royalpaladin
Lickdafoot

The Couple Consisting of Thett3 and RoyalPaladin is Cuter than that of LDF and TUF

royalpaladin

Pro

First round is acceptance only. Dropped arguments count as concessions. No new arguments in the last round.
Lickdafoot

Con

It is on, RoyalPaladin!!!
royalpaladin

Pro

Ok, so there are a lot of reasons that we are a cuter couple.

First, we have a more universal appeal. People from all ends of the political spectrum can point to us as an example of the ideal couple. Conservatives love us because we represent family values(we're married). Liberals like us because we are an interracial couple. Libertarians prefer us because we work hard to be the cutest couple on DDO. Communists adore us because we are equal in our marriage. Unfortunately for them, LDF and TUF are none of these things. They are not married, they are not an interracial couple, they are completely lazy (notice that I instigated this debate), and LDF dominates TUF all of the time, so their relationship is not equal. Thus, they have no appeal at all with any political groups.

Second, LDF is not a whole woman. According to esteemed judge and mafia player F_16, LDF is just a foot. He writes, "You are a foot. That's all you are. You walked all over dirty streets, murky fields, and yucky trash. It is just not what I need. TUF can spend all his time licking you dry but it is never going to match the cuteness of Royal and Thett and their baby." How cute is a couple that consists of a Super Saiyan and a Foot? That's just horrendously ugly.

Third, we are having a cute baby. Thett and I are haing a cute DDO daughter. LDF is just a foot so she does not even have that ability. How can someone like that be cute?

Proof that we are haing a daughter: http://www.debate.org...

Fourth, LDF and TUF are just dating in order to make F_16 jealous. Essentially, LDF started dating TUF when F_16 dumped her on April Fool's Day. This means that LDF and TUF are basically only a couple becasue they want to make F_16 jealous; they are not actually in love. Thett and I, however, were both single when we met while trolling on April 1st, and we have been together ever since. The fact that we love each other is proven by the fact that we have clandestine PMs entitled "Our Secret Soulmate Thread" and "Our Secret Soulmate Thread 2" In which we talk about each other's lives and support one another (Basically, we are nonsensically cute). LDF and TUF are dating for attention. Thett and I are driven by our passions.

Fifth, TUF Cheats on LDF. TUF has a bad habit of cheating on his "love". He attempts to hit on me on Night Phase 1 of every Mafia Game by targeting me with this "Night Actions" (of course, I resist). This just shows you how depraved TUF and LDF are and also further demosntrates that they are not really a couple.

Sixth, everyone knows that we are a cuter couple. This is evidenced by the fact that they like to tease me and troll me by naming Royal and Inferno as the cutest couple (I am not with inferno). This is because they are totally jelly and want to secretly acknowledge the fact that Thett and I are so cute together. Cheesedingo even admits this in the comments.

Seventh, Thett and I have a profile picture of cats cuddling. The cats represent us! Look at LDF and TUF's picture and contrast it with our pic! They aren't even trying to show how cute they are!

This is a pretty clear Pro win. :)
Lickdafoot

Con

Con’s Case

Pics or it didn’t happen

TUF & I both have our pics up, and we are both very cute. We look cute together, just look at this picture!!

RoyalPaladin does not have a picture of herself. Therefore, her cuteness is at a default 0 and we can be certain that she and thett are not cute together.

It’s all in the name

We know that every cute couple has a cute name to match. Bennifer, Tomkat, Etc. Tuf & I’s name is Lickdatuf, which is cute and catchy. Royal & Thett’s name is RoyalThett3, which is very sissy sounding. Sissies are not cute. It is not even original because there are obviously 2 that came before it.

Tuf & I are commited, Royal is a PLAYER

RoyalPaladin has gone from person to person more often than she changes her underwear. Gross. First she dated Thaddeus, then switched to M.Torres, and dumped him for airmax before going after her current beau, Thett. It is only a matter of time before Royal switches to a new person.

In fact, Royal attempted to cheat on Thett today by hiting on me and trying to get with me. Royal asked if we could make babies together, begged for hott lesbian sex, and said that we should run off together and make our own couple! My obvious only response to that was “Royal, I am appalled at your actions. I could never do that to my dear TUF. I am NOT interested in you.”

Poor Thett. I am sorry it had to come to this, but the truth is that a cheating, promiscuous couple is not cute.

Tuf & I have the promise of longevity. My previous relationship lasted since I was a newb here at ddo. Tuf has not been in a relationship previous to me because he was saving himself for me. Our feelings aren't fleeting. We are devoted. We are the true, cute couple.

Attention & Maturity

Thett & Royal spam the personal forums in order to gain attention about their “relationship.” This is totally not cute. Tuf & I have true love. We do not have to resort to such childish acts in order to prove our relationship. We have mature, true love, which is actualized by steamy pm's and subtle comments across the forums.

Thett is a Beard

All the threads proclaiming their “love” and all the baby talk is a coverup. Their relationship is aggrandized on the surface because it lacks any depth. Royal engaged in a fake relationship with Thett in order to cover up the fact that she is a lesbian. Just take a look at her big issues list and you will know what I am talking about. A fake couple can not be a cute couple.

Rebuttals

First, we have more universal appeal.

Pro has made a blatant lie in order to develop this point. Thett & Royal are both women, as you can tell by looking at their profiles. Therefore, they do not appeal to the conservative group. Thett & Royal are keeping their ugly baby rather than aborting it, and therefore turn off the liberal group. Since we all know that you can ONLY be left or right, that couple has no appeal to anyone.

Meanwhile, Tuf & I agree on only 45% of issues. We appeal to a large array of users. Tuf's super saiyan powers appeal to the discordians of this site. My guitar skills appeal to the rockers and TUF's rapping skills appeal to the rappers. Our commitment to one another appeals to the conservatives and the Christians. Tufs beard appeals to the atheists. My hottness appeals to the liberals. Our subtle display of affection appeals to the moderates. Our tuffness and foot licking appeal to the extremists.

Second, LDF is not a whole woman.

This contention actually works in favor of Tuf & I. F-16 is clearly jealous because he knows, from first-hand experience, EXACTLY how whole of a woman I am. You can look to the comments section of this debate as evidence when F-16 says “I am totally votebombing this in favor of Royal. Nothing that LDF says can convince me..”

Royal has ALREADY conceded this point by saying, again in the comment section of this debate, “Why you so jelly, F-16?” [1] F-16 would not be jealous if he did not know that Tuf & I were absolutely adorable together.

Third, we are having a cute baby.

This contention also works in favor of TUF & I. TUF is the only cute part of this whole baby fiasco. He was the one who started the babies account. This shows two things: 1. All cuteness points regarding the baby actually go towards Tuf & I. 2. TUF showed comrade towards his fellow DDO couples, which is a reflection on his cute attitude towards his own DDO coupling.

Meanwhile, Thett & Royal want to doom their baby by giving it the horrid name of Ariadne or Ulga. This reflects their own disregard toward themselves. Also, Thett & Royal have reveled in competition rather than rivalry. This is evident by the fact that Royal started the DDO couple thread, and instigated this debate. She feels the need to prove her couple cuteness, because she is in reality, involved in an un-cute coupling.

Fourth, LDF and TUF are just dating in order to make F-16 jealous.

In our first private message together, TUF told me “Lickie, you are the only person I can trust. I am totally fawning over you. We compliment each other perfectly. You are like an old friend, only so much more.” I responded by saying “Oh Tuffie, we‘ve had an immediate connection. Sparks are flying. I know that this is the internet, but these feelings are real.“ That is cute and has nothing to do with f-16s faulty cockpit.

Furthermore, Tuf & I have pms labeled “Puppies, Kitties, Baby Chicks & Bunnies” How much effing cuter can you get? This is definitely cuter than Thett & Royals “secret pm” which is totally redundant and NOT cute.

Fifth, TUF cheats on LDF

Let me take you all back. Shakugan No Shana Mafia game. Royal had a PGO role, which kills everyone who makes a visit to her private quarters during the night period. 8 people died night period one. TUF was not one of them. [2] TUF targeted me that night. In that game, he clearly had the role of Sexy & Cute Officer. He uses his fluffy pink handcuffs to seduce his criminals into submission.

We have already seen evidence to show that Royal is in fact the real cheater of DDO.

Sixth, everyone knows that we are the cuter couple

Oh, to the contraire, Miss Royal, everyone agreed that TUF and I are the cuter couple. If you take a look at the “DDO’s Cutest Couple” thread, Tuf and I garnered two votes while Thett & Royal got a resounding zero. [3] Everyone agrees that LDF and TUF are the cuter couple.

Seventh, Thett and I have profile pics of cats cuddling

Thett & Royal found cat picks on the internet, while my adorable cat is REAL. Boom. I rest my case.

1. http://www.debate.org...
2. http://www.debate.org...
3. http://www.debate.org...

royalpaladin

Pro

Ok, so my opponent does advance a very strong argument. I am a nice, cute person, so I will admit this. However, ultimately, her argument has several important flaws.

Pics or it didn't happen

The reason that I don't want to give out my pic on DDO is that if my family ever found out about thett, they would disown me and leave me on the streets with nothing. Similarly, if thett's family ever found out about me, they would disown him as well. It is not our fault that our love has to be forbidden. We would love to have it be in the open, but our parents are racist so we have to hide our faces from the world. We don't want to be homeless. When we both have jobs, we will move in together.

Proof that Indian Girls are forbidden from dating Caucasian boys:

Proof that racist Caucasian parents treat their children poorly:

I am crying now :/ I won't hold it against my opponent though. She comes from a privilged background in which love is respected. Thett and I do not have that advantage.

Let's take a look at her pic.

First of all, it is clearly photoshopped. TUF's head was randomly inserted in. Moreover, he looks like he is eating her face. EWWWW. That's not cute; that's just disgusting. Who knew that TUF was a cannibal? Third, she isn't even happy to be with him! Look at her! She looks like an Ice-Princess-with-icicle-daggers-who-wants-to-stab-you-spit-on-you-and-kill you, and all of her negative energy is directed at TUF.

So, which is cuter, forbidden love or a pair of serial killer wannabes? Obviously forbidden love. Point to Royal.

Name

She's is being quite dishonest with you. Her name might be LickdaTuf, but that is definitely not as catchy as Royalthee, which is what you combine our names. Plus, what is Lickdatuf? It sounds like the name of a future serial killer who vomits on her victims. Not cute at all.

LDF Is A Player

My opponent accuses me of changing my partners more often than I change my underwear. This is a lie and is immensely hypocritical. This is my opponent's relationship chart for DDO:

BlackVoid to Partam (she was cheating on BV with Partam before going to him) to F_16 to Mestari to TUF

She still admits that she loved Mestari. This is what Mestari wrote on her wall: "Hey, you asked me to marry you before but then you just abandoned me altogether. Get away from Royal you heartbreaker!"

This proves that she is a cheat and a fraud and a future serial killer. It's not cute to abandon people.

What was worse was that she admitted to cheating on TUF not just once but twice! First, she admitted that she was lying to you guys about the PM that we had when she said : "mestari is just flirting with you to make me jealous, how cute ;P it's having the opposite effect. I'm getting jealous OF HIM! <3" She admits that she was hitting on me, and not the other way around. Moreover, she posted this on Mestari's profie: "it's okay. i know you still love me. what we had together can never go away. i had to let you go because you are a superior mafia player and i could not bare to see you be killed :(" So, not only did she hit on me, but she also has feelings for Mestari. Not cute indeed.

I did some snooping on all of this cheating that she was doing and discovered something shocking: LDF is cheating on people WITH HER CAT. This entire "relationship with TUF" is a cover for the fact that she is making love to her cat every night . F_16 revealed this information to the world and she got angry at him and complained about the fact that he gave away her "personal information"(she makes love ot her cat). Proof: http://www.debate.org...

The charges against me are clearly false. LDF is a dirty, dirty heartbreaker who is cheating on TUF with her cat. For shame.

Maturity

LDF and TUF are even worse than Thett and I are because they photoshop pictures, make light of our cultures and forbidden love, and fabricate evidence that I am a player when I am really not. Plus, TUF posted stuff in the PersonalThett is a Beards forum just yesterday about his couple with LDF. They are resorting to very childish acts to prove their relationship. Thett and I post the threads because we think that more DDOans should form couples and we are trying to help facilitate that change. We are bringing a collective regime of peace and love to the site, and they are fabricating evidence and spamming poem threads. We are obviously more mature.

Beard

I am not a lesbian. LDF is a furry and a cheater plus a lesbian because she hit on me.

Universal Appeal

Thett poses as a woman as a joke. We are not making up the fact that we are having a baby; go look at our debate about. She drops the fact that we appeal to communists, libertarians, and conservatives. She says that we don't appeal to liberals because we are not aborting our "ugly" baby. First, extend the point about us being an interracial couple. That shows that we do appeal to liberals. Then, look to the fact that liberals are pro-choice. That means we get to choose whether or not to abort it. No liberal is going to hate us for choosing not to. Finally, she is fabricating evidence again. Our baby hasn't even been born, as evidenced by the fact that she condmns us for not aborting it. How would she know if it was ugly or not? LDF is an evidence fabricator. This is evidence.

So, extend this argument cleanly across the flow. The impact is that more people like our couple. Vote Pro.

Super Saiyans appeal to nobody. How do I know this? Thett is one of the discordians, and he told me this. There are like three rockers and rappers on the site, but there are thousands of politically active individuals. We oughtweigh in terms of magnitude.

Also, I am totally hawtt, so you should vote me up. That's why so many guys (Ober, F_16, Mestari, TUF, LDF, Thett, Torres, Thaddy) are after me. I only belong to thett, though <3. Who wants LDF? Oh, that's right. Her cat.

LDF is a Foot

She posts a lot of nonsense about F_16's objectivity, but she doesn't even contest the fact that she is just a foot. I'll concede that F_16 is jelly, but she dropped/conceded the fact that she is not a whole woman and is therefore not cute. Point to Royal.

Cute Baby

The baby doesn't have an account. It hasn't been born yet. She is fabricating evidence again. Ariadne is such a beautiful name. We don't revel in rivalry; we are bringing a collective regime of peace and love to DDO. She is opposing that because her human partner is a cannibal, she is a serial killer, and her real partner is a cat.

Making F_16 Jelly
It's true! I have evidence that she is doing this to make F_16 jelly. Also, who cares if they have other PMs called puppies, kittens, blah blah blah? They only have that so that they can plan which bunnies' necks to wring next!

Do you know what thett told me the other day? He said that if we went to the same high school, we would be dating <3 He also said that he is planning to get away from his parents so that we can live to gether and have our baby. Our secret PM is not redundant. It's cute. I support Thett alll the time. I help him with his life problems, and helps me with mine. LDF and TUF just kill bunnies and suck their blood.

TUF Cheats

The Shakugan game actually flows pro because TUF targeted me for his "Night Actions" on Night Phase 2. Fortunately, I happened to be a PGO, so I killed him in order to defend my honor. He even complained about it in the next Day Phase. Stuipd cannibal.

LDF is the real cheater. She cheats on TUF with her cat.

We are Cuter

I urge you to look at the thread. Thett entered the competition under the name "inferno" and we received seven votes. That is more than triple the amount of votes she received. She is fabricating evidence again.

Cats

Who cares if they are not real? We still have the same cute profile pic! She dropped this, so extend it. Plus, her real cat is her lover. EWWWW

Dont' vote for serial killers, furries, and cannibals. Vote Royal Fool

Lickdafoot

Con

Pics or it didn’t happen

Royal says that she cannot show her picture because her parents do not accept an interracial marriage. She is using victimization to invoke sympathy from the viewers. This type of behavior should not be commended. I do not pity people who beg for pity, do you?

Furthermore, the real reason that Royal did not show her picture is because she looks like this:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net...

Yeah, that was not cute. Too un-cute to paste into the debate. Moving on.

Also, I contest that I was not enjoying myself in that picture. That was my buzzed sexy face. All the sexual energy was aimed at TUF. Hawt & cute.

Name

Royal says that her couple name is “RoyalThee” but this makes no sense. There is no thee in thett. If anything, it would be Royalett, which sounds extremely wimpy.

Royal is a Player

Extend my arguments because royal does not contend them. She simply says they are false.

I have a plethora of evidence to prove that royal is a player. In one post, Royal asks Blackvoid for nudes. A few more posts down the same page, she hits on Blackvoid, Zaradi, Airmax, F-16, and Thad all in one post, while she is supposed to be with Thett! [1]

Royal even harasses my own dear TUF for nude pics, while with thett! [2] She’s not just a cheater, but a homewrecker!

Furthermore, the case against me is ridiculous! I was never with Blacvkoid, PR, or Mestari! Mestari had a crush on me and he *thought* we were engaged. He has been hitting on Royal to get back at me, but it is not working. Blackvoid and PR were in a relationship, and they tried to get me to join, but I denied them both for the sanctity of my relationship with F-16 at the time. My devotion to my men is a clear indicator of how cute I am.

We already established evidence to show that F-16 is jealous of me. Royal dropped this point. Any “evidence” that she uses against me that comes from f-16 is considered faulty, which means that I do not get it with the kitteh. It also means that Royal is admittedly using unreliable sources to form her arguments because she’s got nothing.

Maturity

Royal & Thett have posted numerous topics with their endless spamming about their love which is far more obsessive than the few posts that TUF & I have created. The acclaimed GeoLaureate says it best:

“RP was once very active in the Politics and Religion forums, but now 80% of her posts are spam, thett-crushing, and other trivial matters.” [3]

Beard

Royal again denies the claims against her when there is evidence pointing to the contrary. This inconsistency shows that she is not being honest about herself, because she feels that she is not cute enough to be herself!

Royal admits to being a lesbian! In a post aimed at Sadolites avatar, Royal says “I'm totally jealous that you have your arms around a female” [4]

Universal Appeal

Royal calls me an evidence fabricator but I have shown you all clear evidence to support my contentions. Meanwhile, Royal just spews out any crud that seems to fit. The fact of the matter is, Super Saiyans appeal to everybody. In a recent poll, it was discussed that DBZ is the most superior anime. [5] Everyone in this post agreed. By default, TUF is the most appealing member of ddo, therefore making us the cutest couple.

LDF is a Foot

I deny being a foot. As I stated in my last round, F-16 is jealous because he knows how much of a woman that I am! A women with much more to offer than a foot!

Baby

Royal has no evidence to prove her false assertions that TUF & I are serial killers, cannibals, or cat lovers. However, she did not deny the fact that TUF made an account for the baby and therefore all baby points go to us!

Making f-16 Jelly

I do not have control over f-16’s outrageous jealousy. However, we did not get together to make him jealous! If anything, Royal’s dating intentions should be questioned because Thett & Royal found each other on April Fools Day, meaning that it is just a joke to them. Tuf & I got together April 2nd, which makes it fully legit.

TUF Cheats

TUF only targeted Royal that night because he was given a special one shot role to poison the least cute player so that they cannot talk in the next day period. Unfortunately, my cute TUFFY got killed in that heroic action.

Cuter

I will agree that Inferno & Royal garnered a lot of votes for cutest couple. However, Royal and Thett got 0 votes. TUF & I are still considered cuter than Royal & Thett by the majority.

Cats

Royal has some cartoon killer as her profile pic. The cute internet kitty is gone. However, my cat will still be around to grace your computer screens for 9 whole lives!!!

1. http://www.debate.org...
2. http://www.debate.org...
3. http://www.debate.org...
4. http://www.debate.org...
5. http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin

Pro

LDF's Lovers

As a general rebuttal to her responses, I would like to note that my opponent is committing a logical fallacy every time she says "x old lover is jelly therefore his arguments are invalid!" The fact of the matter is that that individual's testimony can still be valid even if he or she is jelly, so this is a logicla fallacy and the argument needs to be ignored in this round.

Mestari

My opponent is 100% sure to tell you next round that since I am in a relationship with Mestari, I have automatically forfeited the debate. That argument would be immensely hypocritical because both LDF and TUF have real lovers in addition to having each other. Thus, there is no reason that I cannot have Mestari in addition to having thett. Moreover, I should be awarded conduct points if this argument is used because both LDF and TUF are cheaters. Both members of their couple have cheated; only one member of mine has.

Pics or it Didn't Happen

You can pretty much extend the forbidden love analysis. Both thett and I have racist parents who do not accept interracial relationships, so neither of us has the ability to post our pics online without being disowned. LDF tells you that I am just pleading for pity. This is not the case. I am simply explaining why my forbidden love with thett is more cute than LDF's false love with TUF.

Extend the analysis about TUF looking like a cannibal. She completely ignores that point.

She contends that she is enjoying herself in the picture, but her facial expressions indicate otherwise. It appears that she wishes to slit her cannibal-lover's throat. That proves that she is a serial killer. Vote Pro.

Name
RoyalThee is actually based on the pronunciation of thett3's name; "Thett3" is actually pronounced "thee-thee-thee", so calling us RoyalThee, a name that she concedes is ridiculously awesome and cute because she doesn't attack my contention that it is, is actually a proper name for us.

LDF is a Player
Extend all of my evidence that LDF is a player. In addition, today she provided more evidence that she cheats on her boyfriends with cats. Earlier today, I posted a picture of her lover in another thread (Pic: http://2.bp.blogspot.com...) She responded by saying "freaks of nature need a little TLC too :(", implying that the cat is indeed her lover. Therefore, LDF admits to being a furry on top of being a serial killer who has a cannibal for a boyfriend. That's just ridiculously ugly and uncute. (Source: http://www.debate.org... )

With regards to the evidence that I was flirting with six guys at once: I don't recall that happening. LDF planted that evidence by hacking into my account and posting it so that she could use it against me in this debate. That shows that she understands that she is really not cute! Remember, last round I proved that she fabricates evidence, so there is no reason to doubt that she hacked my account to plant that evidence.

I also have proof that LDF is dating TUF to make F_16 jelly. LDF writes to F_16 : Aww. :( I've started getting back into the games (as evidenced by dp 1 of logic's game.)

If you play your cards right i *might* take you back. you have to fight for my love and affection!! :P"

Source: http://www.debate.org...

A relationship what was created for the sole purpose of making an ex-boyfriend jelly is not cute. Forbbiden love is cute, however <3. Vote Royal!

LDF says that she is jelly of Mestari because he is hitting on me. Extend that analysis. That proves that she has been hitting on me.

Maturity

GeoLaureate is simply trying to get me to post my pics because he is in love with me. Anything he says about my character should be automatically discounted. Thett and I are ushering an age of peace and love to DDO; she is sparking discord and rebellion.

Beard

The sadolite evidence is taken out of context. I was being sarcastic in that post; go look at her source to see. Moreover, extend all of the evidence that I have that proves that she is a furry. Lesbians are cuter than furries. Vote Pro!

Universal Appeal

Ok, so extend all of the analysis about how politically active people from across the spectrum love us. She drops that completely. Not everyone likes anime or DBZ, and DBZ is not even ranked in the top 20 anime shows. (Evidence: http://www.anivide.com...) She is fabricating evidence again.

LDF is a Foot

Rule 1 in this debate was that drops count as concessions. She dropped the fact that she was a foot earlier, so now she has to admit that she is a foot. Also extend the logical fallacy analysis from the top of the case. Just because F_16 is jelly does not mean that his argument is false.

Baby

TUF made the baby account, but that's only because the baby has not been born yet. She is trying to steal my baby! That's NOT CUTE at all!

She's probably planning to wring its neck!

F_16 is Jelly

We met on April 1st but we got together on April 2nd. Thus, our relationship is every bit as legitimate :)

TUF Cheats

This is a lie. TUF did not have that role in the game. He is fabricating evidence to appease his serial-killer lover.

Cuter

Thett=Inferno, so the fact that we got a bunch of votes means that thett and I still won.

Profile Pic

This is proof that she fabricates evidence. My pic is of a bunny and an angel! That has to be the cutest couple in existence! I LOVE MY BUNNY <3

Lickdafoot

Con

I don't have much time to spend on this so this will be quick.

LDF's Lovers

The fact that my exes fabricate such stories is a testimony to my loviliness and my cuteness. The stories are obviously impossible and not true. For example, if I was a foot, my typing would look like this "shfd kjhew io oi oiredkoihej" Instead, we have outlandish stories because my lovers are so mesmerized by me.

Mestari

Royal Paladin has two lovers. Therefore, she's in a few, not a couple, so it is impossible for her to be the "cutest couple"

Also, two lovers is not cute. TUF and I are devoted to one another because we know what we want, and we know how to express our love to one another. I ask the readers if they would want to be in a relationship with someone who is constantly flirting with someone else, and calling them her love bunny? Just look to her profile for proof.

Pics or it Didn't Happen

Royal is an adult and therefore has no excuse to keep her pic hidden because of her parents. She is using this point to get sympathy, to detract from the fact that without a picture, she cannot be cuter than anything.

Tuf is not a cannibal and Royal has not provided any evidence to proove that point.

RoyalThee

Okay, you can go ahead and keep that name that doesn't make sense, if you want to sound like a sissy who just stepped out of the kings court and is looking to jostle with some lads dressed like wenches under the dingery doo.

LDF Is a Player

So I show affection to kitties? Kitties are cute. I like kitties. I am cute.

Royal is a player and she hacked into my account. HA! She flirted with six guys and then she hacked into my account so that she could pretend that I was flirting with her too. She is desperate.

Maturity

We've seen evidence to show that Royal & Thett spam the forums in order to proove their love. We've seen how this has had a negative effect on some of our beloved community members. TUF & I have not sparked such discord and distaste. We have a real love that does not need to be proven. We are cuter.

Beard

Royal calls me a furry but she offers no evidence to support that. It's bullocks and she knows it. She's just spewing out any insult she can to catch a point or two, which shows that she is desperate to win this debate because her and thett are not the cutest couple. They aren't even a couple. Royal has moved on to pick Mestari to be her new beard. Royal wants me & Oryus.

Universal Evidence

I have already shown that everyone at DDO likes DBZ the best. Super Saiyans are the coolest and the cutest so he has more appeal on DDO. Meanwhile, Royal & Thett are a baby keeping, lesbian, cheating couple that has not even showed themselves together.

LDf is a Foot

I never dropped this point. I showed that it was false because F-16 was jealous because he knows exactly how much of a woman I am. If you go back up and read a bit, you will see that this case was clearly there.

Baby

Royal agrees that TUF made the account so she agrees that we get the baby points. Royal & Thett can keep their ugly baby, which is evidented by they fact that it will have "ariadne" or "olga" as a name, but Tuf & I get cuteness points for it.

TUF Cheats

Royal has not provided any substantial evidence to show that TUF cheats. I rebutted her point and her only response is that it is false. We also know that TUF has had no former lovers on DDO, and he doesn't go around flirting with anyone because he is faithful.

Cuter

If Thett = Inferno, then Inferno = Izbo, and Royal = Askbob. An askbob, Izbo relationship is NOT cute.

Picture

Royal just admits that she loves her bunny. I thought this debate was about Royal & Thett? Royal is blatantly disrespecting her relationship to talk about her love on the side, which is not cute. TUF & I are the cuter couple!!!
Posted by royalpaladin 2 years ago
royalpaladin
Zaradi's jelly :D
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
Why is this even a real debate?
Posted by royalpaladin 2 years ago
royalpaladin
<3

nac
Posted by thett3 2 years ago
thett3
"Thett and I, however, were both single when we met while trolling on April 1st, and we have been together ever since"

LOL I love this quote
Posted by royalpaladin 2 years ago
royalpaladin
LOL

Why are you so jelly, F_16?
Posted by BlackVoid 2 years ago
BlackVoid
Multi-accounting.
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 2 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Why are people "liking" this?
Posted by BlackVoid 2 years ago
BlackVoid
*insert sarcastic remark here*
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Where is the "dislike" button?
Posted by thett3 2 years ago
thett3
How is this even a debate...? Pro obviously wins
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 2 years ago
1dustpelt
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: bunny! but then, im making this a tie.
Vote Placed by airmax1227 2 years ago
airmax1227
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well I feel obligated to vote on this debate deciding the #2 couple on DDO simply because my name is mentioned in it a couple times... Both debaters made a few decent points and ultimately its hard to choose between the two, as shown by the other votes.. So in the end Airmax/Oryus win, and are still #1.. Hooray for us!
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 2 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: I was going to votebomb in favor of Royal - yes Votebomb, you heard it right but then realized that her picture was of bunny and angel. The debate was meant to show that Royal and Thett were cuter. What now? I guess I'll just leave it a tie. Btw, I am flattered I was mentioned so many times in the arguments, positively, negatively and neutrally :)
Vote Placed by Wallstreetatheist 2 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: I barely care enough to hit the "cast my vote" button.
Vote Placed by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: Imabench's RFD is spot on.
Vote Placed by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: The number of points I have given to each side is equivalent to how much I care about this debate
Vote Placed by thett3 2 years ago
thett3
royalpaladinLickdafootTied
Reasons for voting decision: obvious <3