superbowl9
LifeMeansGodIsGood

The Christian God exists (11)

superbowl9

superbowl9

Con

This is a debate about whether or not the Christian god exists. I will be refuting arguments from my opponent, who will have the burden of proving that the Christian god is real.

The Christian god is the god as described by Jesus and the Bible.

Rounds 1-4 are all for claims, rebuttals, and counter-rebuttals.

Since I would not be able to refute my opponent's fourth-round claims, I request that they write "no round" in the fourth round of the debate.

You can use any type of evidence, or you could simply use logic and reasoning to make your arguments.

This debate is not about providing definitive proof either way, but more providing valid evidence that the Christian god exists.

You must have completed five debates to accept this.

I await my opponent's arguments.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

God created all things. That's the evidence. Are you going to debate this time or just say I'm not debating?
superbowl9

Con

Pro,
That is not evidence for any god, simply a blind claim that you've not backed up. I could say much the same thing by stating that the flying spaghetti monster created everything. Case closed. Refute me.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

If creaton is not evidence of the Creator, what is it evidence of? Comeon, you can't explain the existence of the universe wihtout God. Try it. Don't be a chicken lilly. Put up an argument, tell me how the universe got here and show the proof so we know it was not God who created it.
superbowl9

Con

Pro has asked me to come up with an explanation for life without the Christian god, which is what I shall do.

The flying spaghetti monster (Parmesan be upon him) is our lord and savior. There is absolutely no way that he couldn't have designed the universe. Look around you!

image

My friend Gooeld spotted this egg with an uncanny likeness to the FSM.

rapture

Strong evidence of the FSM’s presence for sure, but I think it’s hasty to refer to this as Rapture. Perhaps He is there for protection? Have any Easterners felt the Touch of His Noodly Appendage?

god particle

Physicists at CERN say they’ve found the Higgs Boson. Not surprising – illustrations of the “God Particle” closely resemble the FSM.

Below are two good articles about the discovery. Scientists seem to keeping a lid on the FSM connection, for now. Smart.

Engadget — CERN confirms existence of new particle consistent with Higgs boson/

NYTimes — A new particle could be Physicist’s holy graile

[Illustration is from Engadget’s article]

spaghetti-coincidence-i-think-not
spaghetti-coincidence-i-think-not-2
In a drunken stupor, I accidentally dropped an open box of spaghetti and it landed in this form on my stove.

Random accident or evidence of the FSM’s influence over all things?

ancient-cave-painting

On my last vacation on Corsica, I managed to take a photo of an ancient cave painting.

The tour guide told us the paintings are dated back to 22.000 – 23.000 BC.
Let this be a sign to all who doubt the existence of the noodly one,
depicted here giving blessing to humans, deer and what seem to be flying penguins.

And let those who dare call this photoshopped see the errors of their minds and eat more pasta.

All this and more evidence found here: http://www.venganza.org...
Clearly shows how the flying spaghetti monster fine-tuned this Earth with his noodly appendages. I have provided more evidence for the FSM than my opponent has for the christian god. Clearly we can see which is more likely.
All of this creation is evidence of a creator. Open your eyes, LMGIG, and taste the marinara.

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

The flying spaghetti monster has nothing to do with this debate. The flying spaghetti monster is not God and you know it. If there were a flying spaghetti monster, it would be a created thing. God created all things and you know it, you just don't want to bow to God.

That pile of spaghetti you dropped was organized strands before you dropped them. Who organized it? Your mother?

The flying spaghetti monster is more likely an invention of a homosexual public school teacher who likes to joke about touching things with his noodly appendage. How did you learn to be so perverted at such a young age if some perverted public school teacher did not shove it down your throat? Maybe you have been eating too much spaghetti and your brain is becoming noodly.

Where did the Higgs Boson particle come from? Did God make it or was it an invention of the same perverted mind that spit out the flying spaghetti monster?

You cannot explain creation, the universe, without God. Pretending you have no evidence that God is there will not prevent you from falling under God's Judgement.

If I were you, I would start listening to God and stop listening to people who think touching you with noodly appendage is funny. That's some sick stuff. There are good reasons for the Bible saying homosexuality is an abomination. Your flying spaghetti monster should make you puke, not laugh.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Where did the higgs boson particle come from?

The higgs boson particle discovery is the latest depth of discovery of God's handiwork.

Creation is evidence of God the Creator. If I say my cat created everything, that is the same as saying the flying spaghetti homo created everything; you know it's a joke and you would not bother asking me to prove it true. If I say God created everything, you say it cannot be proven but you know it's not a joke. It's a truth you do not want to accept, so you make childish arguments of a homosexual noodly thing you laugh at imaginations of being touched by. Why is it so important that you argue there is no God?

Now I am moving from the cosmological argument into the ontological argument. God proves Himself in that He put it in you and in every other person that they know God is God. God proves Himself in the handiwork of His Creation. Now I have put up two arguments showing God is there. You have put up nothing to refute him because the only thing you really have to refute God is your own willful ignorance. I cannot provide proof of God because you will not accept the proof God has given you of Himself. God cannot prove Himself to you if you refuse to acknowledge that He is there. The case is not closed until your death is finalized. Your mind is closed to God and you are running out of time. Your case will be closed soon, and God's Judgement will be against you if you do not first find His mercy. If you are not saved from Hell, you are lost to it, and you will go on forever saying God is not there.
superbowl9

Con

The Christian God has nothing to do with this debate. The Christian God is not God and you know it. If there were a Christian God, it would be a created thing. The FSM created all things and you know it, you just don't want to recognized that it boils for our sins.

That cosmological argument you dropped was organized and somewhat sensical before you dropped it. Who organized it? Your mother?

The Christian God is more likely an invention of a bronze-age bigoted peasant who likes to discriminate against women and make up nonsensical solutions to real problems. How did you learn to be so bigoted and ignorant at such an old age if some perverted Catholic priest did not shove it down your throat? Maybe you have been eating up too many lies from the vatican and your head is becoming illogical.

Where did the Higgs Boson particle come from? Did the FSM make it or was it an invention of the same homosexual Catholic preist that shot out a lot more than Bible verses and false claims?

You cannot explain his meatballs, the universe, without the FSM. Pretending you have no evidence that the FSM exists will not prevent you from falling under the FSM's strainer.

If I were you, I would start listening to the FSM and stop listening to people who think the Earth is 6000 years old. That's some crazy stuff. There are good reasons for his noodliness saying homosexuality is not an abomination. Your Christian God should make you puke, not laugh.

The holy cauldrons declare the glory of the FSM; and the firmament sheweth his al dente.

The higgs boson particle discovery is the latest depth of discovery of FSM's noodliwork.

Creation is evidence of the FSM. If I say my cat created everything, that is the same as saying the Christian God created everything; you know it's a joke and you would not bother asking me to prove it true. If I say the FSM created everything, you say it cannot be proven and you know it's not a joke. It's a truth you do not want to accept, so you make childish arguments of an invisible, anti-homosexual, women-hating, enslaving, selfish, murderous being that you parade about and wave in front of others' faces. Why is it so important that you argue there is no FSM? Why do you refuse to accept what you and I both know is true?

Now I am moving from the cosmological argument into the ontological argument. The FSM proves Itself in that It put it in you and in every other person that they know the FSM is God. The FSM proves Itself in the handiwork of Its Creation. Now I have put up two arguments showing the FSM is there. You have put up nothing to refute it because the only thing you really have to refute the FSM is your own willful ignorance. I cannot provide proof of the FSM because you will not accept the proof the FSM has given you of Itself. The FSM cannot prove itself to you if you refuse to acknowledge that It is there. The case is not closed until your boiling is finalized. Your mind is closed to the FSM and you are running out of time. Your water will be strained soon, and the FSM's Judgement will be against you if you do not first find Its tastiness. If you are not saved from straining, you are lost to it, and you will go on forever saying the FSM is not there.

LMGIG and audience, I hope this has shown you just how ridiculous these claims are. I have taken LMGIG's exact statement and used better evidence than him and simply changed the god to the FSM, and my argument is just as, if not more valid than his. The truth of the matter is, even if LMGIG had presented some evidence, such as the cosmological or ontological arguments, which have been refuted countless times and LMGIG did not even present, these arguments could be for any type of god, thus using valid evidence which cannot simply be turned into evidence for the FSM is neccessarry. It is too late for LMGIG, as he can't argue in the fourth round, but for others I wish to note that you should provide evidence for the Christian god and this evidence should not simply be "you know in your heart that the Christian god exists".

As I have shown the FSM to be more likely than the Christian god and Pro has provided no actual evidence, vote Con.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

How can you make a debate entitled "The Christian God exists" and then in your argument say "The Christian God has nothing to do with this debate". I'm sure a lot of voters who care nothing about objectivity will award you a win for better argument and things like that, but the truth of the matter is you are putting up no argument at all. You are trying to say their is nothing to argue about, so why did you make the debate in the first place. Don't worry, I won't accept this challenge again, I can see it's a waste of time with you. The Burden on Proof is still on you to prove that the fire of Hell is not real and it is not hot. Again, no matter how long you spend trying to prove Hell is not real, you will find out you were wrong is you do not repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ who died in your place to pay for your sins so you can be saved now from paying in Hell which you are condemned by your sin to do. He rose from the grave, God wants you to believe on Him and receive Him as the Saviour and be forgiven through faith in His blood and be saved from hell. God wants you to be relieved from the burden of proof, but you are fighting against God in favor of your own sin and you are going to lose if you don't surrender to God before your death is finalized. The pleasures of sin and stroking your pride lifting yourself up against God are not worth the torments of eternal damnation in Hell.

I will see you later. If you don't get saved before I see you, I will be behind the Judgement seat of Christ when you are pulled up from Hell to receive your final judgement, where your every word, thought, imagination, and deed will be accounted for, before being cast away into the Lake of Fire where all sinners will be forever separated from God's cleaned out creation and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

(p.s. I still think that flying spaghetti monster is a homosexual invention. That's some puky pasta you are playing with, beware of Gay Related Immuno Deficiency syndrome (GRID, name changed to AIDS shortly after the disease was identified to avoid offending the flying spaghetti noodler)

How much spaghetti have you eaten? You can experience cleansing from God no matter how dirty the spaghetti was.
Posted by Malacoda 3 years ago
Malacoda
One thing I will give to LMGIG and anyone who debates on the side of a divine being though, it is way, way harder than the atheist position.
Posted by sorry_youre_wrong 3 years ago
sorry_youre_wrong
"The flying spaghetti monster is more likely an invention of a homosexual public school teacher who likes to joke about touching things with his noodly appendage. How did you learn to be so perverted at such a young age if some perverted public school teacher did not shove it down your throat? Maybe you have been eating too much spaghetti and your brain is becoming noodly."

lifemeansgodisgood, I just love how you call him a pervert when you create a topic about a teacher raping his students. where'd you get that from? personal experiences? there's no way someone would just bring that up in a debate. ill go pray to the spaghetti monster and ask it to forgive you for your sins.
Posted by superbowl9 3 years ago
superbowl9
:D I had so much fun with those two rebuttals, this debate was almost worth it...
Posted by Malacoda 3 years ago
Malacoda
Picture evidence is absolute!
Posted by superbowl9 3 years ago
superbowl9
Really LMGIG? Stop accepting this.
Posted by FMAlchemist 3 years ago
FMAlchemist
Here we go again!
Posted by Boesball 3 years ago
Boesball
Pro, don't be a troll. Please give a good argument...
Posted by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
LLOLOLOL "Round 2...FIGHT"
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
The horse is dead. Stop whipping it.
Posted by superbowl9 3 years ago
superbowl9
"This debate is not about providing definitive proof either way, but more providing valid evidence that the Christian god exists."

It's about the Christian god because I am a former Christian, so I know the most about the Bible and Christian god. I also don't know too much about religions like Hinduism for example.

I don't presume an existence in any god because I see no proof of any.
Vote Placed by AlternativeDavid 3 years ago
AlternativeDavid
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: May Pro suffer an eternity of no sauce. But seriously, Pro didn't even try.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had no sources, Con produced sources to support his argument, making the argument stronger than Pro's. Pro failed to show that the Christian God exists. Con demonstrated that the FSM is equally as plausible as the Christian God and Pro gave away a conduct point for threatening comments in Pro;s attempt at Coercion in suggesting Con will be cast into a lake of fire, which is a Coercion Fallacy. But deserving of a Conduct demerit.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro didn't even attempt
Vote Placed by Codedlogic 3 years ago
Codedlogic
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: In the opening rounds Pro failed to put forth an argument for the Christian God and instead tried to shift the BoP to Con. All of Con's arguments for the FSM were better constructed and more convincing than any of Pros. Conduct points to Con as Pro tried to bring Cons mother into the mix and Pro failed to leave the final round blank.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: praise fsm; picture evidnce
Vote Placed by Malacoda 3 years ago
Malacoda
superbowl9LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: No need to be very detailed on this one. The minute LMGIG accepted this debate, it became a troll debate. Pro provided absolutely no argument for the Christian God other than making remarks like "I cannot provide proof of God because you will not accept the proof God has given you of Himself," which obviously isn't valid in this debate. I gave Pro the BOP in this one, so its a loss for him. I also really enjoyed some of superbowl9's rebuttals. Those were quite funny. I am definitely sold on Flying Spaghetti Monster as God now. New DDO religion everyone. Piece of advice to Con: make your debates on philosophy impossible to accept and then pick your challenger from the comments.