jbrymxr
PowerPikachu21

The Flash Vs Quicksilver

Started: 11/5/2016 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

jbrymxr

Pro

The flash is clearly so much faster than quicksilver and so much better!
PowerPikachu21

Con

Celebi saw the outcome. Quicksilver wins. Celebi is never wrong. Anyone who disagrees is a rebel.
jbrymxr

Pro

Yet in one of the earliest comics of the flash we see him beat a space alien species on a race back to earth. The flash has his speed and the alien species can teleport. The flash then asks everyone on earth to start running connecting them to the speedforce and giving the flash a huge boost. The race starts and we see that the flash beats the species that are teleporting in a race of countless miles.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Alright. Everybody does tend to delay their posts a lot. Anyways, let's go into depth.

Quicksilver is ridiculously fast. He can reach Mach 5 (3,691 mph), and has created time warps simply by running, which, according to Stephen Hawking, takes more than 10,000,000 mph (He says 25,000,000). According to the Marvel Wiki, it's faster than light. Looking at wikipedia, and other sources, Light goes a bit over 600,000,000. But Quicksilver is definitely able to run 10,000,000.

He can also survive being crushed. (I wish the wiki was more specific.) What would kill a human, Quicksilver can survive. I don't have much to go off of for durability. The wiki states: "His body is capable of resisting tremendous impact forces that could easily crush and kill a human without suffering any serious external or internal injuries."

Quicksilver's other agility factors include enough reaction timing to dodge Cyclops's laser blast point blank range. He is also more flexible than a human, and learns information fast.

Quicksilver can benchpress 1,000 pounds with his arms, and 1 ton (2,000 pounds) with his legs. And remember what Newton's 2nd Law of Physics was? Force = Mass x Acceleration. If he runs at you, and he does a jumping kick, that would be like a bullet, but stronger. I don't know the calculations, though, so I'm not sure what exactly his force output would be.

And he was also taught martial arts by Captain America.

In conclusion, Quicksilver is not someone to take lightly. He'll run circles around you (probably literally), then kick you.

Source: http://marvel.wikia.com...(Earth-616)

Celebi already saw the outcome. Quicksilver is too quick. And he's silver, but not the metal. If you still disagree with Celebi's verdict, you need research.
jbrymxr

Pro

The report is that quicksilver reached speeds of mach 640 on earth once. That is 640 x The speed of sound.
In the scene that I was describing, the Flash would have to run at least 23,759,449,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 x The speed of light.(Bearing in mind that the speed of light is so much faster than the speed of sound.
The Flash has also trained to deliver a punch with infinite mass. The faster an object moves the more mass it gains. The flash is able to control this power and punch with infinite mass.
You said that quicksilver can dodge bullets. Flash could dodge bullets even before he trained to use his powers. The flash is so fast he can go faster than someone teleporting from place to place.
You also mentioned that quicksilver can run around in a circle around you and kick you. No match for the flash. The flash to can run in circles around you. This can cause a tornado. Whilst running in circles the flash can also throw lightning at you. Take that. But of course,the flash could never run around a circle around you because if he chooses to reach his good speeds,he'll just create a black hole on the spot sucking you and everything else in. Apart from himself, he can easily outrun that too!
PowerPikachu21

Con

I don't think I can argue against The Flash anymore. ScrewAttack even made a battle between these two, and Flash won.

And sometimes, being a rebel against Celebi is good. I would've liked a source, but I agree with your stats. You'd do good in future debates.
jbrymxr

Pro

Thank you celebi. You argued very well as well and you showed me a whole other side of quicksilver which I have not see before.
Good Game
PowerPikachu21

Con

Vote Pro. I also have Pokepuffs.