BadGuy72
Tatedabeast

The Buffalo Bills will be the best team in the NFL this season and win the Super Bowl

Started: 5/27/2015 Category: Sports

BadGuy72

Pro

I read your previous debate saying the Packers are the best team in the NFL , I disagree and i think that the Bills are going to be the best team this season , I hope you accept this challenge and I look forward to a great debate !
Tatedabeast

Con

Here is why I say the Packers are going to be the best team. The Packers are ranked #3 in power rankings of the NFL according to the recent study from http://espn.go.com... . Even though, the Patriots and the Seahawks are ahead, the packers had better draft picks than both of those teams. The Packers have the #1 offense in the NFC with two of the best wide receivers, Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb, and the best quarterback in the NFC. The packers made excellent draft picks and we did not lose anyone from free agency. However, yes the worst thing that happened in free agency was the lose of Tramon Williams. But we still have Sam Shields. The packers made sure that they would pick draft picks that would fill in the slots of our defense. Our schedule for the next season is not that tough, visit http://www.packers.com... . The only problem that we face is facing the Seahawks, but that is at Lambeau Field. However the Bills are in the AFC east with the Patriots, and they have to play them twice.

Over to you
BadGuy72

Pro

I only have 19 minutes to answer so I can't go deep into this and I will be more descriptive in the next round but I understand where you are coming from but have you seen NFL.com's newest list ranking top 10 rosters in the NFL ? Here's a link ...

http://www.nfl.com...

They place the Bills as the number 2 most talented roster and predict them to win the AFC and make it to the Super Bowl , the packers are ranked 8th ... I don't know if you remember last year but when your packers were on a hot streak and the bills had Kyle Orton in at QB and our defense destroyed Aaron Rodgers ... He threw 2 interceptions that game and had one touchdown ... If we have a QB that steps up this season and is better than Kyle Orton we can beat any team in the NFL with LESEAN mccoy , Charles clay , Sammy Watkins , Jerome Felton , and Robert Woods . And you can't ever forget our defense ( the best defense in the league ) and the fact that Aaron Rodgers couldn't seem to escape our defensive line ... The bills , if healthy and have a decent QB can beat anyone , oh and the patriots without Tom Brady lost to the bills last year and that I who we face the first time we face them , the Brady-less patriots , which I would bet money that we will destroy them , they didn't even rank in the top 10 rosters because they've lost their good defense and their QB for 4 games , I have to post or I will forfeit I will continue next round
Tatedabeast

Con

Tatedabeast forfeited this round.
BadGuy72

Pro

Since my opponent has forfeited I will let him respond next time and I will forfiet this round
Tatedabeast

Con

Tatedabeast forfeited this round.