frankfurter50
Trey383

The Earth is round and you can't prove otherwise.

frankfurter50

frankfurter50

Pro

Attention all flat Earthers! You are hereby invited to try and prove your stupid theory about the Earth being flat! Normal people can't accept! I await to see how you try to prove something that's clearly impossible. I'm going to mash you to a pulp. I wonder if you can pull this off with good evidence and no flaws in logic.

Oh, also, there's a neat website, where you confident weirdos can try and prove the flat Earth and if you can prove it to this guy, you win a million dollars. I'm not sure if it's a joke or not, but I think it might be a joke, but you might want to try and prove it to him, if you're so confident about your junk. Just a fun little online activity.

tinyurl.com/flatmillion

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes, let's have a knock down, drag-out, fight to the end and try to prove, once and for all, what shape the Earth is! Only flat Earthers can accept! I await hearing your insane garbage!
Trey383

Con

Well first of all I would like to say i'm a class A retard that never graduated Gradeschool and hate the government and believe everything it says is a lye and so I make excuses to prove the government is fake and is hiding something. earth is flat "mic drop" conversation over
frankfurter50

Pro

No, this conversation is not over. Earth is round. We have thousands of pictures of it, our proof is excessive. You have no proof whatsoever.
Trey383

Con

Don't need prof man, all you need is to believe, live you believe in god you don't need evidence
frankfurter50

Pro

If you really believe it, you could go to that site I mentioned earlier and try to win a million dollars- but I think the site's a joke. You can't prove something that's impossible. You can't deny proof. If you want to photo graph your flat Earth, buy a model rocket at a hobby shop for roughly $100, strap a camera to it, send it up, and take some pictures. really, it's not that hard. Aside from the site I provided, there's thousands of pictures we've taken. You can't deny all of them. Go ahead, wallow in your ignorance. saying something is correct doesn't mean it's correct. There's also the official NASA site:

https://www.nasa.gov...
Trey383

Con

I'm just messing with you man
frankfurter50

Pro

Oh. I'll have to produce a new debate, then. I only want true believers in the Flat Earth.
frankfurter50

Pro

You fink.
Trey383

Con

sorry man, no need for harsh words
also come check out my argument with someone who actually believes the earth is flat
http://www.debate.org...
his Username: Metaright
Vote Placed by passwordstipulationssuck 5 months ago
passwordstipulationssuck
frankfurter50Trey383Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't believe the earth is flat so that explains voter 1, con made no arguments so that solves voter 2 and 5. pro provided sources, con didn't. voter 6 to pro. I was going to give pro conduct since con accepted as a troll but pro balanced it out by calling con a fink.