BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
SuperTrooper44

The Bryan Mullins Logic:Churches Slaughter Children for not believing in christmas + military action

Started: 5/10/2017 Category: News

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Every church in America should be bombed because according to the fact that 56,000,000 people die every year, 19% of children since 1998 have been senselessly slaughtered for not believing in Christmas.

If it's about the lives and safety of America's children, Every church in America should be bombed.
If 19% percent of children in America have been senselessly slaughtered, Every church in America should be bombed.
If not believing in Christmas gets you slaughtered, Every church in America should be bombed and Christmas should be banned because Children should have a right to have his or her own beliefs and feelings than others.

If you, a parent, pastor, priest, or a church-goer tells your child "You should be ashamed of yourself" you are a bad influence in their life, also you are against their will.
If you don't allow your child to have his or her feelings or beliefs, you are against the child's will.

There should be some military action stopping the 2,642 children being slaughtered every single day.

Mission: Bryan Mullins's Promise for American Atheism and America's Children

Time Span: 10 days
Number of Military Missile Planes needed: 300
Number of Missiles per Plane: 1,000
Plot: First, The National Guard must declare a state of emergency and evacuate the children to their homes before The Air Force can bomb every single church in America. Then, The Air Force can take their active military action, bombing all 300,000 churches in America in a matter of 10 days. After that, Construction workers are to be ordered to build memorial buildings commemorating the thousands of children who are slaughtered for not believing in Christmas every single day. Donald Trump would declare to congress a bill to ban the practice of every single religion, religious holiday like Christmas, bibles, and any religious person on every social media network in America. Then, every American would be told to go to these memorials and cry, sing, and commemorate each and all of every sunday.
Children will be honored and people would say "Thank you for trying to live for your beliefs and we salute you for trying, even though you never make it."

The Transgender Lites song link:
https://www.youtube.com...
SuperTrooper44

Con

Hello, its nice to meet you!

Well, even if they do that, but traumatizing our kids to not believe in christmas is not right, because kids are just kids, they don't need to know the truth, because their stupid.
Its unbelievable when I see a child turn from a normal kid to an evil one.
TRUTH IS EVIL
donald trump is an idiot
why does he care, he's not our president!
the song makes me so mad at society, because they know the truth
so no they shouldn't be bombed even though I lack explanation.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 8 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Jonbonbon here is proof, like the con, he doesn't just make stupid statements like "You CNAT TELL ME I CANT do this" or something like that, It was a nice, clean, and well developed debate, not some kind of cheap getaway.
The con did not refute though
Posted by Jonbonbon 8 months ago
Jonbonbon
Lol you actually have to prove it's not trolling by providing some evidence that your assertions are true. Because I've never heard if this before.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Jonbonbon This is not trolling This is a legitimate debate No trolling here! You can't even prove that this is trolling.
Posted by Jonbonbon 8 months ago
Jonbonbon
Boo. Your trolling sucks.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@SuperTrooper44 I never said children should be bombed idiot! I said churches should be bombed, and supporting children is not against their will at all, you just fail to beat my argument by being irrelevent for saying this "they don't need to know the truth, because their stupid.
TRUTH IS EVIL
donald trump is an idiot
so no they shouldn't be bombed even though I lack explanation"
and you assumed that telling children the truth will traumatize them, Clearly if you tell a child the truth. you are giving them a more logical and decent path ahead them.
Posted by SuperTrooper44 8 months ago
SuperTrooper44
you know whats against a childs will????
supporting them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!