MolecularBird
manny_jay

The Droid Army is Better than the Clone Army: Starwars

MolecularBird

MolecularBird

Pro

First Round is Acceptance. Con please start with your case first.

Rules:
No Jedi
No Bounty Hunters
No Sith
Only Clones and Droids
manny_jay

Con

i personally think that the halo enders game trek fleet of the universe is better than everything you have ever thinked of ever. superman is the leader of this fleet and paints his face of a picture of a nose. his nose is quite stunning. all spray paint. sometimes armed rabbid libertarian dogs that are street artists. know one knows about whether the glow cloud even exists. all electronics have stopped workning. so know one could record it. because writing utensils and lamps have been banned. i win. no exceptions.
MolecularBird

Pro

My opponent clearly does not want to debate this topic, but I will state my case.

There are numerous reasons why the Droid Army better.

The first reason is because of the cost of the droid army. A droid army is far cheaper than a clone army to produce and maintain. A Clone Trooper has to go through ten years of training before they are ready for combat. The Republic has to pay for this training, the medical supplies for when they get injured, and food for the army. If they do not have these supplies, a clone trooper can die, but a droid on the other hand far easier to maintain. If they are damaged, they can be repair and pressed into combat again, but a clone can be out for months. If a droid runs out of power, they shut down to recharge, but if a clone doesn't get food, they starve to death.

Another advantage of a droid army is that once a droid is produced they are already ready for combat. During the Star Wars the Clone Wars episode, Arc Troopers, Clone Cadets are forced into hiding from the droids during the Seperitist invasion of Kamino, while during the episode, Weapons Factory newly produced droids are immediately pressed into combat.

Clone Troopers are also can turn traitor, and can wreck Republic plans. One of these Clone Troopers is Sergent Slick who turned traitor and caused a major setback for Republic forces on Christophisis. He gave the Droids the plans on the Republic defense allowing them to break through, and back at the Republic base, he destroyed most of the Republic artillary and tanks.

An additional proble with Clone Troopers is that they get into friendly firefights. On Umbara, the 501st Legion engaged the 212th Battalion causing high casualties on both sides. The video of that is here: https://www.youtube.com...

Droid weapontry and armor is superior to that of the clones. For example, a droideka, has a sield that can't be penetrated by anything short of a rocket launcher. Aslo Droids have superior warships. Here is a clip of one: https://www.youtube.com.... Also here is a clip of droids clearing a bridge: https://www.youtube.com...

Also during the clone friendly fire incident, one clone was injured and had to be carried out of the fight, but in the clip of the droids clearing the bridge, the commando droid still fought even after it was cut in half.
manny_jay

Con

manny_jay forfeited this round.
MolecularBird

Pro

MolecularBird forfeited this round.
manny_jay

Con

manny_jay forfeited this round.
MolecularBird

Pro

Unless my opponent posts his arguments, I believe I win.
manny_jay

Con

manny_jay forfeited this round.
MolecularBird

Pro

As my opponent has not posted any arguments I win.
manny_jay

Con

manny_jay forfeited this round.
Posted by MolecularBird 2 years ago
MolecularBird
I'm asking that you start with you case first
Posted by bhealey 2 years ago
bhealey
So do you want us to accept with a typical I accept and bring in te case in round 1, or do you want us to accept with a case
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
MolecularBirdmanny_jayTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture