Lordzogar
Sinjan

The Coen Brothers are more talented filmmakers than Quentin Tarantino

Lordzogar

Pro

I believe that the Coen Brothers are more talented than Quentin Tarantino when it comes to film-making.
Sinjan

Con

You are probably right about the aptitude that the Coen brothers posses for film-making they have more than just an ever-lasting example in the form of no country for old men, Fargo and many more. However, Quentin Tarantino after making his dream debut in the 1980's has outsmarted many directors. With his style of occult and glorification of violence he has produced some amazing awe,surprise and excitement outside the celluloid. Almost giving each of his films a western outlook, he always decides to marinate the spices in the delicacy with some gruesome act of crime. Reminding us of the late great Alfred Hitchcock, and also assuring that the latest films can have an uncanny habit for "old day violence" in a new style. Without a doubt, it will take some time for the Coen brothers to fill Tarantino's shoes. I am saying this without disrespecting the talent they posses.
Lordzogar

Pro

Lordzogar forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Con

My Statement remains the same. Quentin Tarantino is talented and far experienced than the Coen brothers.
Lordzogar

Pro

Lordzogar forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Con

Statement remains the same.
Lordzogar

Pro

Lordzogar forfeited this round.
Sinjan

Con

My statement remains the same.
Posted by Sinjan 2 years ago
Sinjan
Whats the use debating, when no one is interested to vote and declare a winner.Even after this debate we will be confused on the topic.
Posted by leet4A1 2 years ago
leet4A1
Tough one...
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
I disagree but I also feel like I haven't seen enough Coen stuff to accurately judge.