OverratedSteak
Jedi4

The Death Star Explosion was an Inside Job

OverratedSteak
Started: 11/20/2014 Category: Funny

OverratedSteak

Pro

First round is acceptance, second and third are arguments and rebuttal. I'm Pro (I think it was an inside job). As con, you must prove that the Death Star explosion was not an inside job.
Good Luck!
Jedi4

Con

The position pro is defending is blasphemy. I accept and I will destroy the Pro man
OverratedSteak

Pro

The facts
It is clear that the death star bombings were aninside job, because of the following:

In a galaxy far, far away, members of the violent extremist group, The Rebel Alliance, plotted a series of coordinated attacks on the Galactic Empire Space Station. Following the preliminary attacks, Terrorists from the Jedi militant group, in a fleet of X-wing starfighters, were scrambled to assault the space station. The Death Star attempted to use it's turbolaser blasters to defend itself, but the defenses were not designed to fight off the small and agile starfighters. Leading this suicide bombing mission was terrorist leader Luke Skywalker. Two proton torpedoes were fired into the hyper matter reactor core through a small thermal exhaust port, no bigger than the size of a womp rat. This triggered a catastrophic chain reaction that destroyed the space station, killing thousands of innocent government employees. Skywalker then hid out in the Dagobah system while the empire hunted for him. Millions of officers, pilots, crewers and Stormtroopers lost their lives in the massacre. End of story right? Not yet. You have to ask yourself: Was the Death Star Attack an inside job? Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to fire the Station's large fleet of Tie-fighters until it was too late? Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader is in fact the father of the pilot destroyed the Death Star? Why did Darth Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored Tie-fighter? This conveniently placed him outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed. Analysis of the security footage of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface (the white sparks in the bottom left corner) prior to exploding completely. Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?

All of this can't just be a result of incompetence and coincidence. It is an excuse to invade Hoth resources; a planet that didn't have anything to do with the attack? Or is it to take away your religious freedoms to practice the force?

Jedi4

Con

My opppoo is biased. This is know because he calls the great prophet Lskywalker a "terrorist" and say the statement that " innocent government employees." lost their lives. Dude thats a like saying WWII resuting in the loss of innocent German government employees. Get ur facts str8 m8 4 i fuk u up. Soooo whats up with ur supposed questions huh? They any good? NO. Let us see

Was the Death Star Attack an inside job?

Answer: NO. Exibit A: The prophecy clearly shows the death star blew up outside.

Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to fire the Station's large fleet of Tie-fighters until it was too late?

It wasnt tactically (or sexually) a sound move. Setting out the tie fighters too early they would be seen coming witch is also why it isnt a good sexual stategy. They was no good move Grand Moff could take.

Why has there not been an investigation into allegations that Darth Vader is in fact the father of the pilot destroyed the Death Star?

Do u know anything about the dark side? They dont give a sh1t about family or anything. Let me quote cite the code of the sith

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

in english

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. -Sorzus Syn 6900 BBy

Love gives you peace love rejects power accordin to the sith. No one cares to inversitgate the relation

Why did Darth Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored Tie-fighter?

Vader is the b0ss. He can do whatever the f*ck he wants. F*ck protocol he saw everyone was screwing everything up so he rolled up his sleves and did it himself. Orrr it could be that Obi Juan was using the force on vader to f*ck with his head that placed him outside the death star.

Analysis of the security footage of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface (the white sparks in the bottom left corner) prior to exploding completely. Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?

Proton torpedos work that way! they work on the chain reaction that f*ck up protons gradually.

There is no good argue for thos conspiracy bs.

My argues

Any one inside the death star must be curropted by the dark side. even if dey get a freedom fighter in he will be currpoted as any jedi can be curropted. Darth Vadar would sense the light side and seek to destroy it. This prevents any inside job

Like i a said the death star explosion happened outside too.

You a fail bro.

OverratedSteak

Pro

Advice? Try not to trash talk and have good grammar. Don't swear and get your facts straight. I could barely understand your writing.

Rebuttal

"Any one inside the death star must be curropted by the dark side. even if dey get a freedom fighter in he will be currpoted as any jedi can be curropted."

True, a Jedi can be corrupted, but let me remind you of one small error you forgot to think through. In Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, something happened to the clone troopers. Order 66, also known as Clone Protocol 66, was one of a series of contingency orders that the clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic were trained to obey without hesitation. The order branded members of the Jedi Order as traitors to the Republic and called for their immediate execution without question or hesitation. The issuing of the order by Supreme Chancellor
Palpatine
marked the formal beginning of the Great Jedi Purge, and signified the rise of the Galactic Empire. Darth Sideous then used the clone troopers and turned them into what you see in Episodes IV, V, and VI, stormtroopers. They aren't corrupted by the force. They were genetically engineered to be that way. Therefore, your argument is invalid

"Like i a said the death star explosion
happened outside too."

I don't think you understand what "inside job" means. The definition is "a crime committed by or with the assistance of a person living or working on the premises where it occurred."

"Orrr it could be that Obi Juan was using the force on vader to f*ck with his head that placed him outside the death star."

First of all, it's Obi Wan Kenobi, not "Obi Juan". Second, Obi Wan was killed by Darth Vader in Episode IV.

"Do u know anything about the dark side? They dont give a sh1t about family or anything. Let me quote cite the code of the sith"

What does the Code of the Sith have to do with family relations? Sounds to me like you were just looking for an excuse to type more so it would look like you didn't have a mediocre debate.

"It wasnt tactically (or sexually) a sound move. Setting out the tie fighters too early they would be seen coming witch is also why it isnt a good sexual stategy. They was no good move Grand Moff could take."

What does sex have to do with this?

"Vader is the b0ss. He can do whatever the f*ck he wants."

Vader is not "the b0ss." Darth Sideous has complete control over him. With a name like "Jedi4" I thought you would have more knowlege on this stuff.

I would rebut more, but his answers and arguments were so short I couldn't find anything else.

My last argument

Lets end this debate with the cold, hard facts. Obviously the explosion was an inside job, clearly shown in the evidence below.

Vader is Luke Skywalker's dad

Something had to be going on between them. Vader and Luke had planned this out earlier. Vader had acess to plant the bombs on the Death Star, Luke had the face that could lead a revolution. Together they could have acheived anything, and they did.

Grand Moff Tarkin's Orders

Grand Moff tarkin is the highest ranking officer next to Darh Vader himself. Obviously, Vader had some meat with Grand Moff Tarkin. GMT handled the orders while Darth Vader "fought" Luke Skywalker.

Vaders Getaway

Vader knew something was going on. duh. He planned it. So he hopped in a dinky little ship and flew outside of the Death Star so he wouldn't blow up.

That concludes my end of the debate. Many thanks to Jedi4 for a challenging debate and to anyone who read this debate, who will hopefully vote wisely. Peace out.
Jedi4

Con

Advice? Don't tell me what to do. Sarte died to give us radical freedom i intened to use it!

<a href=http://www.sartre.com...; />

God bless Sarte, smoke it up in heaven.

On Order 66

The argument is about as relavent as a naked women riding a motorcycle (tho thats always relevent to me). The said clones are not jedis and therefore cannot be currpoted by the force. The curropotion can only happen to jedis.

On the ousideness of the death explosion

Inserting definitions this late in the debate is inexcusable br0.

Obi Juan on vadar

First, it is Obi Juan. If you truely followed jedism you would understand Obi Juan was truely mexican. Glucus couldn't include this in the films because of the racism at the time. Obi Juan's body died but not his soul. Look in the footage you can see Obi Juan contacting Luke from beyond the grave to encourge him.

Code of the Sith

The code of the sith has everyting to do with the debate you suggesting i am interjecting it to type more is confidence breed(or perhaps inbreed) in ignorance. The sith code shows love is not accepted only power. Vadar would have accepted this sh1t religiously.

Grand Moff

Br0 I told you what sex had to do with this. Youi cannot come earily you have to wait for the right time. Grand moff understood this brah. He was good in bed and therefore good in the battle field. He would not have relased his fighters.

It is an axiom that Grand Moff is good at two things. F*cking and fighting.

Vader is the b0ss.

I quoute my oppopoo
" Darth Sideous has complete control over him."

You have refuted your own arguments. Ifff Darth Sideous has complete control then it logically follows (from logic) that the death star explosion was not an inside yob.

The FACTS

Vadar or any dark lord would detect any sign of the light side. No good could ever infiltrate the death star.

QED b1tches.
Posted by FinickyRealist 2 years ago
FinickyRealist
You should probably explain what this is....I consider myself well informed on a lot of issues but never heard of this.
Posted by OttoDeilke 2 years ago
OttoDeilke
The deathstar was an inside job no doubt about it
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
AWE! I wanted Pro on this!
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
OverratedSteakJedi4Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con swore and barely refuted pro's arguments