Gungnir
DasGerman

The Earth is an immovable hollow concavity within which the celestial sphere rotates.

Gungnir

Pro

Sun, moon, stars and planets all rotate within the earth. This is contained within at least one glass or similar sphere. Direct evidence of this is rainbow manifestation, which cannot be recreated without a glass or mirror in a controlled setting.
DasGerman

Con

First off, your argument was so brief I cannot tell if there is something you haven't yet mentioned but nevertheless, I will continue. First off the idea of everything rotates inside the earth doesn't make much since considering the obvious and most simple answer of humans sending space craft to these planets. It would of course not be possible to land on a planet or the moon if it wasn't there let alone digging a hole in the Earth. Lets just talk about that theory a little more. If the Sun were inside the Earth in any way we would be instantly vaporized and sucked in by its gravity (Being hollow plus the fact of the suns massive gravitational pull). In fact I can't think of any reason why the sun wouldn't already have engulfed the Earth considering its size. If the Earth was indeed hollow the gravity would have sucked everything much closer to the core. You may not know that it is impossible for light coming from within a planet to escape and then reflect many light years and come back. The rainbow thing you were talking about makes no since because think about this... What are they gonna use to see through in space??? Glass... I don't know if this is anything near to what you were asking but thats why you should be more detailed :).
Gungnir

Pro

Forgive me. I am new here. I contend that space as we have been taught is not real. The sun is not as massive as we have been led to believe. I am going to attempt to share a picture here which should help clear up the cosmology I am referring to. In hindset I am happy I set this for five rounds as there is quite a bit of information to relay before this can be properly debated.https://www.google.com...
DasGerman

Con

DasGerman forfeited this round.
Gungnir

Pro

Gungnir forfeited this round.
DasGerman

Con

DasGerman forfeited this round.
Gungnir

Pro

Gungnir forfeited this round.
DasGerman

Con

DasGerman forfeited this round.
Gungnir

Pro

Gungnir forfeited this round.
DasGerman

Con

DasGerman forfeited this round.
Posted by Gungnir 1 year ago
Gungnir
In this model gravity as we know it is fiction. Some other force, aether or something else, pushes everything outward from the center. Https://youtu.be...
Posted by CookieMonster1234 1 year ago
CookieMonster1234
if that picture you showed were true than the gravity would pull us all to the middle
Posted by Gungnir 1 year ago
Gungnir
My first time posting here. Testing the waters. Really just fumbling around.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
There's 5 rounds of this?