telisw37
Raymond_Reddington

The Christian God does exist. Christ is not a religion but, a reality!

Raymond_Reddington

telisw37

Pro

No rules at all!!!!!! No grammar rules, spelling errors are Ok, no points taken. Make your point anyway you can. Votes based on weight of arguments, images, post, and proofs. Let the fur fly, and the voters choose.
Raymond_Reddington

Con

I accept. Best of luck to my opponent, and since he has the BoP I will await his opening arguments...
telisw37

Pro

Thank you for this debate. The Christian God is The Alpha of the bible, The Root of David, The Son of David, John 1:1, Luke 3:38=Adam, The man formed to til the ground, The Root and Offspring of David Rev.22:16, The Alpha of the Bible, The Omega of the Bible.
1. I argue that King David existed and Christ was born of that bloodline umbilical to cord to umbilical cord. That bloodline began with Adam (Yahweh in flesh!). That bloodline has been active in world affairs today. Fulfilling God's promises concerning His Land=Israel and His people (Jews, 12 Tribes, Hebrews, and Hagar the Egyptian [God's promises] concerning her son Ishmael! Root of Islam!) that came from the Sperm of Adam to Noah to Abraham to Issac to Jacob to David to virgin born Jesus Christ who's mother was of both the Kingline=Judah and the Priest-line Levi.
s://www.cai.org...; alt="" width="257" height="393" />
2. I now will argue that after the flood of Noah, Adam's family (8 Adamic people.) Many false religious systems have taught that only 8 people were on the ark. Not true! God told Noah to save two of all flesh that included the Gentiles two of each race. God makes a promise to Noah and family.
Genesis 6:18-20King James Version (KJV)

18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. (The different races that are on the earth today!)

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Notice the two groups of people, and who God's choice to carry the seedline of God/Mary/Jesus from Abraham to Issac to David to Queen Elizabeth who is keeper of the faith.)

Global Empower Media ~ Uniting Nations in Peace: Commissioned ...

paulinemaria.blogspot.com350 × 525Search by image
The Orb that Queen Elizabeth II is seen holding is representing the world. The scepter is the 'rod of iron' - ruling with the rod of iron.
British Royal Family Genealogy To Adam And Eve
www.jesusevidence.org/gen.html
  • Cached
  • Similar
Genealogy to Adam and Eve in British royal family tree, lineage of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Prince William, and Prince George: lineage includes Kings

Ancestry charts of the current British Royal Family - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/.../Ancestry_charts_of_the_current_British_R...
  • Cached
  • Similar
Wikipedia
Prince Albert, consort of Queen Victoria, had a descent from King Henry II of ..... Elizabeth II Descended from the Prophet Muhammad; ^ Genealogy to Adam and .

Genesis 9:1-9King James Version (KJV)

9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein. (God speaks to the Gentiles however they would not carry the world ruling royal line of David/Christ, God gave a special blessing to the people of His own sperm, umbilical cord to umbilical cord.)

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

Again God reaffims His promise that His (Adam's) would have pertpetual generations.

MUCH Wisdom is in the bible. Where is that seed or family today, a seperate royal family of David, different from the rest of the world, the royal ruling class.

http://www.foresthill.org...

Now where do free are the free people on the earth today? Just look for the Queen! Show me USA, and I will show England where the Last King George lost the New World. And you will know why the Queens have ruled. God cursed the son's of David's king line but blessed the daughters. Those daughters married royaliy and is now the Royal line of today.

Mark 10:47

And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Mark 10:48

And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

Luke 18:38

And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

Luke 18:39

And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

As proof of God came in the flesh, I offer the Royal bloodline of David.

Matthew 20:31King James Version (KJV)

31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.

Mark 10:47King James Version (KJV)

47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

Luke 18:38-39King James Version (KJV)

38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

No royal line of God? And I will show you Islamic destruction, Communism, Drug Cartel controled nations, with no fresh water, food is scarce and a good truck is more valuable than a young girl or boy.

Iraqi Law Would Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Old Girls

http://www.google.com...

11-year-old girl married to 40-year-old man – Amanpour - CNN.com Blogs
amanpour.blogs.cnn.com400 × 257Search by image
11-year-old girl married to 40-year-old man

India's Flood Of Woes - Forbes
www.forbes.com400 × 295Search by image
A submerged idol of Hindu Lord Shiva stands in the flooded River Ganges in Rishikesh, in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand, India, Tuesday, June 18, 2013. (Photo credit:AP

Massive Earthquake Shatters Myth of Chilean Exceptionalism: Deep ...
www.solidarity-us.org480 × 257Search by image
Damage from earthquake. After initial reports that seriously underestimated the quake's devastation, gradually it has become apparent that the country has ...

s://images.indiegogo.com...; alt="" width="431" height="287" />
Modern Day Slavery Awareness Project | Indiegogo
www.indiegogo.com600 × 400Search by image

Raymond_Reddington

Con

After looking through Pro's round, I found zero arguments. At a stretch, he might have made two points.
1. The bible supports the Christian reality.
My refutation is that Pro has given no reason as to why the Bible is reliable.
2. Islam and other religions are bad.
This is irrelevant to the resolution at hand.

Pro has the full BoP here and has yet to produce any arguments, so as of this moment I am winning. I will give the problem of evil this round just for the heck of it.

The Problem of Evil

This is an argument againt the standard omnipotent omniscient and omnibenevolent Christian god.

1. If an omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent god existed, gratuitous suffering would not exist.

2. Gratuitous suffering exists.

3. An omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent god does not exist.

Defense of 1: A completely loving and good being would be willing to end all evil if possible. An omnipotent being would be capable of doing it. Therefore an omnipotent and omnibenevolent god does not exist.

Defense of 2: This one is obvious. Natural disasters, starving children in Africa, animals receiving inhumane treatment are all examples of unnecessary suffering.

“William L. Rowe's famous example of natural evil: ‘In some distant forest lightning strikes a dead tree, resulting in a forest fire. In the fire a fawn is trapped, horribly burned, and lies in terrible agony for several days before death relieves its suffering.’”

(http://en.wikipedia.org......)

Point 3 is supported and the resolution is negated.

telisw37

Pro

1. I refute my opponents false claim that Christianity is anyway supported by the bible! That is a lie. The word "Christianity' is not even in the bible. I also refute your false claim that the bible in anyway supports any;"Christian Reality".
The word Christian means Christ man. In Christ's day that word would get you killed. However many were proud men died as Christ's men. That word is not a religion to be practied while they carry around a bible but, never actually read it.
At a stretch my opponent is foolishly debating against a bible, he himself has never read. Or my opponent is a complete foolish idiot, you decide!

Facts are the God of the bible can not do any and everything. Another lie, from someone with zero understanding.
  • A. God can not change His Word.
  • B. God can not make freewill beings love Him.
My opponent posted:

'This is an argument against the standard omnipotent omniscient and omnibenevolent Christian god.

2. Gratuitous suffering exists.

3. An omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent god does not exist.'

• 1.Facts are omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent are in the bible either, nor do they describe the God of the bible at all. Again I place the BoP on my opponent to show chapter and verse where your claims about God were your claims are actually written.
  • 2. Again this proves great biblical ignorance.
  • 3. Yes I agree, that your description, does not describe the God of the bible at all.

Notice that God say's he allows people to choose, He suggest to choose Him=Life. Evil is the choice of the indivdual person. Please also explain how your all loving god hates?

My God Hates:

15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

My God Set A Trap:

Jeremiah 48:44

He that fleeth from the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that getteth up out of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for I will bring upon it, even upon Moab, the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 50:24
I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord.
Ezekiel 12:13
My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.
Ezekiel 17:20
And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me.

I suggest my opponent actually read a bible before babbling against God!

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 King James Version (KJV)

15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

2. Islam is relevant to the resolution towards exercising God given common sense concerning current world events. Islam is surrounding Israel wanting to fulfill bible prophecy and our current Government supports Islam with US Tax dollars. And they came from Abraham as well. Totally relevant for those with eyes to see.
Jeremiah 5:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Sorry, I'm minima... TECHNO !!!! Batman Slapping Robin
WINNING???? DUH!!!!!!

The BoP has been established. Jesus Christ is the Christian God,The Root of David, Adam, the Alpha of the Bible. Rev.22:16 The Root and Offspring of David.
My opponent needs to prove Jesus Christ never existed ever or, The Line of David did not lead to promises kept by Almighty God!
So the BoP is on you Sir!
Along with the fact that Christ was/is not a Christian but a practicing Jew who kept Jewish feasts days and customs. Proves my opponent is totally bibically illiterate and just babbling on and on!
Christ Kept the Sabbath Christians do not.
Christ kept the Passover Christians do not.
Christ never ate crackers in church Christians eat crackers in church.
Burke-Pelosi.jpg
kenjohnston98.wordpress.com450 × 217Search by image
... in Brooklyn Causing Them to Shriek and Vomit in Satanic Ritual… Read more… 6-21-14. Vatican Declares Nancy Pelosi May No Longer Receive Holy Communion.

1 Corinthians 11:20King James Version (KJV)

20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

So again I place the BoP on my opponent to prove His Statement that the Bible supports any Christian religion. Please give us chapter and verse.
USA has turned their back on God. We are not longer a Christian Nation anymore.
Obama: We are no longer a Christian Nation - YouTube
Jeremiah 4:22
For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish (stupid) children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
Raymond_Reddington

Con

Well, this debate is over since my opponent just conceded.
"The BoP has been established. Jesus Christ is the Christian God,The Root of David, Adam, the Alpha of the Bible. Rev.22:16 The Root and Offspring of David.
So the BoP is on you Sir!
Along with the fact that Christ was/is not a Christian but a practicing Jew who kept Jewish feasts days and customs. Proves my opponent is totally bibically illiterate and just babbling on and on!"

First point, my opponent provides no arguments but cites a lot of scripture which has not provided evidence for. Next he tries to shift the burden of proof to me, which does not work. I don't need to disprove Jesus' existence, my opponent needs to show that Jesus was the divine son of god. He concedes when he says Christ was not a Christian. My opponent is affirming the resolution "The Christian God does exist. Christ is not a religion but, a reality!" and he just claimed Christ wasn't a Christian.

To summarize, my opponent has a huge burden of proof, he has provided no evidence, just a lot of scripture that he has not shown is reliable. He also conceded.
telisw37

Pro

I beg to differ! Conceded? Duh!!!!!!!!!!!

My proof is Israel the Jews. Prove the Jews do not exist!
Raymond_Reddington

Con

Pro has yet to provide any actual arguments and the BoP is still completely unfulfilled. There is nothing in any of his rounds that even merits a rebuttal. I will just point out again that the bible has not been proven to be accurate, and insulting other religions is irrelevant to this debate. I will present a couple arguments against the existence of the Christian god that I've wanted to try out.

The No-Reason Argument
1: If the Christian god exists, he must be perfect.
2. If the Christian god exists he is the creator of the universe.
3: A perfect being cannot have any needs or wants.
4. The creator of the universe must have had some need or want.
5. A perfect being could not have created the universe. (3 and 4)
6. Therefore it is impossible for the Christian god to exist. (1, 2, and 5)

The Argument from Poor Design
1. A perfect creator god would create beings with optimal design.
2. Organisms have sub-optimal features.
3. A perfect creator god does not exist.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent rejects the God Given Proof of Christ's actual existence, who was born of the family of God.

The Christian God has a family, and a land base as a nation.

Adam was is God not all of mankind......
Luke 3:38King James Version (KJV)

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

http://www.google.com...

Because they deny God given common sense ever existed. Also God said fools will mock the Word. However the fat lady has not sung yet, so I mock those without God given common sense.
s://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net...; alt="" width="507" height="350" />
My ignorant opponet babbles oral traditons which is totally false, I am the first to agree.
Was your idea of God taught to you through religion. Or your own bible study? Because I want to know why you babble so, against the Most High God Adam=The Alpha of the Bible=The Root of David=The Key of David=The first man in David's Bloodline who has children, who returned virgin born and hung on a cross for all??????????
But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lordarose against his people, till there was no remedy.
I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
Jeremiah 5:4
Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the Lord, nor the judgment of their God.
Ezekiel 13:3
Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
1 Corinthians 1:20
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1 Corinthians 1:21
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1100 topical index results for “fool no god”

I close with who are the people God formed for Himself? Isaiah 43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Job 30:8
They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
Psalm 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
Psalm 14:1
The foolhath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
YouTube Obama Mocking God and the Bible Speech

Raymond_Reddington

Con

My opponent went 5 rounds, posted lots of pictures and bible verses, but gave zero arguments. He never showed that the bible was a reliable source. Some of the pictures he posted were discriminatory to other religions and political parties which is not even relevant. The BoP is completely unfulfilled and lat round I provided a couple unrefuted arguments against gods existence. The only way to vote is Con.
Posted by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
For some reason I can't confirm my identity to vote, but good show Raymond :). Very innovative and interesting argument from "no-reason". I hope you don't mind if I use it.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
I problem is i am correct. Is why the haters hate the truth.
Posted by Raymond_Reddington 3 years ago
Raymond_Reddington
I wasn't aware of his reputation until it was to late.
Posted by Burncastle 3 years ago
Burncastle
Why do people keep debating this guy? There is no substance in his arguments and his rhetoric is dangerously close to trolling.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Ben671176 are you stupid? Or just an idiot?
Posted by ben671176 3 years ago
ben671176
What's with all the picks that are irrelevant?
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
GKING14 If my argument is not logical then you are an Antichrist, because you deny Christ came in the flesh.
1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1 John 2:17-19 (in Context) 1 John 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:21-23 (in Context) 1 John 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1 John 4:2-4 (in Context) 1 John 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Posted by GKING14 3 years ago
GKING14
Telisw37, you can't seriously be doing this again! Your last debate was absolutely pathetic and you don't even use real evidence. I'm sorry, but you need to use logical reasoning, science, and evidence to back up your arguments.
Posted by ArcTImes 3 years ago
ArcTImes
@Brad_Watson.Miami

lol, but the original words are not in English. "Algorithm" is a funny word right?
Posted by Brad_Watson.Miami 3 years ago
Brad_Watson.Miami
Y'shua bar Yosef was born on April 17, 6 BC / 17.4.748 AUC; the Jewish Messiah was an Aries the Ram/Lamb. Jesus was on the Cross on April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 / 14 Nisan 3090 HC; again under Aries. IESVS is considered the "Lamb of GOD". Besides the combination of 7 & 4 in his birthdate & crucifixion date, note the following Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) examples using 'the key'(74) of A=1, B=2...Z=26...

GOD=7_4
Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8
Messiah=74=M13+E5+S19+S19+I9+A1+H8
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
IESVS=74=I9+E5+S19+V22+S19
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Cross=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19

Why is there is connect(74) between(74) - why do these converge(74) on 7_4/74? It's a BIG example of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code; see http://GOD704.wikia.com... .
Vote Placed by Splenic_Warrior 3 years ago
Splenic_Warrior
telisw37Raymond_ReddingtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: I awarded Con arguments because Pro never formed a coherent argument to argue against, and conduct because Pro got all political.
Vote Placed by TruthHurts 3 years ago
TruthHurts
telisw37Raymond_ReddingtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, I have to say, this debate made me laugh. Pro has a huge BOP in this round; he would have to prove that God exists. Instead, Pro literally just cites the Bible. Con provided interesting argumentation to doubt God's existence, and noted the lack of argumentation by Pro. Pro continued to cite the Bible and rambled about nothing in particular. Easy Con ballot on argumentation, then. Also, conduct to Con, because the text and pictures posted by Pro were, at best, irrelevant and distracting and, at worst, downright offensive.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
telisw37Raymond_ReddingtonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro introduced nothing relevant.