What50
FanboyMctroll

The Brotherhood vs The Sons of Solidarity

What50 has forfeited round #2.

What50

Pro

*This following debate is funded and backed by The Brotherhood*

Alright Fanboy, as a Representative of The Brotherhood, lets show who is the better group to this site.

Round 1 acceptance
Round 2 arguments
Round 3 rebuttals.
Burden of proof is shared for both sides
Absolutely no Ad Hominems.
FanboyMctroll

Con

Ok I accept this debate, although I though it would be Masterful who would be debating not his junior apprentice, or should I say the alter ego of Masterful's alternate personality.
Posted by NDECD1441 3 months ago
NDECD1441
Yes, I do too. That illness is in you.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 months ago
FanboyMctroll
well we already know what50 and Masterful are the same person, maybe you are masterful too.

Who knows what mental illness you have maybe you have multiple personality disorder, or dissociative disorder or who knows you could be posting this from an insane asylum library, either way I detect some kind of illness
Posted by NDECD1441 3 months ago
NDECD1441
Fanboy, you are going to have to drop the myth. For all we know, you could be Emilrose's, Mharman's or heck, even my alt. Even though the my part is false. I wouldn't come up with such views.
Posted by What50 3 months ago
What50
Nah I just couldn't access my computer to write my argument I will be happy to challenge you again and prove The Brotherhood is superior.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 months ago
FanboyMctroll
No problem what50, I understand you realize The Sons of Solidarity is a superior group compared to The Brotherhood, and you being the junior clerk of the organization you were just outmatched and not able to debate on behalf of Masterful.

I would suggest that you could join The Sons of Solidarity, unfortunately our group has no room and does not tolerate racists.
Posted by What50 3 months ago
What50
Fanboy i'm really sorry, due to some circumstances I was not able to post my full argument, for that i'm sorry.
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
"although I though it would be Masterful who would be debating not his junior apprentice, or should I say the alter ego of Masterful's alternate personality."

hahaha good one
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Is this a debate about which group is better?