free speech. This debate is made for the sole purpose to help showcase that The Brotherhood, is an organization that wants a place in DDO's community.

http://www.history.com...
https://www.thoughtco.com...
http://www.history.com...
https://explorable.com...
Youraverageunicorn

Con

I choose not to extend my argument.

Let me say this. The Brotherhood is not GOOD for DDO nor is it bad. It's like a snack. Maybe like a cheese cracker or whatever. It's not bad for your but it's not good for you either. I don't see anyway The Brotherhood has contributed to I
An online gaming site. It's not like you created it or whatever and you don't contribute anything to that other than your online status so if that's what you're talking about then sure, you contribute. But I'm guessing that's not what you're talking about. Technically, you are a group of white supremacists. You literally build on the ground that white men made America. Nothing women nothing race. Are you trying to come off as racist? Or are you making some stupid white men encouragement group because other people do that with women, races and religions? Because that's just a little ridiculous. So what if in some alternate universe white men did contribute the most? Is that something you really want to stand on? Because if you celebrate something like that, then you are racist. White men don't need encouraging. They had the most power. We should be empowering people who need it and if that's what you stand for, you aren't good for DDO. You haven't done anything to improve it in anyway.
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 9 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
thanks. At least someone understands how annoying what50 is
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 9 months ago
Bitch_Goddess
What50 I have challenged you to a debate quite a while ago and you did not accept. You only accept those of whom cannot provide very good arguments on their behalf. You and your little "Brotherhood" squad are very sad people.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
Agreed @NDCEED. Mostly when I'm in the comment section
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Nothing against shyrewolf. It happens to anybody.
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
ShyreWolf does know alot. Knowing how to show the knowledge is not one of them.
Youraverageunicorn
Thanks, ShryeWolf for your feedback.

Bogglebros37 says a 22 year old wasting their time online with a 13 year old.

What50 people will mistake you because your profile says you"re a Nazi and I refuse to have a serious debate with someone who insults people who aren"t like them and people of my religion.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
So what if i joined a day ago? You joined a month ago, who gives a shite. Acknowledge your mistake you dim-witted buffoon
Posted by BoggleBros37 9 months ago
BoggleBros37
Pft What an immature 12 year old.
Posted by What50 9 months ago
What50
Well then lets test your skills, challenge me to a debate of any topic. I am not in any debate team as I am self taught, so if you were just "fooling around" lets get serious. Also btw, i'm not a nazi, i'm not a member of the nationalist German worker's party.
Youraverageunicorn
Plus, ShryeWolf, you just joined like, a day ago. I'm really only on this site to find the half decent people on this site so I can have a civilized debate which is why I was only fooling around with this debate since they challenged me. On this site, I don't take it seriously. If you knew me, you'd know I'm the youngest varsity debater in the district, and on the best team in the district. These are just some stupid topics made up by nazis, and stuff. I don't know why I interfere I just like some people on this site. So stop complaining that I don't use great examples and whatnot because I only take real debating seriously.
Vote Placed by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
What50YouraverageunicornTied
Reasons for voting decision: Youraverageunicorn resorted to name calling, thus he loses conduct. As far as CA, I side with What50, aka Masterful. I think the coalition is a good idea for DDO, and although I don't agree with some of its stances, I think that the community aspect of it is good for DDO. As far as Con's arguments... while it is a racist faction, The Brotherhood is still open to free speech and does its racism in a civil manner (which doesn't really make sense...) But yeah, What50 wins.