Jedi4
PatrickButler

The Catological argument is sound

PatrickButler

Jedi4

Pro

R1 for accept. I will present the irrefutable catological argument in the next round.
PatrickButler

Con

I accept your challenge! This is my first time at doing this so I can't wait to see what you got! I wish you good luck!
Jedi4

Pro

DO NOT SEE THE VIDEO UNTILL YOU GET TO THE ARGUMENT OR ELSE IT COULD MESS WITH YOUR MIND!!!

There are many ways to prove the existence of god. Ontological, cosmological, telological, there are many logicals which god favors. But the catological is an enigma. It is a deduced concept derived on a feels based on evidence from acient civilzation I'll stay right heeeeere. It follows that god exists.

We first observe, then we think on he feels then we deduce. I need not guide you to do this. the body does it automagically. I encorage everyone before reading the argument to take a deep breath and open up your body for the feels and logic.

Premise one: Observe the video to the right and let your body do its work
Premise two: Realize that god exists
Premise three:?????
Premise four: Profit.
Conclusion: God exists

Therefore: God exists

QED: THere is a being called god.

It is an argue that derives on the bodies natural axiom recogising function. When someone such as an atheist sees this their body opens up to god to realize he exists. I have already converted 4 atheists already.

Win.

PatrickButler

Con

My competitor Jedi4, "assumes" that cats prove the existence of God.... But my dear voters I have a few ideas of my own.... First, if cats proved the existence of God wouldn't they be treated better then being abused, starved to death, homeless, etc? If cats proved the existence of God then why aren't they all treated like that one kitten in the video..? Isn't God suppose to be a loving God? So if cats prove the existence of God then why aren't they treated better and or praised by the Church?
Second, why dose it have to be cats? Why can't it be dogs, Fish, or even penguins!! Can it be old cats or just kittens? Also, I didn't feel anything when watching the video. I tried several times (I really did!!!!) and at no point did I fell God. When you say profit, do you mean the money profit? Or a religious prophet? Because if cats are considered as prophets then why aren't they in the Bible? At no point dose The Bible say that cats are prophets, nor dose it talk about cats at all!!! I dose talk about other animals but not cats!
Third, Cats aren't humans! They have original sin!! They cat (heh, get it?!?!) be baptized because there not humans. So that means..... (And I'm sorry for all you cat lovers.......) THEY GO TO H, E, DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK!!!! Cats also have no souls, there like every other animal besides us. Well wait...... I take that back about the Bible...... It did say that God was so repulsed by cats that they were not put in The Bible......

http://christwire.org...
Jedi4

Pro

THE PROBLEM OF CATEVEL

All evil brings about some greater good "ALL: THE GREATER GOOD"

When Teh cats get the pwns, but somewhere something else gets better.

Why does it hav to be cats? Cats present them feels other than dogs fish and penguins. Cats have the perfect aestetic moral beuty to envoke the proper axioum detection nesseasry to see God exists. If my opponent felt nothing then he is doing it wrong, you must open up really wide. Phrasing, boom!

Cats having sin is irrelevents. My argue doesnt say teh cats are teh holys. Teh cats only prove An God. They no magicial.

The profit stands for spirutal profit. You profit in your spiritual.

My argue es win!
PatrickButler

Con

Thank you pro! I must say I'm having a lot of fun with this debate, so thank you :). Anyway, back to the debate. Some of my questions or statements still do stand. Such as, if cats proved the existence of God then why aren't they treated better? If cats did in fact prove the existence of God, they would ALL be treated better. Also, why is it when you go to Church you don't hear that cats prove the existence of God? And or why is it not on the newspapers saying " Cats prove the existence of God!"
Ok, so I did a test! I asked a few of my friends and my Religion teacher to watch the video and they all said the same thing "Well, it was cute, but I didn't feel God" -Patrick's friends and Religion teacher.
So I kind of find it hard to believe that pro has converted four atheists. And what is this about the Greater Good?!?! Did anyone get better during World War II? No!
The other thing is what about the people who hate cats? Do they not believe in God or do they go to Hell or what?! I would also like to add that it's not just cats that have "beauty" any animal can. Which is why I think that saying "Cats have the perfect aesthetic moral beauty" Is an opinion and not a fact. Also Jedi, it's hard to take you seriously when you use slang terms... I actually had to look up what "pwns" means. (It means own)
Jedi4

Pro

Okay ok ok, so ok. Ok. Okay ummmm ok.

so yeah ok.

Con wont be able to argue in R4 because he has to reinact brokeback mountioun or something. Idc Im bi and I dont judge people on that kinda stuff. Hell this one time I did it with a tranny. Looked like a women. So I was like w/e and went anal. Best sex ever 10/10. Shes a post op now. Great gal or guy....

"d. Such as, if cats proved the existence of God then why aren't they treated better? "

Cats prove god but cats arent special. Some cats are utter bastards. like this one

What a basterd.

"Also, why is it when you go to Church you don't hear that cats prove the existence of God"

Because the mainstream media is surpressing it.

"Ok, so I did a test! I asked a few of my friends and my Religion teacher to watch the video and they all said the same thing "Well, it was cute, but I didn't feel God" -Patrick's friends and Religion teacher."

You most likley didnt present it correctly. You have to present it exactily as I did. You hav to tell thems about the body natural logic seeking and tell them to open up wide so it can enter you(phrasing).

"The other thing is what about the people who hate cats? "

They were most likely molested by their creepy uncle in a cat costume. I have written a paper on this in college for my psychology final. It published.

Cats do in fact have the best moral aestetic beuty, to prove it i have another argument

1. Look at a cute cat.
2. Know they are the best.
C. Know they have the best moral aestetic beuty.

Thats how you can see it.

Con has done the failing. He never did the refutings to my argue that good. God is real and cats proves it!

PatrickButler

Con

PatrickButler forfeited this round.
Posted by PatrickButler 2 years ago
PatrickButler
Hello Jedi! I'm sorry to inform that I'll not be able to continue the debate, I'll be on a camping field trip. And not be able to continue :/ . Thank you for understanding!
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Jedi4
You have to refute that my argument proves god.
Posted by PatrickButler 2 years ago
PatrickButler
hang on.... Jedi, what is it you want me to be against?? You didn't really tell me what I'm going to disprove... Is it that cats prove God exists???? Is this going to be one of those Catholic vs atheist type things or... what?!
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Ensivage! It's been forever. Although, that's mainly my fault XD

And yeah, Jedi, Emperor FREEDO started it. The Empire isn't really a thing anymore, but I like to carry the legacy since I was one of the officers (Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse, and Mischief of the FREEDO Bureaucracy).

Although, I guess being the troll Queen, I could probably just make my own little kingdom thing with an approval stamp. I'll have to think about that.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Jedi4
We really have a ddo seal?
Posted by Envisage 2 years ago
Envisage
Present argument for the soundness of a categorical argument..... as a categorical argument :-)
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
I'm giving this debate the imperial seal of approval through the power invested in me by the FREEDO Bureaucracy.

http://www.wombatilim.com...
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
Officially following this debate.

*leans back in bungee chair*

Please, continue.
Posted by Dragonfang 2 years ago
Dragonfang
Ahh... The natural evolution of the teleological argument!
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Is this the sears catalog or the montgomery ward catalog.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Jedi4PatrickButlerTied
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
Jedi4PatrickButlerTied
Reasons for voting decision: A troll debate. Conduct for the forfeit. As to arguments, troll debates are subjective. Judging it like a real debate gives the win to Con, since Pro's argument was clearly nonsense. Judging it as a troll debate gives the win to Con, as I preferred his rebuttals.