The Christian God exists (9)

This is a debate about whether or not the Christian god exists. I will be refuting arguments from my opponent, who will have the burden of proving that the Christian god is real.

The Christian god is the god as described by Jesus and the Bible.

Rounds 1-4 are all for claims, rebuttals, and counter-rebuttals.

Since I would not be able to refute my opponent's fourth-round claims, I request that they write "no round" in the fourth round of the debate.

You can use any type of evidence, or you could simply use logic and reasoning to make your arguments.

This debate is not about providing definitive proof either way, but more providing valid evidence that the Christian god exists.

I await my opponent's arguments.

Honestly I feel that no matter what religion you are or what you believe in, there is only one God. Whether a person believes in Jesus or Lord Ganesh it does not really matter. People say that Hindus pray to so many Gods and there are over 200 forms of God but that is not true. Each Lord or Goddess has the characteristics of the ultimate God. The only reason why there are so many forms is so that we are guided to attain total self realization. Therefore I feel that the Christian god does exist as well as Lord Ganesh.

Okay, that's good.

However the purpose of this is to try to convince other people of those beliefs, so if you have any type of evidence or reasoning that supports them, now would be the time to present it.

Shruti1 forfeited this round.

Shruti1 forfeited this round.

Shruti1 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Relativist 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit - loss of conduct point