telisw37
Naudious

The Christian religion is a big part of the great Whore of Revelation13

telisw37

Pro

I say the religious right of today is the great whore of Rev,13
Rev_13:1, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Naudious

Con

The concept that you present is clearly absurd. You have failed to give any statements backing up this claim, but I can assume your primary point will be Gay Marriage and that Christianity's opposition is terrible. Excuse me for arguing a straw man, as you have not yet made this claim, but Christian opposition to gay marriage is not opposition to gay people. Homosexual actions are substantially more dangerous than heterosexual activities. While I myself personally believe government ought not define marriage either way, I believe that homosexuality is morally wrong for religious as well as scientific reasoning. The concept that because Christians don't believe the same thing as you, or are different, they are the whore of the earth is backward thinking that belongs in a previous century. You need to be more tolerant.
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate.
I believe that most ignorantly mock God and the Word, because they do not understand what they are reading. I will explain. The bible speaks in parables. Figures of speech are often used.

1. Out of the sand of the sea is not some beachfront ocean view. It means out of the people's of the earth. The human body is 90 % water. With salt added.

2.The beast is a one world political system (That will, and is turning religious!) that will form itself and control the world. Or you could say NWO,NAFTA,CFR, Trilateral Council, etc.. Will come out of the sea of people.

3.The horns are powers or ten mighty army's controlled by ten kings. (Or Presidents) .Much like NATO operates today.

4. And these political issues are becoming religious wars. With Israel as the short fuse.

Finally I have no gay agenda at all. Plus the religious right is lukewarm with no backbone. And it has accepted perversion just like the political system has.
Naudious

Con

Naudious forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

I would ask my opponent to see YouTube or Google. And Babble not!

https://www.google.com...

https://www.google.com...
Naudious

Con

Naudious forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent did not offer any argument! I will stand on my current argument and ask my opponent to offer something.
Naudious

Con

Naudious forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent again offered nothing. I stand on my current argument
Naudious

Con

Naudious forfeited this round.