Seanyboy
Mr.masterDebator

The Clones Used By The Republic Are Far Superior To The Empire's Stormtroopers

Mr.masterDebator has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Seanyboy

Pro

First off I would like to say that yes, I have done this debate before, however I did not make it from the start that we are only talking canon universe, if this was EU I would be all for the stormtroopers. We will be comparing training, equipment and basic vehicles, however we will not be accounting for the entirety of the Republican and Imperial forces such as the Death Star, The Jedi, The Emperor's Royal Guard, etc. Simply the Clones and the Stormtroopers.

The format for this debate will be as follows:

Round 1 - Acceptance
Round 2 - Opening Arguments
Round 3 - Rebuttals
Round 4 - Defence and Closing Arguments
Posted by Seanyboy 1 month ago
Seanyboy
No, within disney canon any willing and ableable clones got better equipment and continued to serve the empire. However in canon no more clones were made after the one's remaining after the fall of the republic became "outdated"
Posted by Knaveslayer99 1 month ago
Knaveslayer99
@BlargArgNarg Not in Disney Canon.
Posted by BlargArgNarg 1 month ago
BlargArgNarg
Weren't the early storm-troopers clones?
Posted by Knaveslayer99 1 month ago
Knaveslayer99
@ZenekPr0 The clones were cloned from Jango Fett who was an experienced warrior and the clones were trained from birth to fight. The Stormtroopers are not clones and went into training around they're teenage-adult years if they wanted to fight for the Empire.
Posted by ZenekPr0 1 month ago
ZenekPr0
Ok, I admit I'm a bit green about it, but aren't these clones technically the same?