benshapirohero
brontoraptor

The Donald has given this election to Hillary

brontoraptor has forfeited round #5.

benshapirohero

Pro

Just so we're clear, I want to see Mr. Trump president more than anyone-
maybe even more than he does.
And that's why I'm especially angry: the guy is throwing away his chance to beat Hillary this year.
Donald just doesn't seem to understand that his controversial off-the-cuff remarks hurt his chances, and before he knows it Mrs. Clinton will be in the Oval Office.

In a few months, if I'm wrong about this, you automatically win.
I hope you will.
brontoraptor

Con

They poll people, but this year is an anomoly. Trump's supporters actually vote in real life because they aren't meth smoking idiots.
Libtard
(Video)
*
*
The decider? Moderates who have no allegiances.

Media is Liberal. They make it fit their agenda and say what they need you to hear.
*
George Carlin-
(Video)
*
Just how full of sh*t is the media? Dear god...
(Video)
*the media is completely full of sh*t.
(Video)
*
What is the media doing now? Wanting Trump voters to feel the majority is against them, there is no hope, and why vote? That's how it works.
benshapirohero

Pro

"They poll people, but this year is an anomoly. Trump's supporters actually vote in real life because they aren't meth smoking idiots."
This implies many Hillary supporters are meth smoking idiots who won't even go out to vote for her. While I agree a meth-head wouldn't vote, there's just not enough of them to make a significant difference.

"The decider? Moderates who have no allegiances."
Yes, and Trump continues to push them away with remarks about the Khan family, and even implying that NRA folks could assassinate Hillary.
To make matters worse, Hillary is making herself appear more moderate to appeal to these undecided voters.

"Media is Liberal. They make it fit their agenda and say what they need you to hear."
Yes, that's why their approval rating is 6%. But they can't make up numbers. Hillary is way ahead, and that's a fact. Check out this:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Trump2016
brontoraptor

Con

Con:
Yes, and Trump continues to push them away with remarks about the Khan family."

Not me or the moderates I know.

I couldn't care less about the Khan family, but having been raised in the cult of death I know its objectives and feel no mercy towards it because it has no mercy towards the West...otherwise it isn't especially Islamic. If the Khan family is truely "pro west" then they nedd to claim being secular rather than defying their own holy prophet(yeah right)

Con:
"and even implying that NRA folks could assassinate Hillary."

Everyone knows her assassination list is bigger than the Bible. No one cares other than die hard liberals.

*

Con:
"Hillary is making herself appear more moderate to appeal to these undecided voters."

Moderates are the highest IQ people on Earth. We know she's a twat.

http://isteve.blogspot.com...

*

Con:
"But they can't make up numbers. Hillary is way ahead, and that's a fact."

Ha! They have my whole life. The next generation didn't see the past. That's what they count on. Point? These bastards are always wrong.

That's what they showed and declared during the Republican debates. They are shriveled pods.
benshapirohero

Pro

"Not me or the moderates I know."
This isn't just about you and your buddys' votes. There are many other people who are turned off by Trump's remarks/

It's also very likely none of the moderates you know disagree with Trump because as a Trump fan yourself, you surround yourself with Trump-supporters or you naturally attract other Trump-minded people as friends.

"I couldn't care less about the Khan family, but having been raised in the cult of death I know its objectives and feel no mercy towards it because it has no mercy towards the West..."
This isn't just about your personal opinions. To other voters, Trump's remarks are a big turn-off.

"Everyone knows her assassination list is bigger than the Bible."
Other than the unborn, tell me who's on her assassination list and back up your claim.

"No one cares other than die hard liberals."
Yes, and the media is infested with them- they'll get they're revenge and not cover Trump fairly.

I'm glad to hear from a fellow Trump fan.
Trump16
brontoraptor

Con

Pro:
"Other than the unborn, tell me who's on her assassination list and back up your claim."

That could take a while, so I'll give you a few links in regards to the cell phone assassin.

http://www.freewebs.com...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

http://www.salon.com...

*

Pro:
"Yes, and the media is infested with them, they'll get their revenge and not cover Trump fairly."

Good. This year the people are finally showing they are done with the status quo establishment.

*

Why polls are meaningless-

(link)

http://www.sammcgowan.com...
benshapirohero

Pro

"That could take a while, so I'll give you a few links in regards to the cell phone assassin."
I'm not very into conspiracy theories. If this assassination list is real as you say, she'd have been behind bars a long time ago.

"Good. This year the people are finally showing they are done with the status quo establishment."
No, not good. The liberal-infested media is responsible for covering the presidential campaign, so they will do everything they can to distort the whole picture to make Trump look bad.

And finally, this is the most important thing I'll post, so please look at the graph carefully.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
There is no denying that Donald Trump has suffered a massive dip in the polls among likely voters, and I stand by my claim that unless he changes his approach, he will have given the election to Crooked Hillary.
brontoraptor

Con

"I'm not very into conspiracy theories. If this assassination list is real as you say, she'd have been behind bars a long time ago."

We know Benghazi was real. We even know she broke the law. No indictment. Why? "She didn't have intent" according to the FBI who declared her handling of classified documents as wreckless.

*

"they will do everything they can to distort the whole picture to make Trump look bad."

We've intered a new era. Now there are news outlets other than tv where people go for "real news".

*

"There is no denying that Donald Trump has suffered a massive dip in the polls"

This has gone the other way since you posted.

The polls are irrelevant. The polls could say Trump has 80%. It wouldn't matter. He's not getting California. Vica versa, Clinton is not getting Texas. It only matters what is happening in swing states. He's fine.

benshapirohero

Pro

"We know Benghazi was real. We even know she broke the law. No indictment. Why? 'She didn't have intent' according to the FBI who declared her handling of classified documents as wreckless."
I'm glad you dropped this whole kill-list conspiracy, because it greatly discredits you.
As for Benghazi and her private server, she won't be punished because the system is rigged. :(

"We've intered a new era. Now there are news outlets other than tv where people go for 'real news'."
The media is still vastly liberal, and very likely to hurt Donald. Even Donald Trump said most of the media doesn't cover him fairly.

If the polls said Trump had 80%, I doubt you'd say the polls are irrelevant.
In the swing states, Donald is trailing in every one. That's a fact.
Hillary has even stopped advertising in some swing states because she's so far ahead.

If you're right, and the Donald wins, I'll have to invite you to my house and I'll throw you a party.
The voting for this debate lasts after November. ;)