darcibusk
SUDDENXD3ATH

The Coke Superbowl Ad with America the Beautiful sung in other languages was inappropriate.

darcibusk

Con

America was founded by families from all over the globe. It is blatant hypocrisy to be offended by a multicultural representation of Americans. The beauty of our country lies in the different hues of our religions, colors, languages, cultures, and lifestyles. Anyone who feels anger over this commercial should ask themselves "Why?" I think they may be shocked at the fear, insecurity and hatred they find in their own hearts.
SUDDENXD3ATH

Pro

The Super Bowl has been a strictly American pastime for over 48 years. Super Bowl 48 was no different. The United States is an English speaking country. American literature is a required course in all public schools. Is French? Is Spanish? No. Americans have always spoken primarily English since the country was created in 1776. Is there an official Spanish or French translation of the Declaration of Independence? The Constitution? The Bill of Rights? No. Every one of this country's founding documents was written in English only. The Super Bowl has been in English for the 48th time now. What is the purpose of putting the commercial in another language? 98% of all people in America speak English. Why is Coca-Cola now bringing International language into an American pastime? The people that came to this country gave up their international citizenship to join together and become one nation: America.
darcibusk

Con

darcibusk forfeited this round.
SUDDENXD3ATH

Pro

SUDDENXD3ATH forfeited this round.
darcibusk

Con

darcibusk forfeited this round.
SUDDENXD3ATH

Pro

SUDDENXD3ATH forfeited this round.
Posted by TheTenthDoctor 3 years ago
TheTenthDoctor
Let me start with this me myself only speak English and I think this commercial is great it shows how america can accept many races many different cultures and repressing them is not just wrong it's bigoted. Coming from someone who doesn't speak multiple languages who doesn't support illegal aliens but this commercial it has diversity and all races coming together under america and someone like you who is all america head strong should see this as a victory how we can accept many other people america becomes stronger through this acceptance of other people.Now the super bowl is watched by many many people my friend is french and will sometimes root for their team in their language it's quite amusing ^^ Don't act stupid next time you post a debate.
Posted by trollateder 3 years ago
trollateder
America was founded on the fact of everyone being free. The fact that you can't deal with a commercial with other languages shows me the bigoted a-hole you are. When someone speaks another language do you start a debate on whether to remove them from the United States? No!
Posted by Renesignoret12 3 years ago
Renesignoret12
Excuse me but my entire has been speaking Spanish for 50 years since we moved to america,and last I checked we are still American.I think the commercial was great because it showed that America is a diverse country and it showed that we are no just one we are many and that is what america is.