Jayanth421
Jabuticaba

The Deadpool is the best character in all the Marvel Universe

Jabuticaba

Jayanth421

Pro

Hello opponent i believe that Deadpool is the best Marvel character due to the fact he is immortal.
Jabuticaba

Con

This is all subjective, because of such it is imposibble to have a specific best character in the franchise. Therefore it is impossible for deadpool to be the best by fact, since it is all opinion. You explained how he is the best in the franchise be cause he is immortal, but you will be surprised. There are plenty of immortal characters. Here are various examples,

Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
Jayanth421

Pro

Jayanth421 forfeited this round.
Jabuticaba

Con

Arguments extended. If my opponent fails to make another argument, I will continue with mine.
Jayanth421

Pro

Jayanth421 forfeited this round.
Jabuticaba

Con

Because my opponent only had 24 hours to respond, I still find it unfair to create further contentions. I have already won this debate, and I expect that he will continue to forfeit in further rounds. I will create 1 more argument if such were to occur.
Jayanth421

Pro

I am sorry i have not been able to post i've been busy. But even though some other characters are immortal such as Deadpool. Deadpool is shown to have a faster rate of healing than most "immortal characters". But some "immortal" character CAN die such as Wolverine who can die from getting beheaded. However Deadpool who is the boyfriend of Death; Death can bring Deadpool back from the dead.
Jabuticaba

Con

Yeah but there are pleanty of people in marvel who can't be killed. And you yourself just admitted deadpool can die, but death will revive him, makinghim not immortal.

Anyway to sum this up, it is impossible for anoyone to be the best, because it is all subjective. I could think someone is the best super hero, but such is not true, because it is my opinion, not fact. Because of such, it is impossible fo deadpool to be the best by fact.
Jayanth421

Pro

Jayanth421 forfeited this round.
Jabuticaba

Con

Since my opponent barely made any a argument, and forfeited i believe i should win this debate. I explained how it is impossible for deadpool to be the best. Because of his forfeits, and lack of arguments, I should win this debate.
Posted by Crazyjdodger 3 years ago
Crazyjdodger
Deadpool has one of, if not the biggest weakness and that is that he is in love with death.
Posted by Frikcha 3 years ago
Frikcha
He's my favorite but in my opinion not the best. I like him because of his humor, anti-hero antics, constant breaking of the 4th wall and overall coolness of the character. I think the best character is Dr strange. Dr strange is perhaps the most powerful and just character in the marvel universe. He has a strong sense of morals and his sorcery is amazing. I've yet to see a character who could defeat strange.

(also the doctor strange animated film was excellent)
Vote Placed by Swagmasterpoopoo 3 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
Jayanth421JabuticabaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved that Deadpool is not the best character in the marvel universe. Also, Pro forfeited a bunch of rounds