logicalcat181
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

The Family Separation Act

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

logicalcat181

Con

Con May start! Have Fun!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Let's begin.
logicalcat181

Con

It's inhumane first of all.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Watch this video and we'll discuss from here:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XdMSJVoxYlo
logicalcat181

Con

The videos don't prove anything. It's still inhumane. If a person crosses illegally, You don't take their children away! What if someone had raped or abused you and you came for a better life. Only to lose your child? Not cool.
Posted by logicalcat181 2 weeks ago
logicalcat181
Actually, They aren't allowed to cross LEGALLY anymore.
Posted by What50 2 weeks ago
What50
"If a person crosses illegally, You don't take their children away! " Why are they crossing illegally? It suggest in the name that what they are doing is against the law. Also why did they bring their children in the first place, I think it's just bad parenting or maybe they are using their kids to get some pity points and maybe pity their way into the country, They illegally crossed.

"What if someone had raped or abused you and you came for a better life. Only to lose your child? Not cool. "

If you want to come for a better life DO IT LEGALLY. It blows my mind how people try to defend Illegal immigrants crossing the border illegally. DO it legally, All you are doing is being a scumbag to the people who are waiting to do it legally. If they do it legally they won't lose their child?
Also can you find a percentage on illegal immigrants who were raped or abused? I can account how many illegal immigrants attribute to crime in the United States 11. 7 million.
criminology. Oxfordre. Com/view/10. 1093/acrefore/. . . /acrefore-9780190264079-e-93

I agree with Masterful, This is a very retarded debate.
Posted by logicalcat181 2 weeks ago
logicalcat181
Masterful this is actually a very important topic, And you might be racist towards immigrants, But that's not right.
Posted by factandevidence1234 2 weeks ago
factandevidence1234
Ok first of all how is it retarded?
Posted by Masterful 2 weeks ago
Masterful
This is the single most retarded debate I've witnessed on all of DDO. Are you a bunch of 5 year olds?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I don't know what is wrong with posting links on this website
but it isn't right.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 weeks ago
logicalcat181
Oh ok then, Here's to a good debate!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
It's been awhile since I ever debated.