lovelife
ruelariat

The Cat deities are better than the Bunny deities

ruelariat

lovelife

Pro

The Cat Goddess is better than the Bunny Goddess, because the Cat goddess symbolizes life. Without her nothing could live. The Bunny Goddess is just that of reproduction. Without life you cannot reproduce.

The Cat God is of Death while the Bunny God is of fertility. Just looking at humans theres too many, fertility is not really wanted by most humans. Most use things to hinder their fertility, and even kill the unborn. It's safe to say that fertility isn't wanted as much anymore, and wont be until many more humans die, making them go into a state of panic and reproduction, thus making the Bunny God more valuable. It will take years of death and the death of millions of humans for that to happen though.

Thus the Cat Deities are more useful at this moment in time, and thus are better now.
ruelariat

Con

"It's safe to say that fertility isn't wanted as much anymore, and wont be until many more humans die, making them go into a state of panic and reproduction, thus making the Bunny God more valuable."
Don't you mean "thus making the Cat God more valuable,"?

The Bunny Deities are still needed and are more valuable at this time because their prescence keeps the balance in the universe which appeases the Fish Deities. If fertility and reproduction weren't needed right now then the Fish Deities wouldn't have approved of the Bunny Goddess' request to allow mating at all time like the Cat God can kill at any time. If the Bunny Goddess couldn't allow mating at any time then there would be an inbalance in the universe, causing the Fish Deities to create disturbances in the universe that will take hundreds of years to fix. Without the Bunny Deities the world would be out of balance and in right now a disturbance is not going to help the human race. The Bunny Goddess can fix the overpopulation problem so therefore the Bunny Deities are more valuable at this time than the Cat Deities.
lovelife

Pro

No, if it was the Cat God more would die after that many already died. I meant Bunny so the world would populate again, but hopefully this time actually keeping the balance.

"The Bunny Deities are still needed and are more valuable at this time because their prescence keeps the balance in the universe which appeases the Fish Deities."

The Fish God has already told the Cat God to plague the humans of disease thus to kill them. He just hasn't hasn't been able to get the Bunny Goddess to stop blessing humans with her gift.

" If fertility and reproduction weren't needed right now then the Fish Deities wouldn't have approved of the Bunny Goddess' request to allow mating at all time like the Cat God can kill at any time."

That was aproved thousands of years ago, and the humans have so far proven that the Firefox god has been blessing them with his love of war and destruction, not to mention killing the innocent. The Cat God cannot just kill a large amount of anything at one time, or balance will be broken. Without balance the Fish Deities die, causing everything to die. He must act slowly. The Bunny Goddess is used to working fast thus slowly disturbing the balance.

"If the Bunny Goddess couldn't allow mating at any time then there would be an inbalance in the universe, causing the Fish Deities to create disturbances in the universe that will take hundreds of years to fix."

I believe I've already covered that point.

"Without the Bunny Deities the world would be out of balance and in right now a disturbance is not going to help the human race. The Bunny Goddess can fix the overpopulation problem so therefore the Bunny Deities are more valuable at this time than the Cat Deities."

I'm not saying to kill the bunny Deities, just that right now their gift is not as important as that of the Cat God causing death, and the Cat Goddess allowing those that live to keep living and make life better.
ruelariat

Con

The Bunny Goddess' gift is a wonderful thing, and shouldn't be treated lightly.

If the Firefox god has been blessing the humans with war and destruction, then the Bunny Goddess needs to continue blessing the humans so the human rice won't die out because of war and destruction. The Firefox goddess needs to start blessing the humans with the gift of peace, and at that time the Bunny Goddess will not be needed as much anymore. Until that time happens, the Bunny Deities is still needed and is more valuable at this time than the Cat Deities.

"I'm not saying to kill the bunny Deities, just that right now their gift is not as important as that of the Cat God causing death, and the Cat Goddess allowing those that live to keep living and make life better."
I didn't say that the Bunny Deities needed to killed either. I'm just meant that without their blessings and gifts to the humans the world would be out of balance.

Even though the Cat Goddess does give life to those, the Bunny Goddess has to create beings in which life can be instilled so the Bunny Goddess is more important than the Cat Goddess as well.
lovelife

Pro

"The Bunny Goddess' gift is a wonderful thing, and shouldn't be treated lightly."

So far you are correct.

"If the Firefox god has been blessing the humans with war and destruction, then the Bunny Goddess needs to continue blessing the humans so the human rice won't die out because of war and destruction."

The only reason the Firefox God was asked to cause war is because their are too many humans, and too many of them are threatening the balance of the world. The Fish Goddess knows that those that threaten the balance are more likely to join in war, because it is used to control more, and the more control anything has, the less balanced it is.

"The Firefox goddess needs to start blessing the humans with the gift of peace, and at that time the Bunny Goddess will not be needed as much anymore. Until that time happens, the Bunny Deities is still needed and is more valuable at this time than the Cat Deities."

If there is peace now everyone/everything dies. We must attain balance before attaining peace.

"Even though the Cat Goddess does give life to those, the Bunny Goddess has to create beings in which life can be instilled so the Bunny Goddess is more important than the Cat Goddess as well."

If the Bunny Goddess blesses more than the Cat Goddess then people will live without living.
ruelariat

Con

"So far you are correct."

Thanks.

"The only reason the Firefox God was asked to cause war is because their are too many humans, and too many of them are threatening the balance of the world. The Fish Goddess knows that those that threaten the balance are more likely to join in war, because it is used to control more, and the more control anything has, the less balanced it is."

You mean to say that those who are more likely to reproduce are going to war and dying? If so then the problem with humans being alive without living shouldn't be so much of a problem, and the Bunny Goddess can still continue to bless the humans with her gift without harm. To me this sounds like there is a balance right now. The humans who reproduce to much die in war, the Bunny Goddess blesses the humans and the reproduce other humans who won't reproduce so much, and the Cat Goddess can bless the humans with the gift of life. Without the Bunny Goddess in this cycle there is no balance.

"If there is peace now everyone/everything dies. We must attain balance before attaining peace."

How? If we have peace right now then the humans will stop their actions and enjoy life, appeasing the Cat Goddess, and causing the Bunny Goddess' gift to be of less value. Until the Firefox God stops the war and destruction, supposedly thinking he is solving the problem, the Bunny Goddess will be needed more than the Cat God. Death is not always the solution, but it appears more convenient to the Fish Deities who would rather watch the humans die than debate about another way to end the human race's problem.

Therefore the Bunny Deities are more valuable than the Cat Deities at this time now.

Side Note: "human rice."
Spell Check is important!
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
lol yea. I wish I could help dmarais know how to vote, but thats a personal thing
Posted by ruelariat 6 years ago
ruelariat
Or that we no longer live in the same vicinity lmao
Posted by dmarais 6 years ago
dmarais
very intriguing debate... i honestly don't know what to vote
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
Lol the ppl on this site are gunna start seriously thinking about what we do with our free time together. And they don't know that your younger than me lmao
Posted by ruelariat 6 years ago
ruelariat
Yeah, with you any time hehe
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
Never said it was with any of the male species, did I?
Posted by ruelariat 6 years ago
ruelariat
bleh you know my position against the male race
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
You'd be a bunny. You know you like reproducing
Posted by ruelariat 6 years ago
ruelariat
Lmao I'm assuming that person thinks youre doing the multiple account thing again, right? No, I've been on here before, but I left, and no I'm back cause everyone just love be and my sarcasm so much! *hugs foxy*
I'm Bunny, she's foxy, kitty's Kitty. If that makes sense
I like cats and bunnies and foxies so I don't know which one I would pick if I were able to.
Posted by lovelife 6 years ago
lovelife
Whose not the same? Me and bunny? Of course not I'm foxy, and she's bunny. Foxies eat bunnies....so do kitties.

And so do I INH.
Vote Placed by Blank 6 years ago
loveliferuelariatTied
Vote Placed by Koopin 6 years ago
Koopin
loveliferuelariatTied
Vote Placed by I-am-a-panda 6 years ago
I-am-a-panda
loveliferuelariatTied
Vote Placed by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
loveliferuelariatTied
Vote Placed by InsertNameHere 6 years ago
InsertNameHere
loveliferuelariatTied