Uopimy
Gabe1e

The Existance of God

Uopimy

Pro

I am going to be arguing for the existence of a God. Opponent may give their argument first.
Gabe1e

Con

I will be arguing that it is god does not exist.
Uopimy

Pro

Uopimy forfeited this round.
Gabe1e

Con

I will give my opponent some time to argue, if he doesn't, I will post my argument.
Uopimy

Pro

Uopimy forfeited this round.
Gabe1e

Con

Gabe1e forfeited this round.
Uopimy

Pro

Uopimy forfeited this round.
Gabe1e

Con

Gabe1e forfeited this round.
Uopimy

Pro

Uopimy forfeited this round.
Posted by dhardage 1 year ago
dhardage
Good grief, ShasO. That was a ridiculous rant. Science isn't always wrong about things but it does adapt when new information is discovered. That's how that computer you typed your response on came to be. If science was wrong about everything you'd have no vehicular transportation, no electronic communications, no medicine, no climate control outside of fire and a fan. Take a good look around at all the things science and the scientific method have produced. Not one was created by an answered prayer.
Posted by ShasO 1 year ago
ShasO
I hope that the person who is Con for this debate won't use science to try to prove an in-existence. Our knowledge of the universe and ourselves has been wrong at every turn. Old theories being replaced with new ones with assumptions of all things. Science is what's the best we have, and proven fact, but those facts at every turn are changed constantly creating a new medium. I believe in science because it is understanding knowledge of mostly everything and it is fact, but it is ignorant of people to say that science is never wrong. When really it's always wrong, but it's the best we got. I believe in God, (I don't have a set faction) and science is his doings. A being in a higher dimension with the knowledge of most of what we don't and will never know. I ask science not be in your argument Con.
Posted by Gabe1e 1 year ago
Gabe1e
Yep, also, I have to do something so I can't post my argument first.
Posted by chewster911 1 year ago
chewster911
BoP is on you, Pro, so you have to present your case first.