The Disney Sitcom Jessie Should Be On A Channel Like Nick@Night Instead of Disney Channel

I have no idea where the idea for this debate came from. It is quite random, isn't it? I guess I thought of it as I was watching Jessie and realized that it was a bit more mature than Disney Channel, which is a network aimed mainly at pre-teens and under. I thought about it and realized that it could work on a network like Nick@Night much better; it is more of a family show than just a kid show.

Anyway, this debate will be completely casual. It would be silly to use big, complicated words when discussing a topic such as this. If anyone does end up accepting this debate, thank you. I know this is completely pointless, but I want to see what other peoples' opinions are. Perhaps I should start a forum about it?

If you want to start debating in this round, go ahead, but if you do keep in mind to leave the last round empty so we have an equal amount of arguments.

Allons-y and good luck!

If the television show "Jessie" was on later, chances are, it wouldn't get many viewers. Jessie is a show made for kids definitely because how many adults are going to watch a television show about an 18-year-old who moves to New York to be a nanny to 4 kids? I know I wouldn't and I'm 19. It is a comedy show for kids.

That sounds like another show I know called the Nanny. Granted, Fran is a bit older than Jessie, but the main plot is still the same, and the Nanny is on Nick@Night all the time.

Thank you for joining the debate! Good luck, if anyone actually votes, that is.

Fran, the older woman off of the television show "Nanny", is an older woman that has the worst voice ever! As a kid growing up, I hated when my mother would turn on that show. The show also has some inappropriate language and it sometimes talks about sex. The show Jessie does not; therefore, it is more suitable for kids and the tv show Nanny is more suitable for adults.
Posted by harrypotterfantng 3 years ago
I forgot that I only made two rounds. I would have written more of an argument if I had realized sooner. Oops.
Posted by harrypotterfantng 3 years ago
Dude, knock it off with the adds!
Posted by harrypotterfantng 3 years ago
Dude, knock it off with the adds!
Vote Placed by The_Master_Riddler 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: where is pro's argument