The_Sexy_Bert
Support_me

The Care Bears had an ethnic cleansing

Started: 2/4/2015 Category: News

The_Sexy_Bert

Pro

The Care Bears Ethnically Cleansed out Care Alot! That's why you don't see any black or brown Care Bears, and the yellow ones are second class citizens!
Support_me

Con

First of all, a Care Bear is not defined by the color of his fur but instead is defined by his tummy symbol. Grumpy Bear has a Dark Storm Cloud and Good Luck Bear has a four leaf clover. As for the cleansing, I will need some proof before staking my claim.
The_Sexy_Bert

Pro

You want proof? Heres your proof! https://www.google.com...
Support_me

Con

That doesn't prove anything! First of all, that's horrible art, I've seen a violated toddler draw better! And none of it proves an ethnic cleansing. It's just a collection of hate, and care bears don't hate! I have one trapped in a secret compartment under my stairs. i make love to it everyday and he hasn't made a single peep. Then again, he could be dead. I never check for a pulse, just do my thing and leave.
The_Sexy_Bert

Pro

That's not a Care Bear, that's a 14 year old Puerto Rican Boy, and you've never made love to a Car Bear. I have made passionate, sweet, bloody, against the wall, hold onto the nearest fence post for dear life, love with the Snuggle Bear multiple times and he told me it was like the Holocaust mixed with 9/11 with a side of Columbine, except you know, it wasn't as funny. Snuggle Muffin barely made it out alive, you don't see a "Johnson Braught" on him because they took it off! Sunshine bare used a pair of safety scissors and did it in one fell swoop!
Support_me

Con

HOW DARE YOU! THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE MY LITTLE PONY VS. THE KELLOGG BREAKFAST CLUB OF 1942! Tony the Tiger has a stutter problem after Princess Celestia forced herself upon him. Good day sir!
Posted by Garfield 2 years ago
Garfield
uhhhh...
Posted by Leo.Messi 2 years ago
Leo.Messi
what the...
Vote Placed by Leo.Messi 2 years ago
Leo.Messi
The_Sexy_BertSupport_meTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not even a debate.