BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Aleoz

The Bryan Mullins Logic: Dogs Can Get Pregnant by Humans and Should Be Married by Humans

Aleoz has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Dogs can get pregnant by humans.
Dogs should be Married by humans.

Reasons that dogs can get pregnant by humans:
(1) Dogs have 37 pairs of chromosomes, Humans have 23, so it would take two times having sex to make one puppy baby.
(2) Sperm is DNA, for both species
(3) Both Dogs and Humans are mammals
(4) A Dog is a man's or woman's best friend
(5) Dog genetics are basically the same as human genetics

Dogs should be married by humans because of the following:
(1) Like I said before, A Dog is a man's or woman's best friend
(2) It is easy to have responsibilities for the dog, like he or she would with a normal spouse.
(3) Man or woman should pay bills, while the dog takes care of their own puppy babies.
(4) They would love each other until the dog dies or the human dies.

So my conclusion is, Dogs can get pregnant by humans and Dogs should be married by humans because a dog is a man's or woman's best friend
Posted by Crazy456Rhino 1 year ago
Crazy456Rhino
@ByranMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 Screw this sh*t. First you say churches are killing kids, then you say rape is ok, now having sex with dogs are ok!? I'm going another website for now, because I'm done with all of this.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 year ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Crazy456Rhino like for example, A man has sex with a dog, they carry out an offspring called a "hybrid" which is an offspring of two different species or breeds, then, the dog gets pregnant, and soon after, the dog gives birth to a puppy baby.

That is an example of a hybrid, you're kind of high right now.
So you're wrong
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Crazy456Rhino have you ever heard of Inter species or a Hybrid (biology)?

Link to evidence:
https://en.wikipedia.org...(biology)

From Wikipedia"
The most reliable evidential source on earth!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Crazy456Rhino against the law to be the owner of the dog, that is a relationship
You don't even realize that it is never against the law.

Second it is a private thing
What part of "private" do you not understand?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@Crazy456Rhino the dogs private part is pretty much the same size as a humans penis or vagina, second of all they do work like that, have you ever heard of inter-species reproduction, thirdly, I'm not high at all, I don't smoke weed, I know that wherever I go that pot and weed is illegal, and furthermore, it isn't against the law when police don't see it, you don't understand that sex like that and sex in general is a private thing, not a thing you just do in public to just call it sex afterwards.
"Would be too small"?
How on earth can a reproductive organ like a dogs vagina be too small, that is ridiculous.
You are the one who is high right now.
Posted by Crazy456Rhino 1 year ago
Crazy456Rhino
@BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 WTF!? First of all, it would be against the law to have a relationship with a dog. Second of all, making babies don't work like that. Third of all, the dog's private part would be too small. My final conclusion is that you're most likely high right now.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@shannon83 please present your argument