brainkid67
hellodudes

The Flaws in an Anarcho State

brainkid67 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

brainkid67

Pro

i really like incest my sister is so hot id rape her
hellodudes

Con

Actually, according to law 46 of aerodynamical equivalence, your sister has been proven to be not hot, thereby invalidating any claims you have of your sister being hot. (Newton 46) To quote, "Dom sister not hot and is factual". (Newfart 46) Therefore, any attraction you might have towards your sister is invalid. The only situation in which you are attracted to your sister to the point of RAPE is if you are mentally unfit for society. Case closed. Now, nincomshart, I suggest you read the hypocritical BIBLE which says to RAPE people if you are a true Christian. Haha! Owned.
brainkid67

Pro

renuttal #1, nomun khishjargle told me that i shouldnt be meanm to people so i cant debate u sir LOL im smarter than u im taking honors algebra 1 and ur taking regular algebra LOL ur stupid go to stupid store
hellodudes

Con

Well, actually, if you care to look at schoology (which I bet you haven't) on my schoology page, it CLEARLY states that I am in HONORS PRECALCULUS AND TRIGONOMETY WITH MR LAPILLE idiot! so, namiu chishigjarkal is an IFDIOTft!!! she is a fat urbasn fweahale and she fateres idiot i rape siste.r
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 1 month ago
Debatwinnerpro
wow wtf xD