BappleMan
T.Davison

The Earth Is Flat... The Government Is Lying To Us!

BappleMan

Pro

Years ago when society was influenced less by the slander and lies commonly found on social media and the internet, people knew the earth was flat.
However this scared people and after multiple homicides and suicides the government came up with they're plan.

They were going to tell everyone that the world was round... a spherical and safe place to live.
Most of you here with understand how a lie can gradually grow and grow... that's whats happened to the governments lie about the world being a sphere, It has slowly grown and the government has told several other lies in order to make fools of us.

Mr Government is sat there laughing at the people who believed there was such a thing as the ozone layer and that the horizon goes on forever.
I'm sure Mr Government enjoys entertaining his guests by showing them the global warming activists who have embarrassed themselves while campaigning about an imaginary green house gas.

So do go on and accept this debate if you are willing to show your self a fool for thinking the earth is spherical.
T.Davison

Con

The reason the earth ain't flat, is because at different points of the day it gets darker and brighter, depending on the earth's orbital spin. Just ,because it was a more older belief doesn't mean it's right, people used to believe that blowing smoke up someone's butthole would help someone that was drowning.
BappleMan

Pro

The reason the earth "ain't" round, is because at different points of the day it gets darker and brighter, depending on the SUNS orbital spin! JACKASS, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COME ON DEBATE.ORG AND MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

I tell you what you need 1) a large amount of smoke blown up your arse to stop you drowning in sorrow when you loose this debate! 2) To look at some scientific research and none of those dodgy conspiracy theories.
T.Davison

Con

T.Davison forfeited this round.
BappleMan

Pro

BappleMan forfeited this round.
T.Davison

Con

T.Davison forfeited this round.
Posted by BappleMan 1 year ago
BappleMan
Haha ;) nice to see you here Callum!
Posted by cally810 1 year ago
cally810
Also OrtonRacing the hairdressers called to finish ur hair dyeing. You left before they finished. lol. Joking of course :)
Posted by cally810 1 year ago
cally810
Hail Hitler
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
God, the trolling is real.
Posted by rabbidrabbid 1 year ago
rabbidrabbid
Pro and con both suck! Con has bad grammar and arguments, and ptro has horrible manners!
Posted by BappleMan 1 year ago
BappleMan
I'll go first.
My first guess is ... a body?
Posted by GentleBrokeFooly 1 year ago
GentleBrokeFooly
Guess what i have in my freezer.......
Posted by OrtonRacing 1 year ago
OrtonRacing
I agree with GentleBrokeFooly because he is superior to all. he is the most knowledgeable person alive. (he has a gun to my head)
Posted by GentleBrokeFooly 1 year ago
GentleBrokeFooly
PointyDelta you sir are a twat. This is a vital issue that must be debated.
Posted by PointyDelta 1 year ago
PointyDelta
Jesus, this is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Please, Con, win this.