harrytruman
Frost07

The Congress should abolish the Federal Reserve:

Frost07 has forfeited round #4.
Started: 8/14/2016 Category: Economics

harrytruman

Pro

1. Google Docs are not a violation of conduct.
2. I will argue that the Federal Reserve serves no practical function, is destructrive to the US economy, and is unconstitutional.
3. My opponent must argue that the Fed serves a practical purpose that cannot be better acheived by some other system.
4. No "K" or "Kritiks"
5. don't argue outside of the debate, we are argue=ing the Federal Reserve, nothing else.
Frost07

Con

I'll accept your challenge except I want a change in rule 3 due to the fact I would like to make my own case and it not being dictated by a rule that only addresses one point on my opponent's case.
Frost07

Con

Sorry dude I don't have enough time to debate I have to forfeit I will take a lost
Frost07

Con

Yeah I could write later but got to do other things
harrytruman

Pro

you shouldn't've accepted then...